Tomo-chan

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING

I don't get it.

either annoyance or dreadfulness for the last panel
nothing good

This is the funniest shit I've ever read.

迷惑。

Title: That a guy like me...
Panel 1:
Chad: (screaming)
Tomo: Thanks, Jun...for saving me and all...
Panel 2:
Jun: Sorry, Tomo...that was uncalled for.
Tomo: Huh?
Jun: You could've handled a guy like that by yourself.
Tomo: I mean...
Panel 3:
Jun: Having people think I'm your boyfriend...must bother you.
Panel 4
Text: BOTHER YOU

T R A N S L A T E
I T
W E E B S

I'm coming to these threads for the reaction crops at this point.

well that's much better than I was expecting

how do you translate all the full stops? is that what those are?

The fuck did he say?

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Maybe, I'll do both.

Holy shit

the dots in panel 3, you mean? those are for emphasis

You better tell him it doesn't bother you.

how the hell should we read that, then?

That's the insecurity Jun has showing up.

He knows she likes him why would he say it bothers her.

>bother you

You're a true blockhead, Jun.

Okay, that was pretty funny.

FUCK YOU JUN!!!
U
C
K

Y
O
U

J
U
N
!
!
!

>Someone as low as me
>Hiiiii---!
>...
>Um, thanks, Jun.
>Thanks for helping me out there.
>I'm sorry for doing something unnecessary there, Tomo...
>Huh!?
>You could've taken on a guy like him easily.
>No, well...
>It must be a bother to you...
>to have me being thought of as your boyfriend.
>"A BOTHER"

spoiler alert
[spoier]he doesn't know

Well shit, I was right again. I am such a genius.

>He knows

Unclear. She told him she loves him at the start, but he took as "bro love".

godamnit fucker you better not be playing me...

>Jun is too scared of becoming a burden to Tomo
>Jun fears he's slowing her down

Fucking hell, Jun

She better fucking respond to this instead of just punching Jun in the face, calling him an idiot, and running away.

Jun has insecurity from his younger days of being a beta, he probably thinks that Tomo thinks he's not good enough.

Just stop acting like a cuck. It's embarrassing.

Stop laughing and get to fucking work cropping reaction pics for my folder you shitty useless namefag

so like basically every single jap romance story ever then.

wait, no. Literally every single one.

aw shit, good luck LL.

For people questioning his line of thinking.
>He acted instinctively when he saw the guy with Tomo and was about to murder his ass.
>reminded he's not Tomo's boyfriend. He realises he doesn't have the right to act all macho and punch the other dude -he's embarrassed at this point.
>The guy runs away, and he thinks of a way to rectify the situation since he doesn't want Tomo to learn of his feelings which are a bother to him since he sees himself so lowly.
>Hence, he apologising for being assumed to be her boyfriend and to trying to intervene when HE THINKS she's stronger than him. Thinking she would take that as an insult.
>Conclusion: Jun doesn't understand Tomo at all.

I don't mind since this is my fetish.

I might be mistaken, but wasn't there a page indicating that he might know or have an idea in one of the later chapters?

>Stops NTR guy
>NTRs himself
This manga is fucking next level

Kind of, but at least with Jun and Tomo it makes sense. He clearly looks up to her.

But she thanked him. She obviously apreciated his actions.

He protects her from other guys, but apparently that's just reflex.

he wasn't listening.

He's thinks she's trying to save his feelings by acting nice.

body of an alpha, mind of a cuck

It's pretty common for guys to have doubts about themselves.

Doesn't help that Tomo usually punches or kick Jun when a misunderstanding happens. That and when they talked about Tomo's dad behavior around her mom and what she thought of it.

Why can't it just be as friends defending their friends from creepy people

here they come then

HOLY FUCK!

IT IS THE HAPPENING!

It's like a Japanese method of bold or italics.

He doesn't see her as a friend no matter how much he pretends he does. He sees her as his god.

How shitter shattered are NTRfags at this point?

FUCKING THIS!

IF TOMO DOESN'T STEP UP AND SAY OTHERWISE!

ITS ALL HER FUCKING FAULT FOR BEING A COWARD!

JUST TELL HIM HE TRUTH YOU FUCKING CUNT!

is Tomo gonna confess again?

>It's another Jun cucks himself oout of tomboy pussy episode.

He's going to be one of us soon. a bitter 30 year old virgin with nothing but his gameboy

Misuzu teases him about it all the time these people don't know what they are talking about. He is attracted to her but doesn't wanna be in a relationship he wants to be friends.

He's never getting that back though.

Misuzu paid the rapist to get Jun to protect Tomo, didn't she?

If he turned around to see her face he would know she's being honest.
This girl must do something because nothing wil happen if she doesn't.

>mfw shit happened

At this point. I'm thinking Jun is in need of a psychiatrist. Not that those ever helped anyone ever.

Doubtful but she at least better tell him she doesn't mind if people take them as such, it would be a step forward, but they still get to defer dealing with all that some other time.
Tomo was smart: no pussy = no gameboy. all gamers should be forced likewise.

He just need to become a man and fix his self esteem problems.

Jun is just /fit/.
The gym can only make you look like Chad, on the inside you're still an autistic.
>ONLY FRIENDSHIP
Captcha, pls.

The only way for Jun to stops being beta if someone tells him to man the fuck up like pic related or the story will go on forever.

The problem is that she doesn't see what the problem is. She thinks he doesn't see her as a girl and thinks it's her fault. Instead, it's him that thinks she doesn't see him as a man and still see him as the Gameboy from her childhood.

Nah, he wants to be in a relationship clearly, he's attracted, but he's mixed up because they're also friends. If it means maybe losing her, then he'll fool himself with the status quo and never indulge in his feelings. He'd sooner just be friends than fuck up confessing and she's not into him, or maybe they break up down the line and suddenly its weird for them, and they can't be friends anymore. He can't reconcile something at least.

He's had to hit himself more than once when he let himself slip due to the situation, but he's learned to keep a poker face over the years.

It's more than that. user here explains it perfectly.

The premise isn't as important as execution. His reasons for feeling the way he does are much different from the average Japanese beta. Assuming he's aware of her feelings, that is.

God damnit Jun you fucking Sally.

You're fuckin softer than Disney matinee there, bud.

Give your balls a tug you titfucker!

Twist, the last line is him basically giving Tomo a free pass to confess again.

Tomo better do something to salvage this
Jun better do something to salvage this
Somebody better do something to salvage this
Where the fuck a is Misuzu when you need her?

>Where the fuck a is Misuzu when you need her?
Jerking off old men for free shit

Probably making sure that Carol doesn't accidentally drown herself.

Misuzu better do this.

Maybe what happened in middle school would give us an abswer. Why was he avoiding her for that whole year.

This was a great manga.

There's more important shit to do than to delay the inevitable, Carol's got a couple floaters anyway.

Why can't he confess Tomo already did her part.

Licking Carol's fat white snatch

He started fantasising about her and had to take time off to sort out his mind.

Could just be the simple fact he still wants to be friends after how shit things went with him and Misuzu. Rather or not Jun thinks he is not "man" enough for Tomo is just another by product of of his fears of actually losing his friendship with her if things actually do not work out. What if he actually does fall in love with her, but she does not after they start dating. Then she finds someone else and it gets weird.

There are to many variables for Jun to deal with. Tomo is not helping.

Because he's insecure or some shit. I don't know. I just hope that him saying that is indeed what I just described and Tomo picks up on it.

TOMO THIS IS YOUR CHANCE

JUST DO IT

DO IIIIIIIIT

Hello you're talking about Tomo? She's a blockhead too

>Dating Misuzu
>Gave him trauma.
you must be joking. From the flashback arc we learned he never liked Misuzu at all. He doesn't give a fuck about her.

The problem is Jun is conflicted to see her as the little boy he grew up with as a bro, or as a woman with a hot body, to love her as the opposite sex.

I know that. That's why I said I hope she picks up on it.

HE'S GONNA DO IT

THE MADMAN'S GONNA DO IT

we thought that that was what it was, but it doesn't seem so. He doesn't even have it on his mind, he still only has becoming a better man than her on his mind.

he dated misuzu to take his mind off Tomo.

OH SHIET

Wishful thinking man

You think he is finally going to just do it? having people THINK he is her boyfriend when he is not must "bother her". Now he must actually ask her out?!

I still think that's the case, either he refuses to see her as such, or he wants to good happy times playing with her as a kid again without thinking of them having different sexes.

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

He was fantasising. Thought after a while, it's just puberty related and he is in need of a girlfriend. Can't ask Tomo out because she's the object of his dreams. Asks Misuzu as a trial since he's not attracted to her.

This is completely different than this and I don't know who is more accurate.

This is a little better I think. Tomo's reaction in the page didn't quite fit if jun's phrasing came off unambiguously referring to a problem on HER SIDE.

Tomo's shock indicates she's probably misunderstanding his phrasing to mean it'd be a problem for HIM.

FALSE ALARM GUYS IT WAS MISUNDERSTANDINGS AGAIN.