Weekly Shonen Jump #52 ToC

Cover/Lead Color Page: Ore Golazo (NEW series by Takamasa Moue)
One Piece
The Promised Neverland
Kimetsu no Yaiba (Center Color)
Haikyuu!!
My Hero Academia
Demon's Plan (Center Color)
Shokugeki no Soma
Black Clover
Samon the Summoner (Center Color)
Straighten Up! Welcome to Shika High's Competitive Dance Club
The Disastrous Life of Saiki K
Yuna of Yuragi Manor
Gintama
Hinomaru Zumou
Amalgam of Distortion
Tera-chan (Oneshot)
Spring Weapon No. 01
Red Sprite (END)
Isobe Isobee Monogatari

WSJ 2017 Issue 1
Cover/Lead CP: One Piece
CPs: Ore Golazo, The Promised Neverland
3 oneshots
Watashi ga Koshien ni Tsure Tettaru! (Shuhei Miyazaki)
Hiseiki Koyo Shinigami Pamapama (Original: Sunohara Robinson, Art: Keisuke Goto)
Shiri Kodama! (Megumi Sasaki)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/510oo015)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shokugeki went back up

>Ore Golazo
>Golazo

Really?

>Red Sprite (END)

RIP.

Good it was shit

Pure Rankings

01 OnePiece 842
02 Neverland 10
03 Haikyū!! 225
04 HeroAcademia 110
05 Sōma 186
06 BlackClover 81
07 Dance-bu 70
08 Saiki 215
09 Yūna-san 34
10 Gintama 607
11 Hinomaru 116
12 Amalgam 1
13 RedSprite 7

>Red Sprite (END)
Phew, I though this one escaped the ax
GOOOOOOOOL

Genjui Toteku has to be in the next serialization round right? What the hell is the author doing?

Shitty one shot he gave up

Better than Galaxy Gangs Rica

Rip amalgam

Average over last 8 weeks

02.03 OnePiece
03.12 HeroAcademia
04.22 Haikyū!!
05.03 BlackClover
06.25 Neverland
08.12 Samon-kun
08.63 Hinomaru
09.28 Yūna-san
09.46 WorldTrigger
10.48 KimetsunoYaiba
11.10 Gintama
11.48 Toriko
12.20 Saiki
12.37 Dance-bu
13.35 Sōma
16.11 LoveRush!
16.62 Amalgam
16.90 RedSprite

So it's "ore" as in "I" or "ole" as in the chant?

>Yuuna
Either japs don't like Hibari or its on the drop

オレゴラッソ

>Saiki

How long will it last? It pretty much always ranks in the middle and other series are in line to get axed before it. There are other series (Hinomaru, Samon, Kimetsu) that sell worse than it. There's really no reason for Jump to cancel it because there are always better options for cancellation. At this point, will it just go on until the mangaka gets tired of it? I could see the series going on as long as Gintama if he doesn't get sick of making it

>How long will it last?
Its a gag manga so probably not long. Gintama lasted as long as it did because it was a huge success on the anime and merchandise front even if its manga sales weren't in the top of crop. Saiki is only a middling success in the same vain as Sket Dance so it'll probably go for as long as it doesn't completely drop off the radar.

Sesuji is so lucky, it just got another two cushions in Amalgam and Number One. Also it's finally exiting its unpopular competition arc, so it's probably out of the woods from now on. I'm happy for it, now if only the scans caught up.

Is Amalgam screwed?

Isn't it still in the tournament arc? It's just that it's focusing on the more interesting 2nd years now.

It is Ole Golazo but the Ore(I) is an intentional

It was high before Hibari, so it's probably because of her. Next week's rank is for Yaya, so it'll most likely place in the middle again.

Oh, I heard someone in these threads say it was ending soon. I try to avoid the actual raws given how behind the scans are. Well, hopefully the rankings go up either way.

>Ole Golazo
Ok, I kekked.
Picked up.

>Red Sprite (END)

Goddammit ;_;.
They sure are burning through new series at the moment.
Spring weapon and amalgam will die next, the soccer series and demon plan won't last either.
They all feels so cheap and mediocre, as expected from amateur mangaka.

I want Tamura back. ;_;

Don't we all.

So it's getting the TLR treatment?

>Red Sprite (END)
Is Mono a boy or a girl?

We will never know

Honestly hoping Demon's Plan does better than Black Clover. Too early to judge your story's progression, but the art is solid, and the first chapter is far superior to Black Clover and Red Sprite. Felt more for this chapter than all the chapters of BC combined, even though it was full of saucegay.

Nips have let me down too many times before, but I'm hoping just a little bit.

i liked it before the demon shit

So will next round be Gintama and Amalgam?

>Red Sprite (END)

kek, saw that coming a mile away

amalgam and spring weapon

these shitty new series are a real godsend for dancing midgets

>Demon's Plan
>i liked it before the demon shit

user...

What's the name of that really cool one shot released by Jump that had that crazy gunslinger guy who dressed in yellow? It had a great art style.

the trash where it belongs

I think Jump might hold off on canning Amalgam and Number One. They only have 18 regular weekly series at the moment with Hunter and World on hiatus. And Gintama is ending in a few months.

They might not cancel anything next round, because they don't need more free space, they have to already publish half a dozen one-shots every week to fill in World Trigger's slot.

>Red Sprite (END)
Fug. It wasn't that terrible albeit it was a bit generic and directionless. Very cool premise and setting though. It was Steampunk I didn't groan at.

I don't get it, the art was bland as shit and nothing stood out as being that interesting. The grappler arms on the airship, maybe? But they were pretty lame.

>albeit it was a bit generic and directionless
I just found the whole electricity thing kinda neat. And airships are always refreshing. At least it wasn't overly edgy or isekai shit.

What's Viz going to do now? Toriko and Love Rush ended as of this week and now Red Sprite is gone by next week, that leaves 3 free slots along with the gap left by WT. I can see why they're so hesitant to add new series now.

Perhaps they'll finally add Haikyu?

I thought the setting and powers were interesting, but that's about it.

>Just remembered the monthly shounen jump magazines I used to get.

Fucking god i wish i was young again.

Mono's shirt was ripped in this week's chapter, maybe we'all get to know next week?

How long people will keep saying that Gintama is ending in a few months/weeks/soon?

It's almost a year now

When's the last time they didn't cancel or moved a series? they're just shitting out amateurs hoping one of them sticks until one of the veterans submit something good.

>Naruto and Sasuke shit
I think I know what he was referring to

WHERE IS THAT RETARD WHO SAID AMALGAM IS DOING GOOD IN RANKINGS?
HAHAHAHA

Considering how bad it was, I'm surprised it's not dead last.

Might as well be. Only above Red Sprite which was also a massive flop.

Average excluding finished series

01.99 OnePiece
03.00 HeroAcademia
04.06 Haikyū!!
04.92 BlackClover
06.21 Neverland
07.94 Samon-kun
08.19 Hinomaru
08.71 Yūna-san
09.16 WorldTrigger
10.12 KimetsunoYaiba
10.36 Gintama
11.72 Saiki
11.97 Dance-bu
12.19 Sōma
15.00 Amalgam

They should add yuuna.

The west is allergic to oppai

Neverland is on fire. A 2nd place and another color spread. holy shit.

Black Clover is out of the top 5 for the first time in month and it will be lower next week due to whole light novel controversy

*months

Who /Samon/ here?

Shokugeki got up again

Yup, it's looking good. First volume sales will be the most important test though.

Have any of you guys seen the Isobe TS? I think he died somewhere.

This is the first time Black Clover has been out of the top 5 since last February.

That being said, yes, I expect it to continue to fall. The last couple of chapters have been shittier than prior ones.

yeah that guy didn't even mention his batoto ID. I was planning to typeset the chapters.

>niggastream picked up world trigger.
>indefinite hiatus.
>niggastream picks up demon's plan

series gonna get axed soon.. mark my words. also JB stole nanatsu from niggastream keko

I'm betting its another Hinomaru, great rankings but bad sales. I know they're useless for overall sales but Amazon Japan has its first volume beneath the next Kimetsu volume in its selling ranking.

Viz has the same death touch. How many failed series have they licensed for ESJ by now?

>Sunohara Robinson
I love his work, I hope he get a weekly series in Jump some day

>12.19 Sōma

>13.35 Sōma

Stop doing what made the manga popular and do a pointless and longass arc with Azami and Central they said
Peoeple are gonna enjoy it so much they said

He had a series in Jump SQ, maybe that helps him in the eyes of the editors?

The average might be low, but look at this week's rank, Souma can weather past this arc and survive. It already is recovering.

So do you wanna typeset them? He jist kinda vanished

yeah I can do that. I can do some basic level redraws too. Nothing too advanced though.

>Original: Sunohara Robinson, Art: Keisuke Goto

this oneshot is interesting, Senyuu author is a funny dude

the artist Keisuke Goto have work as an assistant on over 20 different manga (well, according to his twitter account at least twitter.com/510oo015)

That's fine. They're all with the same title anyways. Just put it up somewhere when you're done. Can be here or wherever.

Oh, same title as in same subject line if you're searching archives

I think dude's missing. Let him show up in this thread and I'll post it for searching purposes.

So, do we just wait?

it'll end whenever the gorilla feels like ending it

HOLY SHIT NEVERLAND IS TAKING OVER

I also need to know so I can get motivated to keep pushing through with Isobe

>world trigger

>Neverland already 2nd place

I'm so happy

Samon went from bottom dweller to the sixth best ranked manga in the magazine. It's like a Cinderella story.

We'll see how long that lasts, Jump's ToC has been so volatile lately, most are bouncing up and down. And next week will rank the first chapter of Samon's battle arc.

>Neverland that high

Omedetou.

This Toc is perfect
>TPN second
>BC low
>Kimetsu CP
>Amalgam low
>no Toriko
>Red Sprite canceled

This week was first ranked week for Analgalm of Distortion, wasn't it?

That last place between ranked series.

Promised neverland doing well is a good thing.

PRIME SALT BEAM has really positive reception right now

>autism

He might be a retard but that doesn't change the fact that the manga is pure garbage.

Maybe, but I'll be damned if shit like that doesn't make me take that opinion less seriously

Fuck off you retard.

Hopefully it will translate into votes, but we'll see in 8 weeks.

>tfw lately Jump is failing to find a new series that don't suck cock, almost all of their new shit is flopping. Which veteran should save the day?

doesn't*

Shit that's Sup Forums level of autism.

samefagging retard.

Kishimoto

I'll be surprised if he still wants to do a weekly series.