Raildex Discussion Thread

Index NT 17 discussion thread

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume17_Chapter_4#Part_4
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume17_Chapter_4&oldid=506832
youtube.com/watch?v=F8PEqI-YVvw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A∴A∴
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd696BPQzgU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Misaki a best. A BEST.

It's been updated.
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume17_Chapter_4#Part_4

Proxy user help

Works with edit here. Thanks, js06.

Kamisato's not going to be happy when he learns that Touma's been beating his harem down with buses and fire extinguishers. Or he might laugh. Who knows.

>Touma saved the guy and knocked his harem down a few notches
>also helped deal with some crazy bitch who fucks dogs
He'll be all sorts of happy.

>“Mayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!”

That's what, the fifth time now?

>again aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I only read Index but is that a thing in all of Kamaichi's novels?

Proxy link here:
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume17_Chapter_4&oldid=506832

Kamachi becomes Berserker (Fate) whenever he types "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

>A brown goddess with long silver hair rubbed a scar on her cheek.

>“Oh dear. It must be difficult to send us here without leaving a mark.”

>If there was a punch, it was off-screen

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Of course.

RIP Touma's trademark. It was fun while it lasted.

Can we call the human Edward now?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is this the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA thread?

There's a hell of a lot of Crowley background this volume. I am appreciating it. Maybe we can finally get to IT next.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>The original AAA was destroyed
>Mikoto says she is gonna rebuild the AAA at the end according to spoilers
>yfw she didn't meant her own mock up version but the original one

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAZUUUUUUUUUURAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

KIIIIIIIIIIHAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

A friendly reminder:
youtube.com/watch?v=F8PEqI-YVvw

FFUKOOUDAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A∴A∴
AAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

I'm a little curious as to why Touma was remotely in the same area when it was established in NT1 that Touma's mere presence could/would utterly fuck any large scale magic ritual casted.

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Zd696BPQzgU

Niggah, did they just went full fucking Thelema? And where did they draw the magic circle? On the fucking ground using the car?

Touma petting his arm dragons when? He just needs to teach it to not eat his friends.

Proving once again that Thelema magic is best magic.

Using gunpowder from Luca and they made this from the cosplayer girl comment

LAST OOOOOOOOORDEEEEEEER!!!!!

>Touma defeated Ellen offscreen
KAMACHI!!!!!!!!!!!!

>“Edward Alexander, aka Crowley, says a great demon never before seen and not mentioned in any holy text can be summoned through a combination of the existing methods. So he said to learn that method and to break through the common view of the world with something that can be found anywhere!!”

What are the odds that the crazy bastard already did this?

No, it should be "KAAAAAAMAAAAAACHIIIIIIII!!!"

Misaka will come back stronger than ever and then she will win the toumabowl, caption this you nonbelieving faggots.

ONEEEEEEEEEEE SAAAMAAA!!!!

>No one here hated Kamisato Kakeru.
I beg to differ.

>with something that can be found anywhere
Easy. A normal high school boy you can find anywhere.

>combination of the existing methods
>Egyptian magic, science
>with something that can be found anywhere
>normal middle/high school boys/girls that can be found anywhere
the absolute madman

>“It’s Nephthys!! 90% of her was erased in advance and the remaining 10% was remade into Patricia Birdway’s body. That Magic God exists in both worlds!!”
So this is why Kamachi casually mentions Patricia for no reason a couple of chapters back.

>a great demon never before seen and not mentioned in any holy text can be summoned
Reminder that the demon is Will.

>thinking they would show him punching a little girl
Birdway was off screen too. We are far removed from the agnese punching days.

>people are using the style he pioneered to bring back the guy that not only killed his doge but also put his entire city into jeopardy
top fucking kek

>the only way to save Kamisato is to bring back worstway

Stupid ghost bitch is getting on my nerves

>Patricia will win the Kamisatobowl

Im sorry for her

Please no. That means she may keep coming back. Since Kamachi is in the mood of bringing characters back, where the fuck is Fiamma?

Still in the park where PH knocked him out

DAMMIT FIAMMA

Chatting it up with Mikoto at the doc's office.

Accept it user. Her lack of mindless obsession like the rest of his girls should appeal to him. It'd be even better if it turns out that his preferences are opposite of Touma's, from dorm manager onee-san with a big chest to a flat loli student (with Ph.Ds)

Misakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lucaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Frannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

What if NT18 is an Aleister flashback volume?

10/10 thread

>"I remember it like it was yesterday"
>*flashback dissolve*
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS

Yes, YES, YES!!

>you'll never be Saiai's friend
>you'll never be out at night with Saiai walking the streets of Academy City just chilling
>you'll never go to some shop and rent/buy some old crappy movies, a popcorn bucket, some drinks, and some microwave popcorn before heading back to Saiai's high-rise apartment
>you'll never fill up the bucket with a bunch of popcorn the two of you won't even eat all of and chill on the couch watching bad movies
>you'll never look out the window and see Academy City in all its late night beauty, only to see Saiai next to you licking her lips like a carnivorous predator
>you'll never be thrown out of her apartment two hours later and have a wad of cash thrown at you before she slams the door

>implying the entirety of NT isn't already Aleister's flashback

>The best girl in the Kamisato faction is the one that's on her way out
Like pottery. Fran >>> Salome > Luca > Noukan's shit > Rest of Kamisato faction > Maya

>starts with a shot of Aleister after being shot
>*record scratch*
>*frame freezes*
>Hey I'm Aleister Crowley, and you might be wondering how I got in this situation
>Well, its a long story

I don't want any of that, and who treats their "friend" like a cheap whore.

>you'll never be thrown out of her apartment two hours later and have a wad of cash thrown at you before she slams the door
You had me until this. That's something Mugino would do. Saiai would be a loving partner.

>NT is Aleister flashing back in his perfect world
Really makes you think

Niang Niang a shit.

HP and Neph a best Magic Gods.

I just want to watch some Heavy Object, man

>You will never watch HO movies with Touma and Saiai
Just end my life

Touma and Saiai would be such good friends.

>there will never be a spinoff SOL about Touma living with Saiai and Saten

Maybe.

Even in Blood-Sign ...

Kamaichi wants to express his suffering writing for multiple series or something...

>Even
It might be the one with the more AAAAAAAAAA on it because of the Queen.
Also, the ones in Heavy Object are probably comedic always.

I fucking hate that Canadian ghost

There's a lot to scream about in Blood sign.

Is that Hitler-chan behind Yuiitsu?

Like how boring it is.

I was going to say Retia is too good for Kamisato's harem, but then I remembered the protag of her game is just as shit (and so is the game).

Wouldn't the Magic Gods fun battle have destroyed the AAA anyway?

AAA is just meme crutch.

So what is his endgame?

Yeah it should have. I don't even know why the AAA Mikoto has would be considered the same as Noukans when they aren't physically the the same object, just two identical machines made desperately. It should have been destroyed because we saw that cube, the Niang's attack, and Sun god's shit blew the country to hell five times over. But it was intact in a tunnel somewhere.

Purge magic and by extension science, create a pure world and artificial heaven where "thelema" AKA magick is the new rule of nature. You must also pray to him every day with AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reminder.

Kihara Mikoto>Nuit Mikoto

He wants to rid the world of god and bring about a new age magic science, or to say and old age before science and magic seperated. But he fucked up because their are still two more gods Aiwass and the nameless one he wants to summon. Considering has salty he is against gods and how he told Aiwass she won't always be the biggest the dog in the yard. I think he wants to defeat them and awaken humanity to the truth. I also think the nameless one is the great enemy he wants to beat last, he said Fiamma was plan was similar to his. However unlike jobby hand his great evil isn't manufactured war his is the invisible thing. After NT17 I think the thing is invisible for the same reason that Chimera and the stick figure are humans can't comprehend it and with no legends or description idol theory can't give it a form. Also the dragon's could be something similar to Maya as it has been said before they only show up in AC, maybe AC and high concentrations of AIM are its censors. Crowley just needs to fully summon it and kick its ass.

Reminder.

>it's a romcom with younger Aleister and Laura

>The final boss is a badly drawn stick figure

Uplif humanity

>Aiwass
>she
>god

Do actually know what Aiwass officially counts as?

Until we do, we might as well go by what he called himself. The Holy Guardian Angel; which has some significance with Aleister in real life. Or just an Ayylmao

Futas are still she user

So reading over this thread and knowing that at least 50% of you all are reading the LN you idiots sure ask a lot of dumb questions.

>what's Aleisters end game?
>spamming aaaaaaaaaa
>is Kuroko cute

And I'm supposed to believe that you guys think I'm a shitposter when all I want to do is discuss the characters I love from the series? I think this fanbase is just bad and that's not even just my opinion. Kamachi said himself in an interview with JNN that he basically hates this fanbase and that's why he's trying to branch out to making other series and of course he didn't use the word hate but we all know what he was getting at.

So Mikoto almost died for nothing?
Well, atleast she showed them the Hospital were Patricia is