Girlish Number

Doumo, Sup Forums.

this is now a momoka thread

Momoka is sad. What do you do?

Giver her the D.

Anyone else watching Pripara?

PurePara is supposed to be PriPara in our world right?

What exactly is his endgame Sup Forums?

>grab phone
>immediately start talking to your seiyuu's dad about how great his daughter's titties are god damn you raise 'em RIGHT out there in the country

He's alpha as fuck and deserves to win the Chii-bowl.

Why does every anime about the anime industry have that one guy who acts like a retard and should've been fired a long time ago but isnt?

Yes.

Because every group of workers has that person.

NEETs wouldn't know that

He is /our guy/

So what's her problem?

Trash-P fucked up KuuSure pretty badly but he can get things done.

She wants her parents to be unsupportive of her.

Weird fetish.

Why are they such SLUTS? I swear, Koto-chan is the only pure one in this show.

Maybe her butt hurts.

When is he gonna get BTFO for fucking everything up?

From what?

>making promo art of scenes that almost happened in the actual show but won't because Chitose missed the train
Heh.

>he thinks she won't get there somehow
Heh.

I finally figured out why does it have "number" in the title

The reason is that all the main girls have numeral kanji in their names
Chitose - 千歳, 千- 1k
Yae - 八重, 八 - 8
Koto - 京, 京- ten quadrillion
Momoka - 百花, 百 - 100
Kazuha - 万葉, 万 - 10k

Semi-Nude photo shots when

Never Momoka is cute and clean.

>Numbers as part of names
Gee, where have I seen this before? At least they're not names of prefectures, major locations and roads this time.

My dick

I want to platonically fuck her breasts.

>At least they're not names of prefectures, major locations and roads this time.
Their surnames actually are.

You're one to talk Chitose, you constantly dream of being fucked by your brother.

Shit anime shit drama shit girls. Completely inferior to Yuri on Ice.

>ten quadrillion
Sasuga.

Go back to your tumblr circlejerk, whale.

How will Sausage and Yay become relevant?

She wants affection from her parents, and she wants people to judge her on her own talent, not on her mom's

They're Keio line stations, user. Sorry.

She already has both of those.

I hate Watari.

Well, can't really blame her.

Domo, trash-san

In the most recent episode, it is shown that her parents (read: mom) havr a very laissez-fair type of attitude towards her. While most parents are constantly worrying about their children (see: Kazuha's mom), her parents just leave her to do whatever she wants. This, evidently, is not conducive to strong family bonds, and its also important to remember that Momoka is still a kid who is not fully independent.

On the other point, Momoka is constantly being compared to her mom. The show tries to make this very obvious as most of the conversations surrounding Momoka's career end up steering towards her mom. She likely feels that she is overshadowed by her moms success, and feels as though life was handed to her on a silver plate, or at least that that's what others think of her. This is why she liked Chitose from the beginning, who is arrogant and cares little for other peoples status, and doesn't idolize her or her mother.

Also worth noting that the Sonou family probably spends almost zero quality time together. The anime industry is a very demanding one time-wise. Both instances where Momoka and her mom spoke, it was late at night and one of them had only just gotten home from work (Momoka the first time and her mom the second time).

I bet it's pretty hard for Momoka to make friends, too. She's constantly busy with work, so she probably can't hang out with friends after school/on days off, which kind of limits how close she can really get with them. At work, almost everyone is several years older than her; that's difficult enough to begin with, but since she's not old enough to drink yet, she also can't join in in most of the common coworker/colleague bonding events (especially for a Japanese workplace, alcohol is incredibly crucial).

That doesn't even get into the "nobody cares about me except in relation to my mom" thing, either. One of the very scenes in the whole show was another seiyuu trying to get Momoka to set up a meeting with her mom for her. Thinking about it, the "closest" person to Momoka is probably her manager.

It's not "my family was killed by drone strikes" or "me and everyone I know is trapped in an endless cycle of crushing poverty" or "my parent's sent me to a 'pray away the gay' torture camp" bad, but it's still kind of sad.

>Chitose is Momoka's best friend

Wow, how unlucky.

You may have discovered the secret to Chitose's luck: she leaches it from people around her (and then squanders it because she lazy af).

This also explains why Gojou's seiyuu career failed.

Jesus, I hope Kuzu gets what's coming for him. I hate it when shows have shit characters who keep ruining it for everybody else, and they just walk out of it like nothing. It's not fucking funny, it's like being blueballed.

> It's not fucking funny
It is, I'm sorry for you.

Next episode is when they finally reveal the show's true form as a horror movie, and none of the Tokyoites make it out of the ryokan alive.

Needs more drunk Kuzuha

Do high schoolers normally do gravure?

What if she wants to go full JAV? Would her parents still let her do it?

How many times her manager walk her home after she got shitfaced in a drinking party?

Where can I get this sweater?

Is this a pantyshot?

Probably. Her thighs aren't that fat.

I want to make Momoka a teenage mother and not take responsibility.

I want to marry Momoka and make her a housewife. I'm sure that will take off the stress from her shoulders.

I just noticed this but her hair has grown a lot since first episode.

Looks the same length to me

Everyone's getting miserable!

Lots of blurry effects this episode.

>ywn be Shibasaki's bf
kill me.

The blur symbolises the characters' confused inner worlds.

Her dad would hate you.

As long as she's happy i'm okay with that.

Why would she be happy with you.

I really hope this show is building up to a cathartic moment of karma where Kuzu-P either gets fired or demoted. He isn't even shown to be a dumbass with a nice side like Tarou from Shirobako, he's just a 100% unsympathetic fuckwit.

For many reasons.

Such as?

>hating on our guy
There's something wrong with you.

Would you let Kuzu talk with your dad?

It's not really necessary to say that in this thread.

What is Kazuha like in bed?

How long are you gonna dance around the obvious fact that there's nothing any girl would ever be happy about being with you over.

>our guy
#NotMyProducer

Are you talking about yourself?

Yae is full of shit.

Chitose is a bad girl and deserves to be bullied

t. Yae

No.

I want to kill this fucking cunt.

Ask Kuzu

The only one sleeping around is Momoka.

Go away, Yae.

I'll be disappointed if there's no Gojou omnibus doujin with all the 5 main cast(maybe put assistant there for good measure)

No need to deny it.

(you)

Then I'll take Yae, omochikaeri as they say

>relief
What jap word did he use?

>implying a glorious villain such as himself couldn't get away with it

Kazuha-chan is everyone's dick

慰め, which is like "comfort" (like how you comfort someone whose dog died or whatever).
It's also used in the word for "masturbation": 自慰 (lit. "self-comfort")

慰め

If Kuzu was literally all talk they would have fired him a long time ago. He must have some serious accomplishments under his belt to be a producer at a company this big at his age. It honestly isn't really his fault shit went this poorly either, if they started pointing fingers and sorting out blame most of it would rest on the head of production.

You're right that he's got some skills/accomplishments (they are in marketing and music, which he's legit good at), but this boondoggle really is entirely his fault.

He's the one who decided to use Chitose/Koto/Yae for main roles literally without even listening to a voice sample, and he's the one who caused the delays in production. The delays were a result of having to redo a bunch of stuff, which had to be done because the stuff the studio was doing wasn't making it to the author in a timely manner...and sending that stuff to the author was Kuzu's job. There are at least two separate scenes where they explicitly say this: once in the first big meeting, and again when the director was asked to redo the ending.

And that's not even getting into the budget-related issues he caused.

I'm going to fap and cummies now.

You made a mistake there.
You posted a picture of based Tarou instead of funny story.

He's really a mix of Tarou and Funny Story, maybe 40/60.

Reminder that Chii-sama is an acting GOD