Diversity Chief at Apple gets fired for saying White Men are a criteria of the Diversity Program

>“There can be 12 white, blue-eyed, blond men in a room and they’re going to be diverse too because they’re going to bring a different life experience and life perspective to the conversation,” the inaugural diversity chief said.

archive.is/plDp9

diversity means hunting down and killing every last white man
How do you go to liberal diversity college and get a degree in diversity chiefing and not know that?

baka fuckin bed wrench senpai

Kek! She thought her job was safe due to the color of her vagina. Wrong!

So she said diversity doesn't just mean women or people of color and had to resign over that. What a fucking world we live in.

OP, here's a (you) for actually giving an archive. Nice job.

Not very often that these types get redpilled. Wonder if she has the IQ to process the blowback in such a manner.

>The 20-year Apple veteran, who previously served as the company’s head of worldwide human resources

nope, nevermind. She doesn't. Damn shame, really.

YOU FAGGOT FUCKERS THINK YOU ARE SAFE?! GET READY TO GET POZZED BY DIVERSITY YOU FAGGOT CIA NIGGERS!!!
>tl;dr // shills believe Sup Forums is anti-pedo when they have always been pro-pedo.

i guess its not okay to be white

and I forgot to actually reply, lol

She made that statement because she truly believed that black women and white men had equal rights, and position in society.

And for committing the crime of having this hate thought, this black woman was fired.

Doesn't this dumb race traitor know all white men are created in the same factory and pre-programmed with entire life histories and experiences??

She's probably far more intelligent then you are, you're a pretentious child who takes maymays too seriously.

Real talk she likely only had that position to appease leftists. Apple likely didn't use most of her ideas and it became better to fire her to appease the leftists calling for her head. Most diversity nuts will call everything racist to justify their own job, she told it like it was and got shitcanned because she was of no use to Apple any longer.

so ovious wen you look at it like this

Wait, she really didn't understand the agenda before this?

That's actually sad to me.

>“Diversity is the human experience,” she said,
>The 20-year Apple veteran later apologized, telling the staff that her remarks “were not representative of how I think about diversity or how Apple sees it.”
>“We deeply believe that diversity drives innovation,” an Apple spokesman told TechCrunch in a statement.

Dude she's a Human Resources manager. Those positions probably have an IQ ceiling as opposed to a preferable minimum IQ for competency reasons. They are quite literally not paid to think and she just found that out.

Apple retards, since it HAD to be a black woman, they actually took the time to find a smart one.

I hope they will wisen up and put picrelated as replacement.

There must never be 12 white men in the same room.
All rooms of 12 people must be inclusive

>“There can be 12 white, blue-eyed, blond men in a room and they’re going to be diverse too because they’re going to bring a different life experience and life perspective to the conversation,” the inaugural diversity chief said.

Found the sheboon who won the genetic lottery.
>A White Rapper done wants to plow my cotton fields??
>Jameson done be gods drink an sheeit!

They're all pink on the inside

This is common sense. Why is this a scandal in the first place?

Liberals are operating on at least 9 levels of mental retardation right now

Blue eyed, blonde men are probably one of the smallest minorities in the US. Less than 16% of the population has blue eyes, and when you combine it with blonde hair, that number probably falls well below 10%, meaning there are fewer blonde, blue eyed men than there are black men in the US.

She actually drank the kool-aid, you arent supposed to genuinely believe all that diversity crap, its just a tool to give you power

Large companies are all a lost cause. Apple started with two guys in a garage playing around with shit to ((diversity)). You know what is going to beat apple and make the next actually revolutionary phone or whatever? Two guys playing around in a garage.

>She made that statement because she truly believed that black women and white men had equal rights, and position in society.
>And for committing the crime of having this hate thought, this black woman was fired.
Fuck this gay earth

omg that is so racist

because obviously white people all live the exact same way and are all apart of the 1%, so just blame everything on them instead of joining hands with them to demand that your superiors treat you like humans.

At least that is what the large business that wants to hire a bunch of black slaves and illegal immigrants and have them work for 2 dollars a day tell them.

She wasn't fired. She stepped down

>She wasn't fired. She stepped down
Read between the lines you dumb nigger

>Step down on your own accord or we'll fire your ass

One looks a lot better when going for your next job.

Even when it comes to discriminating against whites niggers are just incompetent.

God, I hope this scourge is contained.

Letting her go for using leftie whites is definetly even more proof they are just anti white

Because of this I'm sure it will stop others from acting in a similar way due to fear of getting similar treatment. Only time will tell if this will end after the years go by. Until then we must dare speak our mind despite what others think

Nobody probably espected this years ago, it is interesting how progress have found ways to go back in time rather than forward. Since her good intentions got in the way we have a enormous duty to always fight back and repel repressive lefties in power

By the way, read the first letter in each row of my post

>Stepped down
>implying she wasn't told or implied that if she didn't step down they would indirectly blackmail her with a giant "FIRED FROM APPLE" mark on her record

nah she just had a dream
she had a dream of her teams actually being productive

Fuck, didn't work the way I thought it would

Just tell us what you meant Sven. My nigger admixture is keeping me from figuring out what you originally wanted to say.

what the fuck is the context on this photo?

in b4 shopped

What were you trying to say cunt?

iPhones are made by a Chinese monoculture.

pls tell us

This shit will keep escalating until white men are forced to pay reparation taxes or just killed altogether. You won't stop it with debates.

I'm more of a nigger than you since I didn't think of the fact that the square you write in is smaller than the actual post that get uploaded

Anyways, it was meant to say "le based nigger" if you read the first letter on every row

I honestly don't know how these cops have the self control to not just start shooting these fucking autistic cunts.

lame

Yikes. Embarrassing!

>She wasn't fired. She stepped down

You believe that.
A MWOC (Minority Woman of Colour) "stepped down" during her first year of being an Officer of a Worldwide Company.
After 20 years of working for that position.

We Have Much Work To Do, My Racist Friend.
Sure, Tim Cook Sucks Cock, and Gargles Balls.
But Does He Eat Ass, Like A Common Man?

Even If He Does, I Bet It Tastes Like Gay Peppermint.
Gay WHITE Peppermint.
How Can You Dare To Speak For A Lesbian Woman Of Colour?

You, My Mulatto Faggot, Are The Establishment.

S'all good homie. Try not to be retarded next time.

It's not ok to be white

I hope this is satire. I can't grasp how this can be real

NIGGER

Is that the great turk sultan Erdogan?

Typing Like This Makes You An Extreme Faggot Of The Highest Caliber.

See How Annoying This Shit Is You Fucking Faggot? My God, Just Kill Yourself?

He got dat Blacktooth headset

Found The Racist.

Tell Me More About Your Struggles, SnowNigger.

4 hours?

Skin color doesn't matter, yet you still need diversity of skin color. How is this contradiction not obvious to everyone?

Sup Forums confirmed illiterate retards based on all the posts here

Gimme sauce on that shit, it's so unreal

I can't believe Apple had such a HR chief, actually she cared about not running the company down with the "diversity" propaganda. Reasonable people get ostracized for being reasonable these days, what a shame.

/r/ThatHappened

You are dumb.

It was political.

kys

My bet is that it's a snorkel trip in the Caribbean...

>steinbuch

No, this is real. It happened in the last year and was at one of the many free speech protests. IIRC had some violence to it too but I can't remember where. I saw this real time. There's been so fucking many they blend together now.

Think again

Berkeley

open season on white bois. They're getting hunted down like defenseless buffalo, and if they dare defend themselves they get sent to prison and gang raped, LOL.

isn't she saying that hiring blue-eyed white males also counts as having diversity because they have different life experiences and perspectives?

(((Yaron Steinbuch)))

The combination of blue eyes and blonde hair is extremely rare in the US. As I mentioned above, about 16% of the population in the US has blue eyes (8% of whom are men), and the vast majority of those have brown hair. My guess is that men with blue eyes and blonde hair make up maybe 2-3% of the US population.

Let mW get this straight. This woman realized that diversity of opinion is more important than diversity of sex/color of your skin and apple fires her for this? Apple just says that not being racist or sexist is bad in their company what the fuck.

I thought this was fake when I first read it a few months back, because it was too surreal. Then I watched the video, and it's a literal description of the events.
It's probably on Youtube somewhere.

Yes.

Managed diversity is good (i.e. diversity that is task-related, and diversity where innovation and problem solving are more important than relational connection between workers). Diversity just for the sake of diversity is bad.

Diversity increases team conflict which leads to innovation, but if you're working in an emotionally stressful job with limited opportunity to innovate - e.g. in McDonald's - innovative teams are pointless and team conflict just undermines the employee relationships that let them handle their stressful job.

Diversity really only makes sense at high levels. An elite research and development team in a pharmaceutical company, for example, might benefit from diversity.

t. senior HR manager

Can someone fucking explain to me why "Diversity Chief" is a thing?

what's the best to negotiate for higher pay?

Poor girl, did something nice and gets fired for it.

>pro-pedo.
die
yes but for 75 years the narrative has been blue eyed, blonde, white people are the vast majority and the great Satan

that truth.

I bet asian men had no probs with that and understood the logical truth instantly with no probs.
Yep.
But inferior females and unferior other races didnt like

What we gonna do about THIS problem ?!?

Are white men the new 'Jews' of our times?
It's acceptable and encouraged to discriminate against us based on nothing but our assumed ethnicity

Have irreplaceable skills. The engineers at Boston Dynamics might as well set their own pay because they pretty much invented the systems they're working on. It's not just that they have 10 years experience with them - they are the only people who have any experience with them. If you lost the senior engineers at Boston Dynamics you might as well wind the company up, or be prepared for productivity consequences that last for years.

If you're not in that position:
>get the pay of people doing similar work in other organisations and point out how you're being paid less than them (implied threat: you could be making more at another job and are prepared to leave)
>point out how you used to be paid X but your job has expanded in these ways and now you're doing one and a half jobs but still only being paid X, and you should be paid 1.5X (implied threat is that you will stop doing the extra work unless they start paying you for it)
>point to specific achievements you have above and beyond other people getting paid the same and explain why you're clearly a much better employee (implied threat: unless they start paying you based on your competence you're going to stop displaying competence and just coast)
>wait until your boss fucks you over and feels guilty

The important thing is not to argue that you deserve more money, it's to explain why it's in the company's best interests to pay you more money.

Become a hackerman like Weev and deposit their funds directly into your account :)))

>t. senior HR manager

what a gay job

It's still disturbing that this pic is 100% accurate and not a humorous portrayal.

Someone's gotta do it.

I want to know more about the context of this pic. Why are a bunch of rich liberal boomers attending a conference with a fat nigress demanding they give her money? What is the appeal to that? Who are these people? The woman isn't even presentable, she isn't even subtle, it's totally blunt and she's basically politely looting them.

What type of people are the people who attended this?

She said something very accurate, the focus should be on diversity of opinion, not skin color

But the faggot who leads Apple thought otherwise.

That is the world we live in . You faggots better start fixing this shit now .

You only realize that just NOW? Lmao.

Blue eyed people haven't made up the majority of the US population since 1910.

Oh Sweetie :)

he played a draw against "the magnus" ?

I wondered the same thing, and seeing the faces of the women visible, my guess is :

Jewish academia middle-aged women.
Either teachers, journalists or NGO execs, who came officially to "learn about the struggles of black bodies", but sub-consciously came to check what their anti-racist propaganda looks like once it has been digested by the obtuse brains of the blacks.

Seeing how that fat nigress take their "provocative headlines" literally and how coarse she was, I'm sure they will modify the way they write their articles/papers in the future, to use more innuendos against whites when they write for the blacks.

>black bodies
Why have they started describing people as "bodies"? It sounds so dehumanizing.

I guess "black people" makes them sound too much separate from the whites.
Emphasizing the bodies makes it sounds like blacks are basically whites, but in a black body.

Negress footpussy ain't pink bruh

Sweden in a nutshell.