My little brother came home from school, they made hand turkeys

My little brother came home from school, they made hand turkeys.
This is what he showed us when he got home.
Should anime be banned for kids?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

that's pretty sick desu

My classmate created a autofellating statue, should we ban American Art school system?

kore ha sugoi desu wa
wwww

Could this hand turkey defeat Uchiha Madara?

Well my art teacher used to get mad at me for drawing anime for projects claiming it wasn't real art. It's basically already banned.

ebin

This never fails to make me laugh then feel bad shortly after.

>"I'm a college art major and I'll tell you why it is not art. I'm not being bias because I like anime and just got back from comicon. Anime is for the most part the same thing over and over.They eyes, hair, and the bodies always look the same in almost every anime. There is noting that sets apart one artists style from the other. If you were to compare one persons anime drawing and look at anothers you would notice that the eyes are gonna be drawn the same and look like every other anime. In art you have 100s of styles and are free to do what you want. But in anime you are confined by the normal standard anime style ( big eyes, crazy hair etc.) Anime is a very very very hard style to do anything new or ground breaking in. If you were to break the mold and do something new it won't look like anime anymore. Think of how many styles you can draw a person in, hundreds from abstract to impressionism to surrealism. Now think of how many styles you can draw an anime person in and still keep that anime style? You have very few styles. I think iits art but, I think it's a lower form of art and honestlly not as talented. Anime art is very black and white nothing new once you seen one style you have seen them all. Hope this helps."

See! This is why I hate people!

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

What did he mean by this?

Thank you mods.

>Should anime be banned for kids?

Thanks mods.

it kind of irks me how so many people online call drawings art.

like they'll draw a character from some anime, post it on Sup Forums, and say "i made some art".

no, you made a drawing. you drew a picture. if a musician said "i made some art" after every recording, they would sound pretentious. or if a filmmaker said the same after filming one cut.

Of all the things for mods to ban, they pick this one?

So you're basically saying that anime isn't art. You think drawing anime is easy?

Guess you can go make hand turkeys in bannedstan lol nerd.

Don't bully.

MODS = GODS?

Haven't seen a public banning in a while

Good. Fucking off topic.

Mods should've never stopped issuing public bans. Now this thread won't die until it's deleted because everyone wants to get in on the action and shitpost. A secret ban would've made the thread go away and no one could bump it or shitpost in it. But now that all the newfags get to see the public ban they want to get in on the "le epic rebblit thread xDDDD" and make screenshots to repost on 9fag.

If mods always did public bans, no one would care about it and the threads would die. If they continued to do only secret bans, the shitposts and memes would never hang around on a board even after the person was banned. You can't just sometimes decide to issue public bans and sometimes not, it makes shit like this happen.

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Holy kek.

I don't get it.

i blame moot selling his site

Don't make me feel dere dere for you mods

TOASTING IN AN EPIC BREAD

How did this thread deserve a public ban?

OP ran into a mod who'd had a bad day.

Blogposters have been shitting the board for a good few days now so I'm glad the mods are stepping shit up

prepare to be added to the screencap.

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

is it possible to ban a mod?

BRING BACK SUGOI SAN 2.0

Maybe OP shouldn't have made a shit thread

>le ban XD

SUGOI SAN BEST GIRL

mods pls get him to

FUCKING APOSTLES

I suppose you're right.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Everything is going to be okay guys! Presidential Kuroko will fix this.

Meme bans were funnier in 07, back when people were banned for posting on-topic shit.

Wow. I almost forgot this was a thing.

Also your brother is a pretty decent drawer assuming he's in early elementary.

Mods = Gods

>USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
My sides.