Yuri!!! On Ice

Stay Close to Me in the PV is performed at the GPF venue.

>what does it mean

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/f410vdsrr/status/800456229378146304
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Victor peforms it in Sochi and Yuuri does it in Hasetsu, at the same, wishing for each other.

>twitter.com/f410vdsrr/status/800456229378146304

>待って待って、このティザーPV冒頭の勇利とヴィクトルが別々のリンクで『離れずにそばにいて』を滑ってる→痩せてるから1話の勇利じゃない→ヴィクトルの切なげな表情→【GPF後で物質的には離れているけど心はずっと繋がっている。それが“離れずにそばにいて”】っていう考察見て息ができない

"Hang on, hang on-- at the start of this teaser PV Yuuri and Victor are both performing 'Hanarezu ni soba ni ite' in different rinks -> Yuuri looks thin, so it's not Yuuri from the first episode. -> Victor has a pained expression on his face -> after the GPF they're physically apart now, but their hearts are always connected, and that's what 'hanarezu ni soba ni ite' is. I feel like I can't breathe just considering this

Emil is gonna be so cute! I'm excited!

crispy and emil when

PV scenes don't really reflect a series 100%, this trailer is very old. Usually stuff gets changed mid production or PVs are just made to show off.

Didn't Guanghong description turned out to be different from the series? He doesn't have freckles in the anime too.

Soon my dear friend! And that's a great fanart!

I wonder which of them will be in the preview images. Will we get any of the MCs considering there are so many totally new characters coming up?

>PV scenes don't really reflect a series 100%
>tfw we never got that delicious Fairy booty scene
;_;

As I said in the last thread. In the series, Victor does this in Ice Castle Hasetsu, judging by the windows and it was snowing too.

The first PV is super old too.

People want to create drama too damn much.

Shit, that was the scene that sold me on the series.

Crispy looks very happy

He saw Sala with her boyfriend. That's why Emil is so happy too.

They'll be separated after episode 9 and just reunited in the end, lots of phone sex.

On a side note, I think I like this idea because it'd build their characters and relationship even more.

>temporary separated
If they pull a ParaKiss I'm gonna be mad

Probably it's Yuuri's sister poisoned Makkachin to break Victor and Yuuri apart and provide victory to her precious Yurio.

So Yuuri realizes Victor is not right for him and ends up with the cuck but nice guy (Georgi I guess)?

Fairy

Georgi is clingy creepy stalker, no one deserves him.

Does anybody have the Gru/Victor edit saved? I need it for reasons

what if chris

Do you mean this one?

Were Chris and Victor friends with benefits?

yes thank you

CHECKED

dubwitch strikes again

More that Victor knows he's not right for Yuuri and is still in love with Chris and leaves his collection of skating outfits and heads back to Russia with Fairy. And a few years later, we see Yuuri look back in fondness with Yuuko by his side.

Poor Chad.

>Yu-chan quadruple-homicided her family to be with Yuuri

That's the hardest type of quad to pull off from what I understand so she's very talented.

>With Nishigori by his side
Fixed

But Victor is going to Japan, not Russia.
So it's actually Victor/Yuko.

This is starting to get creepy.

Happy ending or riot.

I take Yuuko back. Yuri ends up with Phichit.

Meanwhile, Leo and Guanghong are in happy relationship even though Leo had raped Guanghong when they were younger because out of jealously over imagined Guanghong's feelings for Phichit

This show is really about NTR.
>Nishigori and Yuuko
>Makkachin with Yuuri
>Emil and Sara
>Anya
>Chris

I thought it was Chris who rapes Guanghong while Guanghong calls out for his boyfriends (plural)

This is just like the shittiest plot of that Nakamurashit BL.
Leo is pure.

No Chris raped Guanghong in the restaurant bathroom and now he won't come out of the closet.

But that was an actual subplot in ParaKiss.

16h until the previews

Shut up Anya

Oh, I forgot about Arashi, fucking Ai Yazawa.

There's a BL novel from Junjoushit author where the couple started just like that.

I want doggo to be ok

;_;

>Shungiku Nakamura

For a moment I though you were talking of Asumiko Nakamura

Asumiko is good

I am so ready for Nakamura shit to die off.

You're telling me Nakamura wrote a story with rape that eventually becomes "love"?

I believe you not.

It's such a shame they share names.

Heh, you're right. Would be weirder if any of her couples didn't start like that.

Does anyone have a webm or just pic of "that performance can make even a guy pregnant!"

Not to defend Nakamurashit, but she does have couples that don't start from rape turns into love. But it's sad that her main couples are like that. Plus, she didn't write the side novels that mentioned.

user, Arashi was the punk who kept his lady until the end. You're thinking of Hiroyuki that Caroline ends up with. sorry Paradise Kiss is my shit.

Not if you're a dissatisfied mother. They're great at murdering their kids. The tricky [art is getting away with it.

Arashi raped her though

user was probably talking about forgetting the subplot of Arashi raping Miwako

Nakamura can write good shit, but she decides to stick to what sells.
Proof being that junjou egoist updates never

dude you're fucking rertarded

Ah fuck sorry for some reason I thought we were still on the getting with the cuck. sorry anons.

wait what when

fuck I was so young when I watched some anime and read some mangos that a lot of shit went over my head, I was 15 when ParaKiss came out

Still sad about this. Why would they cut it?

I'm starting a collage.

The first time they had sex, I think in the anime they just hinted at it. Don't remember the exact details since I haven't seen/read it since it came out

nice skates

This is your favorite ship now.

proceed

Delete this

why the fuck isn't it called "yaoi on ice"?

what artist's that? I need to know for ahem reasons

emil drinks to this

Do we have a plot for The King and the Skater II yet? Can the sequel even come close to the first one?

They make the dog as cute as possible to rip our hearts out, don't they? We didn't even know Vicchan and I felt devastated. Imagine how Victor would feel if anything happened to his dog.

o-okay

It was a couple that only appeared in a novel not written by her. I remember scanlators refusing to translate it because it was so shit.

user. If we believe hard enough there will be puppies not a death. We've already had one dead dog in this series. Also when poodles get sick and start to go you have a warning of a few months at least, if it's just from age it's even longer. Poodles tend to have hip problems and you can tell that age is really getting to them when they can't really move around anymore and have trouble even just sitting. I believe Makkachin will be Ok and you should believe too.

For you.

And especially for you.

1 more day til YOLO drops

I didn't know I wanted this so hard

>not partnering thai with best boy

disgusting

I thought I was the only one who shipped this.

The anime didn't really touch on it so that's probably why it went over your head.

Could anyone tell me what site the preview pics are gonna be released? couldn't find any info on that

Please no

I don't want to be attracted to Ciao Ciao

Gonna need sauce for these two, user.

fuck

usually dengeki online

And yet still no lewd Yakov x Vincent. Such a shame.

I want Yakov x Victor now.

They are pure.

>バンコクのアニメイトでピチット君が看板息子になってる…!

ok this is kind of hot

>you will never drink a kissu cappuccino

>Pichit has a son

fuck off with that uncanny valley shit

Too 3D 4 me.

DETROIT SEX PARTIES CONFIRMED

Oh shit we China fanart now boys

Hitting the bigtime

This is hilarious