I want to relive this it was the happiest day of my life

I want to relive this it was the happiest day of my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This was proof that God exists

I agree user. Let's do it!

I watch election coverage whenever I'm having a particularly bad day. It's a night I'll never forget. God bless America

I remember watching Van Jones say "this was a white lash" live on CNN. I laughed and said fuck you to my TV for like 5 straight minutes. Seeing the salt that night was incredible. Plus the live shots of Hillary's crying crowd

>trump

m.youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

thanks electoral college
>lives two feet away from rocketman

paid hyperbolic "jewish" blasphemy. proof of an antichrist

I remember my dad getting all butthurt at that and calling Van Jones racist while I sat there thinking "you're god damn right it was a white lash and it won't be the last".

HAHAHAHAHA
Look at Wolfie's face

i want bearded trump

Watching the young turks having a meltdown was kino

Amen

Preach it brother

never 5get

The Young Turks coverage was the best
Watching Chunk Hunger have heart palpitations and that fat chick who looks like fright night without the makeup get all pissy was so delicious
But you shouldn't come to that - that's meme-tier
You should get yourself right up to the edge with their devastation and then rewind to the beginning when they're debating how many electoral votes they're going to win by and what kind of seats and state propositions they're going to get too etc
THAT'S when you blow your load

I had faith in the American people to see through all the BS and they delivered. I still have that faith today and any more leftist propaganda just keeps digging their hole even deeper. Its getting uncomfortable honestly.

I almost didn't stay up to watch, I figured Hillary had pulled every trick in the book, there'd be massive voter fraud, and she was gonna win. I was depressed, and a little scared of a Hillary presidency.

Then PA happened.

That's when I allowed myself to hope. Trump wasn't my pick, but he wasn't Hillary. Good enough for me.

When Podesta slimed out and sent everyone home, with no concession, i knew we'd dodged a bullet of cosmic proportions. I even went to The_Donald and enjoyed the celebration there. It felt surreal. It felt like being high.

The cunt lost.

I went to bed happy. I knew a temper tantrum of epic proportions for 4 years was about to start, just like with Bush. But...fuck 'em. He won.

The cunt lost. For the first time, I felt like there might actually be a god.

I'm an atheist but I still believe God existed after that day

NO!

SJWs would Santa meme it until the world pukes.

No bad doggy.....go sit in the corner.