How long have you been in love with your waifu for Sup Forums? I'll start: Around 4 years

How long have you been in love with your waifu for Sup Forums? I'll start: Around 4 years

Decent taste nigga
Two years over here. She's still so beautiful.

3,5 years.

I think it's been a decade already.

too long

Seven years!
Anyway, good taste, op!

5 years and happy

10 years

5 years. It all started with a single wallpaper and now I have 2 shrines dedicated to her.

Will be nearing a year quite soon.

Around 2007.

Around five years.

7 years.

I don't have a waifu but I wanted to come in here and say that Kyouko is very cute. You are lucky to have her.

That'll be 9 years for me

5 years

3 years

More than 5 years definitely. But I understood my feelings towards her a couple years ago.

Turning 5 years soon

4 years next week

Eleven and a half years.

Around 8 years.

3 years and counting, user.

Only 2 and a half years. I really wish I had found her sooner.

8 years.

Where are all the seasonal waifu fags?

It's the same for me too, I don't really have a definite date of when I really fell in love with her. I remember that I considered her to be my "waifu" back in 2009, but I didn't really take it that seriously back then, even though I found her incredibly cute.

Approaching 3 years with my sweet Neptune.

We will make 5 years on January.

About 2 years.

>she will never whip me

Not posting because they know they'll get bullied by guys like you, if they genuinely love their waifu.

8 years

My african american

Don't worry user, you found her. Cute waifu, take care of her.

4 years and 3 months

It's been almost 12 years, damn

You're waifu's anime was mediocre as fuck

I had a hard time getting into it but it's all worth it in the end for her. I wish she had more cute moments in the anime. The LN's also pretty fun.

What's a good new seasonal waifu? I'm ready to get one starting today.

You don't "get one". She picks you.

Four years.

I'll get one to pick me, and if it's the last thing she wants.

You should be faithful to your waifu, if you would drop her in an instant for a 3dpd, then you are not truly worthy of your waifu.

A waifu should be just as equal to you as you would find a real girlfriend. Your waifu will never let you down, it is up to you to return that same courtesy to them.

Why is it that whenever I see a pic of my waifu in a swimsuit I have to masturbate?

You're a faithful husband, that's all. Not a NTRing faggot like those with multiple waifus or those cucks who don't want to masturbate to their own waifu.

:)
Not the best pic of her (artist got much better since) but the bikini is still hot!

Almost 7 years and going strong!

Doesn't masturbating to other dudes fucking your waifu make you the cuck?

pic related, my waifu has been cucked before

3 years so far, could've been 4 if I found her sooner

Well I only watched Meguca in April, but since then of course

Looks like the gang's all here.

Superior waifus unite!

Best girl up centre

over 30 years

That's sad.

>Doesn't masturbating to other dudes fucking your waifu make you the cuck
Is it wrong if I self insert as her canon love interest in doujins?