What's so important about purity?

What's so important about purity?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/technology/environment/australias-mysterious-spider-rain-explained/news-story/c51d72e4a231731bb42e5f5a1010a7d5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you can avoid unnecesary problems like drama, batshit insane 3dpds that can fuck up your life

well adjusted people are probably more likely to be saner

>saner

it's what normal boys that aren't destined to be complete autistic fuck ups like

I mean everyone is insane if you project your insecurities onto them.

What's so great about sluts?
>t-they know what they're doing
What's so great about sluts you don't want to pump and dump?

Gujira?

What's so great about pure girls if they're unpure as soon as you fuck them? Do you just like the feeling of owning them or is it an insecurity thing?

Get a life, nerds

>if they're unpure as soon as you fuck them?
But that's wrong. Even mothers can be pure if they limit themselves to the same man.
Purity = Chastity
Purity =/= Celibacy

So a "pure" mother who has fucked the same man thousands of times throughout her life is purer than a "slut" teenager who has fucked a few times but with more people?

fanartists interpret rinko either violating little boys or being a cum dumpster for greyed hair old men

exactly. but she's only pure to the man she is fucking.

Yes? You say that like it doesn't make sense.

Pretty fucked up reasoning to make yourself feel better about being insecure desu.

Only neckbeard permavirgins care about it

>>>/tumblr/

Why it's either one extreme or another?

>the only possible numbers of men a woman could have had sex with in her life are 0, 1, or 50,000

Leave
Because that's all that matters.

>Because that's all that matters.
No it's not, because most women are in between.

Not in anime.

Yeah but if they're not virgins it doesn't mean they're sluts.

yes it does

How?

Nothing to be honest.

>because most women are in between
And precisely because so many women are whores, pure women become more valuable. If every woman were pure, they'd be a dime a dozen. In today's oversexualized society they're worth their weight in diamonds, to the point where men have literally paid tens of thousands of dollars for a woman's virginity.

A girl can have sex with as many men as she wants. As long as she ends up with another girl, it's okay.

How are they not sluts if they're not virgins?
>inb4 rape victim
That's the only exclusion.

>Not knowing there is more than black & white out there: The Thread.

>How are they not sluts if they're not virgins?
Holy shit, you autism is showing, permavirg

Alright, I give. What's this from?

Why do you care? It's not like you'll ever get laid anyways

I agree that today's society is oversexualized, but just because a woman's not a virgin doesn't mean she's a slut.
What if she lost her virginity to her boyfriend and then they broke up? The fact she had sex with someone in a previous relationship doesn't make her less of a person.

Because if you don't care about purity Sup Forums would call you a cluck who gets off of grills getting fucked by other dudes.

What if she is pure, but pure evil, like all of humanity?

>What if she lost her virginity to her boyfriend and then they broke up?
It means she's a woman of unsound judgement. The step from 1 to 2 is many times smaller than the step from 0 to 1.

>Sup Forums tier reaction image
Fuck off
First off understand that 3D =! 2D. We all know people can sleep with whoever and however many people they please in real life but in anime, girls are either sluts or virgins. One dick that doesn't belong to their husband is qualification for slut. Deal with it. ;^)

Taking a dicking 1000 times isn't chastity, even if it's the same dick over and over

I actually prefer used goods

They can be god tier.

How is any of this shit related to anime? All you're gonna do is bring out an argument between dumb-asses and tumblrfags

What the shit is even going on? People have sex. Just don't get with someone who is obviously a whore, and you'll be okay. If you seriously have a problem with non-virgin 3D women, you're a kiss-less virgin that just needs to have sex. Go find a hooker. It's about $150 in the states.

Now if we're talking about 2D, damn straight she needs to be a virgin. This is the land of ideals and dreams.

Now stop making these stupid ass threads.

Men are all sluts.
Prove me wrong.

love this one.

I'm pure.

>he thinks virgins can't be sluts

>How is any of this shit related to anime?
Some anime and LNs are killed because of purity shit. Nips don't fuck around when it comes to it.

What about husbandos? Do they need to be pure too?

Damn. I remember one shitstorm regarding that, but I didn't think it was that serious.

People need to get laid, Jesus. I think I recall reading that the Japanese are suffering a marriage crisis too.

Ask fujoshits in yaoi on ice threads.

Marriage crisis, reproduction crisis.
IIRC it's pretty bad over there.

Why is this laughing mexican on a spider?

>this thread
neo-Sup Forums everyone

It's to scare the shitposters(Aussies) away.

What's this from? Google gives nothing.

Oh please, Germany's problem is even worse. Despite being a lot more sexualized than Japan, despite having far more fertile third world immigrants than Japan.

It's far from an exclusively Japanese problem. Japan just allows us to discuss the problem because it doesn't strike close to home. And what solution is always proposed:
1. Make Japanese sexuality/customs/morals less rigid
2. More immigrants
Exactly what Germany tried, exactly where Germany failed.

All in all Japan is going for the better solution. Within a century Japan's population will have halved, but it will still be Japanese.

>>>/anywhere but here/

you are a virgin like me? Cause i am a real virgboy

and you better be aswell

But Australians aren't scared of spiders.
news.com.au/technology/environment/australias-mysterious-spider-rain-explained/news-story/c51d72e4a231731bb42e5f5a1010a7d5

Kyuuai Mental

>g-guys do I fit in yet
ebin.

since when did all the whores come to Sup Forums?
why can no one value purity and restraint above "durr she knows all da mooves".

i (and i hope you will too) will actively avoid any shows that promotes the acceptance of teenage sluts. go fuck yourself.

Is my waifu pure if she fucks other men in front of me because I asked her to?

End yourselves.

>fit in hugbox
I found the newcunt

Could you PLEASE explain to me why this even happens? SauceNao THEN google images.

How the fuck is this hard to do?

>t-this will show him
nice try fucker

>>>/reddit/
>>>/jezebel/
>>>/salon/

Get away from me herpes monster. Monster incapable of love! The more partners you have the less you are able to bond with new partners.

>i (and i hope you will too) will actively avoid any shows that promotes the acceptance of teenage sluts
I won't.

Google gives the answer on the first page.

prove it

>purityfags BTFO hard ITT

>wanting a loyal wife is insecurity
k

I'm 28 and I still have to sleep with a girl or guy

Not that user, but shit man. Like I'd ever want a higher chance of bonding with someone so socially autistic they didn't get laid by 20.

Why are you seeking their approval, user? Fucking own up to the fact we've actually had sex with different girls.

Is that your best?

But you've had zero partners and are still completely incapable of bonding with anyone.

You'r disproving your own point.

Not for me. It said it's a Cartoon and gave nothing else.

it's your last best buddyguy

>Like I'd ever want a higher chance of bonding with someone so socially autistic they didn't get laid by 20.
You just hurt my feelings.

i like to be believe the key/lock thing.
a key that opens many lock is a master key.
a lock that opens to any key is a very shitty lock.

Bro... 28?

Holy shit. Go get a hooker! Wtf? Why are you even questioning this?

Then go get fit, a job, and get a girl.

I think this "muh pure maiden waifu" meme has gone too far.
People here start actually believing this shit.

Please speak English.

>virgins who will die without ever so much as holding a girls hand arguing about sex and their standards

What a hoot.

Google gives different results based on search history, stop relying on Google to give you the answers all of the time. Start using iqdb and saucenao because that's what the plugin and search engine is built for.

Not him but I'd rather remain a virgin than have sex with a hooker.
t. 22 year old virgin

Search the full image and not the thumbnail retard.

I mean. I'm the one talking them down, but I think it's okay to have a "pure maiden waifu" fantasy. That's fine. But we don't need to throw a shitstorm when a 3D isn't a virgin, or an author has the balls to introduce a non-virgin heroine.

>resort to post reaction pic
I dont even try

then enjoy your shit taste in cartoons faggot.

I'm not a fanatic toward purity but I would never like "Fucked 30 dudes at onc eand still wants more" kind of slut.

Nigga! At 30, you're pretty much hitting the half-way mark. The women aren't as hot! The few that remain like this are MILFs, and you sure as hell aren't gonna have the social capacity to nab one.