Are Nico Robins additional Arms edible?

Are Nico Robins additional Arms edible?

probably not

You can eat anything if you try hard enough.

that means that the crew has infinite provisions.

Even I'm eatable.

But that is called cannibalism, my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

its not a human arm if it was never part of a human.

They are growing (or trying to grow) human organs on rats, so yes, I think it would be a human arm.

think about why cannibalism is morally wrong.

none of the reasons why it is morally wrong count for arms that are being summoned out of nowhere.

THE ALMIGHTY PIRATE KING

have you ever thought about how overpowered Nico Robins abilities are?

1. she's able to spawn every part of her body ANYWHERE she wants. literally. she could spawn parts of her bones right into your heart, or your brain. she could summon stomach acid right into your vessels.

2. she can summon INFINITE (∞) DOPPELGÄNGERS of herself, ANYWHERE.
let that sink in for a moment. Infinite. You know what that means right? all the possibilities! she could fill the entire universe with Breasts if she wanted to. Hell, i don't even know why she's on her own anyways, why doesn't she have an army of Nico Robins on her side at any time? chill at home and you're good, you're practically immortal at this point. you'd even have infinite provisions since this is all organic material, she's her own pepetuum mobile god damnit.

seriously. theres absolute ZERO energy needed in order to activate your devils powers. this isn't Dragonball, or Naruto. this is a non-ending ressource.

she could even "teleport" by creating a clone on wherever the fuck she wants to be.

hell, she could fill the whole grandline with nico robins to find the one piece!

Image all the futa sex

The reason eating human meat is taboo is because of the brain damage that can occur due to disease.

So long as you don't eat the brain or any other organs, the probability to get a deadly and incurable disease is very low.

It is quite clearly stated by Oda that if her "sprouted" limbs get hurt the same damage is dealt to her real limbs.

Also she can sprout ANY body parts.

>theres absolute ZERO energy needed in order to activate your devils powers.
What was the whole thing about her only being able to fly for five seconds back on thriller bark.

Muscle limitations.

I was about to bring that up, thanks.

1. I doubt she can spawn bodyparts in places she can't see.
2. She obviously need stamina to produce clones. Can't she like 2 clones top?

Besides Candys Toy fruit is way more OP

She can spawn her limbs pretty much anywhere, but she'd probably like to know where they are. Remember, if they get damaged, she gets damaged.

Also, she can only make about 200 copies of any limb at anytime. Oda only mentioned that recently in a SBS, so I understand if not everyone knows that.

source?

>Also, she can only make about 200 copies of any limb at anytime.

false, do you even read the series?

SPEE D. READER JUMPS THE GUN AGAIN!
>Oda only mentioned that recently in a SBS, so I understand if not everyone knows that.

what oda said in the sbs wasnt the number of limbs but the distance at she can sprouts them, 200 hana hanas, it was a joke, but you are too retarded to underestand it, also, if you read the series, thing that you obviusly dont, you can see her using attacks with a thousands limbs creating gigantic leg or arms

kys retard

I didn't know I browsed this site alongside cannibals.

if only robin had CoA and got some more fucking screen time she would be in the monster trio easily

nope