Oldfag here. I've been traveling the country visiting universities and what's happened is shocking...

Oldfag here. I've been traveling the country visiting universities and what's happened is shocking. Virtually all the students are now female. Save for a handful of colleges (who've imported mostly Chink$s) the only men visible are in the athletic departments.

This was clearly orchestrated, a plan to feminize higher education and purge white men. My question is what will be the long-term effect?

bump

long term effect will be having a diploma in hand will mean dick except "hire me and you can abuse me all you want, I have so much student debt I'll be an indentured servant"

>>Oldfag here. I've been traveling the country visiting universities and what's happened is shocking

You'll have better luck on Bourbon Street

Except these graduates will be filling every middle and upper management position in America.

Males have less debt and perpetuate the wage gap, because those sexist assholes didn't take out student loans.

This is good. Higher education is literally a meme, it's fucking pointless and a huge scam, so if our men are avoiding it, they're almost certainly better off. Many will go into vocational trades (useful, practical, no huge debt), and those who don't will still avoid the $60,0000,0000 million dollars of debt.

The fact that women are still in this trap is sad, yes, but it's less important, because they're worth less to the real labour market anyway.

>what will be the long-term effect?
Ironically, male graduate employment will be far more secure. Women employees take breaks to have kids and then return part time, limiting themselves to middle management. They build and maintain that glass ceiling all by themselves. Sure, it seems like madness now, but this is the system adjusting itself back to 1 in 5 after the distaster era of "everyone goes to college".

Except a lot of collage wahmen work for one or two years before realizing work is boring, shoving their diploma up their asses and looking for a man to pay the bills.

Wrong, these places are looking for people with 10+ years experience. Nobody has qualifications like that out of college anymore. Most everyone has to get a shit job and hope they move up the corporate ladder before they go upside down in their loans.

Oh and shit degrees need not apply.

When I was in college (not long ago) it was effectively 100% Irish people. I'm back in academia now and it's ~70% Indian and Chinese, with the bar for Irish people consequently being far higher.

Why has this happened and why are people not questioning it? I see this as being disastrous for the future, in terms of indigenous skills and competitiveness.

Sorry, O'Connor, but there are 3 billion people in India and China together. That's way too much so they need your land now. Just kindly fuck off and die.

Well can they at least shower and use deodorant please

that's racist

Good bread.

Good. Give white men nothing. Keep taking from them and giving to worthless women and shit skins who don’t deserve it. Only when white men have no other options will they finally end this nightmare.

Why don't you put yourselves in the shoes of the controllers of society.

If you are reconstructing world order to reflect a new age of neo-feudalistic hierarchy, it would likely be desirable to have a nice little caste of females and "brown people" that bow down to you and oppress everyone else below them. Clearly those people are often going to be more desperate and willing to serve the current hegemonic elites because these people have already lost so much anyways to begin with from historical hegemonic control of the elites.

It's actually sort of a hypocritical issue and when you begin to discuss it with people it get's into other arguments. For example all these people who claim to fight against the "elites" and "hegemony" in university through these liberal-progressive policies, yet remain subscribed to the same oppressive social hegemonic tendencies that replicate the elites and their current hegemony.

In short, nothing will change. Things will only get worse. Non whites, often female, currently are, and will continue to fill middle and upper management, as servants to the "New World Order" while the true power of men, who will be at the top of this order, and it will be the same order of elites as it always has been, and as it always has been, they will remain hidden, likely in banking and finance, while middle and upper management non white females bow down to their masters.

>the endgame is to kill all white men and enslave the rest

They’ll be a switch back to employing highschool grads and training them on the job. If businesses want to hire guys, and they can’t because they mainly get applications from educated women, they’ll come up with the novel solution of sourcing talent fresh off the starting block. On the job training is probably more effective for the vast majority of careers anyway. Back in the day only Drs lawyers and teachers went to uni

I think it's cruel to send black women to college. No need to make them smart enough to be aware of their condition.

You end up with a whole lot of dumb bitches that think they know everything.

ENJOY!

Not only that, but women are also studying worthless non-productive garbage, lady degrees, on industrial scale.
Hence the ticking time bomb of 1,5 trillion (and growing) worth of student loans that will end up causing another banking crisis eventually.

"Diversity is about getting rid of the white men" while protecting the outrageous Jewish nepotism of exceeding their diversity quota by more than 1000% in the Ivy League. Demographic warfare by the racist Jews. And the Jews had even had the fucking racist arrogance to start limiting Asians to their 5% quota while hijacking with racist nepotism four times of that to themselves.

underrated

white male/white female marriage will gradually become completely taboo (i.e. roughly comparable to incest) -- ten years from now tops.

for current white male college freshman:

50% wm population diverted to non nonreproductive outcomes: MGTOW, homosexual, schizoid; 25% wm population diverted to nonwhite partner; 25% wm population with white female partner (of which 2/3 will have two children or frewer) a proportion that will rapidly diminish

>My question is what will be the long-term effect?

There will be an small elite caste of propaganda-resistant whites in the west; probably they will continue to shoulder the blame for other group's shortcomings, be subjected to intense pressure to renounce white supremacy (same race marriage) while simultaneously becoming most-desired group in terms of sex selection.

I can only guess what targetted biological surprises are in store.

Schools have become feminized environment and hotbeds for SJW agitation, no wonder men are saying fuck this faggot shit. Also college is bitch work and studying, something females are better at due to their better attention span. They're also sheep-like conformists so less likely to be bad goys and drop out.

Hmm wonder who engineered the housing collapse by forcing lenders to loan to people who can't even read the mortgage agreement. Could be the same (((people))) behind the push for useless degrees to destabilize our economy yet again.

What school you at?