Britain First deputy arrested over speech made at Belfast rally

LOL the state of Britain

>be british talk against the muslims/terrorists get arrested
>reason hate speech....

'A large group of plain clothes police detectives from Belfast of all places jumped out of nowhere and have arrested Jayda.
'What have they arrested her for? Both of us addressed, made a speech, at a public demonstration outside Belfast City Hall all the way back in August.
'The detective I spoke to told me she is being flown to Belfast tonight to be interrogated.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5096451/Britain-deputy-leader-Jayda-Fransen-arrested.html

when did the brits realize that they lost their country ?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5096451/Britain-deputy-leader-Jayda-Fransen-arrested.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lee_Rigby
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Talking bad about a group's culture without presenting any valid points other than your xenophobic Christian-derived arguments is not free-speech. Britain First is run by christcucks, and Britain isn't a christkike country first of all. They pride themselves in being a logical and rational country where people KNOW religion is bullshit. It makes no difference Muslims are growing there when Christians are just as extreme as Muslims (Britain First is considered a FAR right groups).

Britbros, do not let christkikes divide you more, you are better than this. Religion is an outdated concept (especially christianity). Deconvert everyone, ban religion, and stop basing your views off I fairy tales. Grow up.

>beheading people and raping children is equivalent to making "offensive" speeches
I know this is bait, but it isn't good bait

When did Muslims "behead" others in Britain? Also, Catholic priests also rape kids so what's your point? All religion is the same bullshit, I'm surprised you still continue to defend a dying irrelevant religion, imbicile.

I'm still waiting for an answer christkike.

lame bait

Jayda is a subhuman profligate.

She and the rest of Britain First muddy the water and make real right wing politics in this country look like a joke. I can make perfect arguments criticisng mass migration, and all it takes is one look at Britain First and none of that rational, reasonably presented point of view matters.

We just get lumped in with the retards who, instead of actually making a difference in this country and living their lives effectively and effiecently, having children and making life better for our people, decide to run around looking like a made up pig and shout at Muslims in the street as if that will save our country.

The only way to save Britain is to drain the swamp. Our government are the problem, not the Pakis, not the Muslims, not the Africans. It's the government who thinks it has the right to let them all in without consulting the British people.

It's up to us to convince the British people that they shouldn't want mass migration, and to work towards a more transparent and open government.

[spoiler]Will never happen though because any semblence of British culture is DEAD, our country is DEAD, our heritage is DEAD[/spoiler]

So happy we got independence from Great Pakistan.

Ye Norn Irons ready to join us yet? No one has ever being arrested for free speech in Eire.
You know it makes sense m8s,

2 years ago. British soldier beheaded by muslim in britain.

So. Your counter point?

source?

I agree that Britain First is a joke, primarily because it identifies as Christian, which is also a joke.

>Brits out
>Niggers in
t. The Spudwogs

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5096451/Britain-deputy-leader-Jayda-Fransen-arrested.html

>Britain First leader Paul Golding

Jew?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lee_Rigby

>Irish nationalism

Kek. I thought that was supposed to be Mummy May.

>no one has ever been arrested for free speech in Eire

true you just shoot them and dump them in a ditch.

I find great joy in watching the UK getting hammered. I don't know why, but I do.

Go bin your knives, britcucks. You are second class now.

We're Paki free. Norns will join us willingly when they realise that the mainland is browning fast.

this is top kek

how can sinn fein be so stupid

Nice b8

You're going to have your own civil war in a decade or 2, its inevitable.

Going to have to get your delicate hands dirty.

Britain First are good at speaking to the lower working class. Making intellectual or well spoken arguments is useless to that demographic.

>you are second class now

give it 30 years and we'll be 60% third classers like yourselves.

Your taoiseach is a gay pajeet. Let's not play the who has it worse game, neither of us is in a good way.

civil war is for mongrels like the irish who have no principles. It's amusing seeing you getting so self important considering you were (and are) the niggers of Europe. Irish terrorism and immigrants were the scourge of the civilized world. Everytime you see 'poo in loo' or 'we wuz' just remember that was you.

>literally ruled by a gay indian

9 mins for unarmed police. 5 more till armed police.
I'm sorry dad. You let the Jews win.

Being brown and gang-fucking white children is perfectly acceptable and natural in Britain, but talking about browns gang-fucking white children is off-limits goy.

>can still have guns
>can still say nigger without going to jail

our constitution has really spared us a load of bullshit and given us the tools to fight back against what's happening in the west whereas in europe the necessary systems of control to ensure a peaceful transition into jew-AI technocracy are fully in place.

sorry m8 but despite america's demography issues we're coming out ahead here. we weathered the storm without compromising enough liberty for the illusion of safety that we can't fight back now that it's highly evident that something is very, very wrong.

I can't wait to the Muslims try to riot in the streets here we will show them what a real truck of Peace can do

You'll have to kill your Pakis m8, or else become refugees, no other way.
Start preparing.

>The only reason we have killed this man today is because Muslims are dying daily by British soldiers. And this British soldier is one.... By Allah, we swear by the almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you until you leave us alone. So what if we want to live by the Sharia in Muslim lands?
Then go the fuck back!!!

Anyone have the picture of the British gag flag taken off the Irish head who says "Bring in more blacks"?

It's time to save.

we have nowhere near enough. 1.71% currently and a good chunk of that are niggers who converted to islam in prison who take it about as seriously as they do anything else. at most, it's used to justify a hatred of whitey.

every muslim i've ever met has been a kid who had a middle eastern parent and picked islam because "when i got to muslim church i get food".

Your country is literally the cesspit that contaminates everything else in the West. I observed this shit since 2008 were your third fourth or whatever feminism took off. Not forgetting that all color revolutions come from your Jewish overlords destabilizing the Muslim shitholes even more. Please sort it out because in one thing you are right, we can't fight back or at least not on the same level as you can.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5096451...
>Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article.
SHUT IT DOWN!

everyone can.

quit your job, apply for welfare, stop paying rent, steal as much as humanly possible, stop paying any kind of taxes, cancel you credit cards, cable, internet and use public wifi, if you get traffic tickets or any sort of trouble from the government just ignore them and live.

the system will crack under its own weight if you stop supporting it.

They unjustly imprisoned Mosley as well. It's clear that liberal democratic republicanism has run out of credibility all over the world.

Take your free (you)

>In Belfast
>Belfast
On behalf of Ulster I apologise for the fucking state of our police farce

No we fucking won't. We'll become independent and irrelevant, like Iceland or the Faroe Islands, and thus remain 99% White. Checkmate Patrick

The absolute state of this fucking world. You should be put in a gulag too for offending me with your stupidity bitch boy

She got arrested for scaring children with her freakish looks. Dot Cotton looks more appealing than her and sounds better even after the 6 million ciggies she's smoked.

> He doesn't realise that idolising the constitution and 'muh guns' is actually what's got him in this situation.