Sagrada reset

Based david production.
sagrada-anime.com/
>Nearly half the population of Sakurada, a small town near the Pacific Ocean, has some sort of unique power. These powers range from being able to enter the mind of a cat, to resetting the world back to a certain point in time in the past. There is a group known as the "Kanrikyoku" that controls and monitors the use of these powers. Asai Kei and Haruki Misora work for their school's club called "Houshi" club, which executes any missions received from the Kanrikyoku. Misora has the ability to reset the world 3 days. This means that all events and any memory of the past 3 days that "could have" happened, never happened. Kei has the ability to "remember" the past. Even after Misora uses her powers to reset the world back 3 days, Kei will retain those 3 days in his memory. Combining their powers, these two solve missions issued by the Kanrikyoku.

Other urls found in this thread:

shoten.kadokawa.co.jp/bunko/character-novels/sp/sagradareset/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So which one of those two skirt wearers is the boy Kei?

Is this yuri?

>from being able to enter the mind of a cat
What a fucking useless power.

Looks really interesting.

I hope this turns out to be a heartwarming and comfy series instead of one filled with twists and grim events, since it seems to be the trend with anime stuff involving time travel as a main plot point. Not that the latter can't be good, it's just that it'll be nice to see something break the mold.

Yuri?

See >Kei will retain those 3 days in his memory.
>his

Is that boy wearing a skirt???

Sounds neat.

I imagine it's Misora and another heroine looking at Kei.

I think it's both girl looking at MC and heroine, according to their hair style.
Picture is new version's volume 3 cover, first 2 volumes of new version you can check here:
shoten.kadokawa.co.jp/bunko/character-novels/sp/sagradareset/

>Shinya Kawatsura (Non Non Biyori, Tanaka-kun is Always Listless) directs the David Production (Jojo's) series with Katsuhiko Takayama (Baka and Test) writing and Tomoyuki Shitaya (Food Wars) on character designs.
>Shinya Kawatsura

I guess Silver Link really in trouble.

Oh I see, anyways still seems interesting

>it's silverlink
Nice, I hope it's directed by Oonuma-
>Shinya Kawatsuwa
Who fucking cares then?

It's not Silver Link, and seems Shinya Kawatsuwa leaved Silver Link.

That's weird, considering they're the director for Stella no Mahou

It's David

So no part 5 until Fall 2017 at the earliest I guess?

If you can control the cat then that's pretty useful. It sucks for combat, but a regular person could plenty of stuff with it.

Kawatsura is better than Oonuma.

Wonder how many episodes will it be since it's ended series.

>leaved
Directors are allowed to work with other studios from time to time user.

David is also doing Monster Hunter Ride on which airs currently

He is not freelancer though, he is(was?) Silver Link employee.

He's a prominent director at SL but as far as we're concerned, he can be contracted for other projects outside the studio. That doesn't necessarily mean that he left. There are plenty of other staff that do that.

It's just good business.

Is this an anime about ClariS?

Yeah but come on, that's nothing special, is it?

Just take a look at the upcoming SL projects:

Masamune-kun -> other director
Chaos;Child -> other director
Fate/kaleid Movie -> other director(s)
Machiavellism -> not his type of show, so most likely other director
SL 10th anniversary project -> probably Oonuma

I guess he simply needed something to work on, and SL can't handle infinite amounts of projects (they're already struggling quite a bit). Absolutely reasonable for him to work for another studio in this case. And as already said, it's common and good business.

But never as main director like this time.

Like I said, plenty other directors in different studios do that as well.

It means they could do 2 longer than 1 cour series at same time

Shame he isn't doing Masamune

Please no. I don't want a single decent staff touching that fucking garbage.

Why would you want good directors working on bad material?

Fuck off back to your containment, I'm so happy and relieved that this anime isn't yuritrash.

Because I like it

What are you triggered for?

Landwhales find the very idea of yurifans disgusting.

>it's not yurishit
Picked the FUCK UP

Nope, so proceed to never come near threads for this ever. Your kind is not wanted anywhere near a decent, non-yuricuck fanbase.

Fuck off to your containment sc/u/m.