Bully thread

Post who to bully

I say we bully op.

Fuck you, op! You're never going to amount to anything!

This is your life. Posting threads about anime characters bullying each other on a Senegalese hyena penis appraisal forum.

This is what you do every day. It will always be what you do. You will never change. One day, the anime will stop providing escapism, and then all you're left with is the sad realization that you shouldn't have won the sperm race because any of the other billions of fuckers would have done a better job at life.

Congratulations.

>all you're left with is the sad realization that you shouldn't have won the sperm race because any of the other billions of fuckers would have done a better job at life.

You insult OP by suggesting he hasn't had this realization already

Bully this bitch

Look at her face, user. It is a face of pity. It's saying "Go ahead, bully me. Maybe that'll make user a bit happier, he really needs it right now."

Namori should do more bullying

No one would bully imouto

When she kicked her brother in the balls after all the shit he had done for her, it kinda made me realize that yes, someone should thoroughly bully the fuck out of imouto.

It's time again

>Bullying the animu

Why do they want this?

I want to be bullied by a cute Sup Forumsnon during a sleepover party.

sorry user

I want to bully Karen's face.

I've actually done something like this. Went to Philippines for a trip, filthy street bums everywhere. Stealthily slipped a soda tab into a begger's cup, motherfucker didn't realize until I got into a taxi. Hilarious shit

Fuck off glados

Bullies are for ______

ordering hits on.

You can't do a "better job" at life because it's meaningless. No one gives a fuck about what you do, and in the long run none of it matters.
>b-but your parents, your family etc
One day they'll all be dead, and even if I have kids nobody will care about that faggot of an ancestor who lived 200 years before.

Bully is really a Lesbian that can't understand her true feelings.

lift up and putting down

>literally made for bullying

>Senegalese hyena penis appraisal forum
I'm filing this one away.

Let's bully our favorite cuck.

I saw someone like you once. Except it was someone who swerved their car to the other side of the road to hit someone's pet dog. I followed them back to their house and broke his jaw when he got out of his car.

Bullying.

Remove bullies.

Sauce desu

The newest disappointment in a once-great franchise.

HOLY COW

Nice bump

thank you

My pleasure