NYC nigger hits woman on train, says he rapes white cunts

>be manspreading nigger
>liberal cunt wom*n says stop
>nigger insults and punches liberal cunt
>liberal cunt discovers diversity ain't that good
>off-duty white cop comes to her rescue

nypost.com/2017/11/17/subway-rider-i-asked-manspreader-to-stop-so-he-punched-me-in-the-face/

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/11/17/manspreader-victim-says-she-got-the-runaround-from-nypd/
nypost.com/2017/11/17/subway-rider-i-asked-manspreader-to-stop-so-he-punched-me-in-the-face/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=Czb4rImsph0
youtube.com/watch?v=bBoDjxLpAzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

justified nigger crime

Not feeling sorry for either of them

Now you know what it feels like to be American.

Look at that fucking cow's lips after the punch
Do you think she still likes niggers?

Now that's an actual based black guy. Take notes /r/t_d and kekistanis

Black males are the only people allowed to beat sense into SJWs

she just got culturally enriched. will probably somehow blame it on white men.

Even the cops didn't bother helping her till the journos got wind of the story

nypost.com/2017/11/17/manspreader-victim-says-she-got-the-runaround-from-nypd/

Someone got culturally enriched.

We need to troll feminists with a new hashtag campaign:

#TeachBlackMenNotToManspread
#IStandWithSamSaiaAgainstRacistBlackManspreaders
#SpeakOutAgainstSuperSpreadators

Failing that we definitely need to make "super spreadators" a thing.

Both the nigger and the woman were in the wrong. The cunt got what she deserved but monkeys shouldn't be allowed to attack humans.

I doubt anybody outside of this thread gives a fuck, the femtards will never get tricked into hating the niggers, but this story goes to show again the sub-par intelligence of these people

>man spreading
Fuck this earth, I want off

>enter PD
>make report
>describe the attacker
>start yelling at racist shitlord cops

Gee I wonder why?

I hate blacks but I am also a fan of watching lunatics fight on public transportation so I am torn here.

>911 what is your emergency? > so evil man is mansprezdinng in front of meee REEEEE. Police hang out.

win win.

dindu in jail and liberal dyke is punched.

Based Black Guy.

>white woman essentially tells Black Man to get to the back of the bus

very easy divide and conquer narrative right there

This is my 56% face.

>103 iq
>American
>Polish
>Irish
>Cuban
>American Indian
>Probably whiter than you

You can meme the 56% claim over and over but likely you're just a cringey butt hurt eurofag jealous of how great America is and always will be.

Either way it's a no-lose situation as far as I'm concerned.
>cunt gets instant consequences
>nigger get confronted by white knight
>don't care who prevails
>nigger gets shit kicked out of him or simpers off
OR
>white knight gets shit kicked out of him or simpers off
OR
>both do damage to each other
>who cares?
>nigger still gets arrested after all is said and done
>who cares?
>cunt still has fat lip from getting instant correction and will think twice before doing it again

Conclusion: Anything that can be done to precipitate more feminist cunts telling niggers not to manspread should be encouraged. Best case scenario: Cunts learn to STFU and get what they deserve, and more niggers in prison where they belong.

I couldn't care less about who wins. The nigger got off the train at the end of the video and will probably be nabbed by the cops after all the attention this story got, but the woman had realist justice served right to her.
It happens a lot here in france too. Some lefty femtard takes a walk in a nigger neighborhood, gets cat-called, makes a fuss about it online, etc

>nypost.com/2017/11/17/subway-rider-i-asked-manspreader-to-stop-so-he-punched-me-in-the-face/

CAN YOU FUCKING RETARDS FOR ONCE JUST POST A YOUTUBE LINK

LIKE ONCE

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT

I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT JOURNALIST SHEKELDE GOLDSTEINBLATT HAS TO FUCKING SAY ON THE ISSUE

FUCK YOU OP YOU STUPID FUCKING CROISSANT FAGGOT

>The victim, Sam Saia, said she was riding the N train

Tell us more about how nigger apes need to discipline your women because you don't have the balls to

I like how it's identified as a man spreader and not a google

Don't underestimate the power of instant pain. Works on dogs and bitches alike. Hardwired into all animals including humans. Cunt really will think twice next time regardless of how much feminist cunts treat her like hero and regardless of what happens to dumb nigger.

Works even better if you permanently maim someone - that's why Islamic assholes use acid and shit.

Not that I support that, just saying it works. Can't be much of a smug cunt with your face melted off, but I'll settle for a fat lip, maybe a broken tooth, or generally being knocked the fuck out. Puts an instant stop to bad behavior and ongoing pain to remember the lesson by.

>liberal cunt discovers diversity ain't that good
LIBERAL CUNT DISCOVERS THAT WOMEN NEED TO STFU WHEN FACING AGGRESSIVE MALES

Niggers will cry like babies once welfare is over

All abord the N Train!

Oh yeah man.
Women love a man with boundaries.
It gives her some stability in her airy-fairy female reality

It's not on youtube you lazy nigger. It's some shit player that kinda looks like Youtube.

Not about having the balls, just in current climate easiest option since you can't expect fair treatment if you're white. So playing SJW faggots off against each other is not only best option, but fucking hilarious.

I love stories like this. Everyone I hate loses.

Can’t wait to see an interview of her explaining how the oppression of the nigger led him to develop toxic masculinity and manspread. She’ll make up excuses how he doesnt represent all blacks

I'd likely comply and ask her to stop smelling like poop because it's offensive to all passengers on the trolley and not just the adjacent ones.

Nigger Manspreader; right again

Google the youtube link yourself, ameritard faggot. You don't see the nigger punching the woman anyway, only him getting white-knighted

>Now you know what it feels like to be American.
I couldn't imagine

There's not even video of him socking her, so it's just frustrating

#IHateNiggersNow should be the twat.

Already had to resort to calling black man a racist and media trying to spin it that way. lel

That's already a glorious victory against faggotry.

the cop was out of place
HOW DARE HIM?
this is clearly white supremacy

Why wasn't he arrested for assault?

Don't diss the dindu youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=Czb4rImsph0

based negro

He apologized

Getting punched in the face is not that bad. If she lost some teeth, then that's a big deal. But if she's just bleeding he likely wasn't even punching her.

We don't know what happened before the altercation, but it's likely the woman was being incredibly annoying. You see this all the time. It takes two to tango.

Violence against women is commonplace in black culture here. There is no 'but shes a girl' with blacks; and, there is no stigma associated with hitting a girl.
Nigger culture here is absolutely disgraceful and disgusting. There is absolutely no attempt to self-police themselves or change. They just act like animals and blame white people for thier problems.

Thanks to English aristocrats importing thier 'free labor' here, we;re stuck with these degenerates. We need to ship all these people over to the UK and tell them to deal with their own mess they created.

>won't type woman because of 'man'
>french flag

OP is a fucking SJW shillbait mudslime

>polish
>irish
>cuban
>american indian

you are 100% not white

>but it's likely the woman was being incredibly annoying. You see this all the time. It takes two to tango.
While it is true, women are incredibly annoying, niggers are in a hair trigger and chimp out over nothing.
They'll punch you for using a word, and are not socially punished for it.

What a racist bitch.

>Polish

Nobody cares, take it to /soc/ cutie.

>when you allow animals on public transportation
Is the man with the ushanka hat white? I really can't tell with the quality and the 52% genes

She relaxed around blacks and had to pay the toll, in the future she’ll probally think twice about confronting random strangers on public transport.

Nothing of value was lost

delete this and don't dox yourself, faggot.

W-we're workin' on the ethnostate senpai.
How are the Drakensberg?
Coolest named mountains of all time

It's a pasta from another thread, don't give him (you)s

Yep, I bet next time she will keep her mouth shut instead of messing with other people lives.

No, in her mind she was hit by a man. She will blame men, then mentally gymnastic herself into blaming white men.

This is how it works, haven’t you caught on yet?

You know she was squirming in her panties after the boss nigga took charge. White women love it when niggers act like niggers.

>American
>Polish
>Irish
>Memeflag
Almost got me

>Works on dogs and bitches alike.
I can vouch for this
>t.doggy

This would need it's own thread so it doesn't get lost in this cluster fuk

This is my 56% face.

>102 iq
>American
>Polish
>Irish
>Cuban
>American Indian
>Probably whiter than you

You can meme the 56% claim over and over but likely you're just a cringey butt hurt eurofag jealous of how great America is and always will be.

>Why wasn't he arrested for assault?
Dindus are above white women in the oppresion pyramid

The funny thing is it's a horrible way to train a dog and doesn't work at all, it just diverts their anxiety elsewhere and you end up with a dog that hides its feces under your bed or flips its shit one day and tears your dick off.

Same with humans, she'll just be even more resentful to men and come up with even more stupid dysfunctional ways to vent it now she feels justified.

Poland is whiter than you, Mohammad. At least they are willing to fight for their country rather than let it be taken by the invaders.

>"super spreadators"
gawd dammit i love Oz now, hell even Tassie, why not?

Wtf I love niggers now

SHE WAS OPPRESING HIM!
She should check her priviledge before attacking some oppressed black or brown guy.

this

>“He proceeded to press me against the wall and man spread me excessively,” she wrote on Facebook after the incident.

Oh my poor sides, more of this fellas, and society will be fixed in no time.
Anybody wants to bet that the manspreader wasn't a westerner?

the manspreader was a nigger

hes not even white by burger standards

She had to get a man to explain to him that hitting women is wrong

The cop was a spic.
That's why he didn't floor the nig, he secretly wanted to cave the white woman's skull in.
Just as all non-whites want to do.

I actually cheered for the nibbler here. A nibbler is better than a white knight. Mostly I wish damage upon the feminazi.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=bBoDjxLpAzY

>the bass

#DefendYourManspreading!

He looked like and italian to me. Lots of those in NYC. The accent isn't spiccy either, but then again it's New York

anyone have her twitter?

>attack humans
>humans
>bolschevik in a skirt

No humans were hurt in this attack.

>My 56% face
I believe that percentage.

I bet she blames all men for this. And with men i mean white cis men.

Just hang both of them.

PMS?

Feminists aren't so bad.
She just needs a boyfriend.
Niggers are retards though.

patriarchy mah nigga

>At least they are willing to fight for their country rather than let it be taken by the invaders.

Is it true the nigger said something like "Bitch I've raped white girls like you"? Kek what an insult

>The victim, Sam Saia, said she was riding the N train
A perfect analogy of suddenly discovering the joys of diversity. I bet it was the moment she was punched in the face she realised her country was riding the N train.

But a man came to her rescue.
And the nig was the one who brought up race.
Don't be so self defeating all the time.

Kek. The irresistible force paradox, socjus style. Unstoppable #muhdik collides with immovable #neverdik.

>posting a picture of a polish volunteer in kenya

germans are really mentally challenged
no wonder any arab fucks them in the ass