ITT: Ungrateful whores

ITT: Ungrateful whores

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HwY6wAdNxvk
youtube.com/watch?v=MPwVMv8cAO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're the kind of guy who thinks that after paying for a girl's order in a restaurant at your insistence, you are entitled to sex?

At least she dies a violent death in every other timeline.

>You will never kidnap and rape Kayo

Nice analogy, it's really comparable to what Satoru went through only to get cucked, ungrateful whore defender.

Even Yashiro had the decency to wait for him.

He saved her life cause he liked her.

Pretty sure that's more than $5 you spent on mcDonalds.

It's not an analogy. It's a question.

So if you save a girl's life you're entitled to sex with her?

naturally

Of course! Why else would I save some useless hole's life?

Since Kayo is a 2D girl then yes, I fully expect her to do just that.

>"nice" guys' logic

Get out of Sup Forums you normalfag, go fuck your girlfriend or something loser.

Where did I claim I was nice?

I will.

>boy is in an indefinite coma
>astronomically low probability that he'll come back
LET ME JUST WAIT FOR HIM FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, SURELY THAT'S WHAT HE WOULD WANT ME TO DO. IF HE CAN'T HAVE ME THEN NO ONE CAN.

This is your logic.

He saved her life because it was the first step in saving his mother's life. Whatever affection he may have developed for her was largely incidental. And I will remind you, in case you have forgotten, that he had the mind of a 29 year old at the time.

It's amazing some of you people are even capable of using a computer.

>Not realizing this is a bait thread that has been posted a thousand times now

I'm surprised you are able of using a computer.

Chigaimasu.

Reminder that it was the mother the one who cucked him, Kayo went to the hospital until she transfered him.

Glad this show didn't sell amazingly well so authors stop the ntr shit

youtube.com/watch?v=HwY6wAdNxvk

>NTR

ITT; OP doesn't understand that a girl shouldn't wait 15 years for someone in a coma because he was nice to her as a child to save his mom.

Fuck off, Vlad.

Kayo was an ungrateful whore and she actually fucked the trap. Then she had the audacity to actually show off her kid to him when he woke up totally aware that she was going NTR him and he was going to feel like shit
Didn't she had the decency to stay away with trapboy? They betrayed him.

Fucking this, I can't believe there are so many normalfags who defend her. Just what happened to this place?

>If you didn't wait 15 years for me to wake up, you're cucking me, bitch!
This is beyond pathetic. Neck yourselves, my fellow weeb national friends.

Just goes to show she wasn't a pure, loving waifu.

Unworthy of Satoru desu. Yashiro is true waifu.

How could be get NTRd if they were never together in the first place?

Is this the only topic that will be brought up whenever people talk about this show?

Yes because they like all the (You)s that they get.

Will there ever be such a cuckening as this?
I laughed my ass off that day

Most likely. A shame because it's a great show, but I wouldn't expect anything more from Sup Forums than to drool over cuck memes at this point.

Yashiro waited for him because he secretly wants to fuck Satoru but since he can't, he decided to kill him.

>it's a great show
Best bait in this thread, good job.

Holy shit this. This can be blamed on all those 80's and 90's movies about beta faggots getting the girl just for being "nice".

Good thing Satoru was written like a genuinely nice person, a hero as described by other characters. Saving people and see them happy is it's own reward.

Guaranteed everyone here wouldn't wait for a girl for 15 years

Ha, joke's on you, waited for my cousin for 15 years ever since we got separated. She's a complete fucking roastie who can't take her eyes off a phone for a second. She used to be so cute when we were kids. What a waste.

A lot of people seem to forget Yuki, weird airplane guy, satoru regretted not being able to help him out of death row and grew bitter about everything. He was important to him even more so than Kayo at the time.

Please stop bringing 3D logic into this. Kayo is a disgrace to 2D and on some level I know that you know I'm right.

I know that feel bro.
I waited 21 years of my life. Why couldn't kayo wait 15?

>not saving people

ITT: selfish villains

newfags happened

was it the tears of being cucked or he was legitimately happy for her baby?

kekroll. Here is our (Us)

Tears of being cuked. Why did she do it so hard though? She could have stayed away instead of showing up. Why did she show up?
>hey look I fucked Hiromi and got a kid thanks to you

She had poor upbringing.

Let it go user, she's happy now and MC got with best girl anyway

>oh, a girl is in danger! better save her so I can fuck her!

Give me one reason that I should save a girl other than getting to fuck her.

Human decency doesn't count, no such thing exists.

>doing anything whatsoever for a woman if not to fuck her

How does it feel to be a virgin autist?

How about I just want to save her because I want to and I just don't have any ulterior motive?

Yeah sure. But it's her duty to thank you with companionship.

This

Exactly because she had no future unless you intervened. Therefore her future belongs to you.

>Supreme gentleman hour

>all this people defending Kayo
When did we get invaded by normalfags?
Kayo is a slot with 3DPD mentality.

Poor fool

Kaya has the personality of a 3DPD roastie. This can only mean that we are supposed to hate her.

>because he originally wanted to do something, whatever he did doesn't count

If I saved someone's life with the expectation that I simply wanted to go out to throw away my garbage, I would've still saved a live. That saved person has been saved and would have been grateful.

Yashiro is right, all deeds bad or good are done to make yourself feel better. So by doing good things you are just stroking your ego.

Surprised that this hasn't been posted yet.

That hits too close to home.

She was grateful, you idiot. That doesn't mean she wants to wait indefinitely for him to come out of his coma and never have a social life, nor does it mean that he would expect her to do so, nor does it mean he ever wanted that in the first place. What the hell is wrong with you people?

>an anime girl needs to fuck around to have social life

This could easily have been AOTS.

Anime girls need never lose their virginity. Especially not to a fucking gay cakeboi

youtube.com/watch?v=MPwVMv8cAO4

>kayo is a slot
But a slot only pays out every 600 times you ask?

This has already discussed to death.
Of course no one would wait 15 years for your white knight to wake up from his coma.

But even if it doesn't make sense, you can't help but feel betrayed because a major part of the manga was spent from satoru's PoV while he was trying to save her life, and successfully did so, just to discover she's been with someone else when he woke up. All those warm moments & healing for nothing. What a waste of empathy. This could have been an excellent manga/anime without this crap

Her going out with some other guys wouldn't be as infuriating as her having a damn child with one of his childhood friend

Jesus christ, you faggots are still obsessed with this shit?

>ITT: normalfags justifying cuckoldry

ITT: Eliot rising from the grave

what show is this anyway?

Honestly I don't see why not.
Women give it out for free to random assholes on tinder all the time, you'd think they could squeeze in some hole access time for someone who saved their life.

Then why do anything at all? If doing something good is only stroking your ego then that is selfish. If doing nothing but only looking out for your own interests is also selfish then why do anything at all.

I am confused.

Anime girls are not supposed to give it to random asshoes for free

>Saged

>never have a social life
Love how the idea of a "social life" totally revolves around sex for women. Guess thats why they never have any actual hobbies that don't involve trying to score male attention.

This

In her defense, it was Satou mom the one that cucked him hard, Kayo wanted to stay by his side forever but mom thought it was a better idea to cuck him like a good japanese citizen.

cuckold - A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife. In evolutionary biology, the term is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own.
>husband
>investing in parental offspring

I don't see any of that going on. Sure he saved her life but she's not married to him nor is he raising her child which happens to be another man's kid.

She married him when he took her to the Christmas tree and showed her the night sky.

Erased.
Don't bother with it, it's shit. It had great potential and good start but then it turned to shit and at the very end main girl chucked MC

>Love how the idea of a "social life" totally revolves around sex for women. Guess thats why they never have any actual hobbies that don't involve trying to score male attention.

This. Ever been on Tinder, Match, etc and looked at their hobbies? Just for curiosity?
>Partying
>Socializing
>Shopping
>Having a good time
I could shrug it off if the women in question were in their teens to mid 20's. But when you see the age, and the 'hobbies' listed, go into the 30's and sometimes early 40's you realize there some serious shit going down.

>paying for a girls meal just because she's a girl

Do people actually do this?

Is this show forever going to be remembered for its cucking?

Satoru got Airi in the end so it's all good. Airi is superior anyway.

Yes they do in the anime because the guy is entitled to her. And she gives herself to him.

In real life though only cucks do it. I'm a virgin and I still make girls pay for meals or take stuff from their plates. How beta can you get?

Yes, a lot of girls even expect it. Same thing with buying people drinks at bars, it's always the male that is expected to pay for the first dates.

No she hasn't shared any of his experiences in this time line. How can she be superior?

I think the real injustice of this show was Yashiro losing. Think about it. If not for Satoru's time travelling bullshit, he'd have gotten away with it all. Hell, he even adapted to the new circumstances upon Satoru's first revival.

He didn't have any supernatural bullshit going for him, just a man and his wits.

>People ITT not getting that saving a life is a reward in itself.
Disgusting. Take a hint from the harem-master.

Kayo is not living her life correctly

>she should have waited 15+ years for a kid who might have never woken up

Its an anime so she might as well have.

Yashiro did. Why's she so special? Oh, right, girls aren't held accountable for their actions.

Even in anime that's bullshit. 15 years? Who does that? Miunafags I swear