Explain to me how white women arent nation wreckers mostly responsible for the shit we face today

Explain to me how white women arent nation wreckers mostly responsible for the shit we face today

Start a thread about how racemixing with asians is just as bad and there will be like 10 people in the thread talking about how asians are better than white women so it's not just women there are men on this board that are race mixers.

both sides of that pic are just protesting hippies, they're both as easily swayed and emotional as one another

Racemixing might be degenerate but in the case of asian women i dont see them throwing themselves at third worlders making excuses for their crimes while vilifying their own men.

Asians like old school white people and white culture and theres really nothing wrong with that

you fucking weeboo, you deserve a hiding

HAHA you think there is nothing wrong with race mixing with asians lol then why the fuck are you making these threads why do you care if some bitch is race mixing with Jamal?
You have no ground to stand on if you're not against race mixing for both men and women.

Protesting alone doesn't accomplish anything. Not a single person, myself included, will be able to stop this because we don't want to take the risk.

In my shitty country, we are without question outnumbered by Leftists who will totally ruin your life if you dare to claim that little girls and boys being raped by Muslims is bad.

Think about that, if you haven't already. Whether true or not, the mentality here is that it is not worth speaking out about rapes and murders of our own people. Even little girls being chopped up into kebabs is ignored.

people who cant read

>Asians like old school white people and white culture and theres really nothing wrong with that
What did you mean by this WEEB?

A jap and a nigger are so different it’s disgusting that you could even make the comparison.

How stupid are you?

It's on the same level when you're race mixing with them it really is.

women have negative resistance to media propaganda. tv & celebrities tell them how to live and think. guess who controls both?

I call it a rice monkey

Women wouldn't be such pain if Men didn't allow them.
Stupid soyboy question.

/thread

Mixing with certain Asian groups isn't necessarily a bad thing if done properly. For instance South Koreans on average have an IQ that is 10 point higher than your average Americans.

Of course Americans lowered IQ is mostly due to niggers, and spics so what do I know.

White people.

Looks like a bootleg flip.

Women shouldn't be able to vote. Men should be able to vote only after mandatory conscription in the armed forces.

No dude mixing with them is not a benefit to white people at.

IQ is a cultural thing, not a race thing lol.

>women responsible
nice scapegoat

They are. Why should I pretend I don't agree with you?

>hate your women goyim, white women are evil!
A lot of our women are more based than the men are

This. It’s actually white men destroying the country. White women voted for Trump over a white women like them. Why? Because they know that Hilary hates white men like their husbands, fathers, sons, brothers. White men that marry/date Asian women are scum.

the only fault of the woman is the born naiveness which will cause her to eat up all the shit the ((((tv person))) throws at her.

evening ladies

which gender let them have all these rights in the first place
>white men
and once again, the cracka only has himself to blame

this

this. tv, movies, adverts. its everywhere.

Yet women across the globe always seem to want to trade up while white women collectively want to trade down

it really doesn't matter, even if you are right. you won't get far politically if you allinate yourself away from woman.

because its a jew meme to make sure you don't get married and reproduce

Took you this long that you even had to get told. Tsk