So is the manga worth reading? As far as I can tell, it's the same shit every time

So is the manga worth reading? As far as I can tell, it's the same shit every time.

>Monster appears, heroes go at it and lose like bitches for a bunch of chapters
>Saitama shows up and does his gimmick

If you're only capable of seeing the punchline without understanding the setup, then no, you shouldn't read the manga.

>Punchline

Hue

But really, there's not much to it. The character's that aren't Saitama do some personal growth shit by getting the shit beaten out of them, then Saitama shows up and does his thing and delivers some bullshit speech about chilling out.

It's trash and OPMfans will keep saying there are hidden deep stuff in it but it just repeats the same joke over and over again.
OPM fans are just a bunch of under 12 years old that easy to bait with pretty drawings of almost naked girls.

>everyone I don't like is 12
OPM is fine, if you're fine with shit like Naruto and DBZ you should have no problem with OPM

Not you personally of course, unless you do which in that case back to the DBZ general

OPM is just a discount Boku no hero academia.

Its fun, nice action and art and the characters aside from saitama are enjoyable, dont expect some kind of deep plot tho since the real developments are in the side characters and their arcs

by character development you mean

> side character almost gets killed by a monster
> Saitama saves the day
> repeat

KEK... dont make me laugh

worth it. read the manga and the webcomic

Just read Mob Psycho 100
It's better in pretty much every way possible

You know it's true. BnHA is the better superhero manga.

Nah man it sucks, don't bother go away

It isn't particularly deep or anything, but I like the fights and I enjoy the dialogue.

>So is the manga worth reading?

Absolutely, it's a quality setting with fun characters and some of the greatest art you'll ever see.

What dialogue?
Saitama hates dialogue.

> fun characters

99% of the cast are edgelords.

Not really, the MA arc is driven primarily by garou with saitama only showing up at the end.

Theres garou untill sense is slapped into him and shit is slapped out of him, sonic and darkness blade -who are both primarily punchlines. Aside from that very few characters come even remotely close to anything resembling edge

Tatsumaki = always angry
Fubuki = cripples anyone who doesn't join her group
Metal bat = always angry and picks a fight with little brats like Tatsumaki
Genos = edgelord driven by revenge

I could go on...

So basically you have a retarded definition of "edgelord". Got it.

There is still almost no fun character though.
My point still stands no matter what your definition of edgelord is.