Is Ritsu poor?

Is Ritsu poor?

Her little brother steals her lunch money everyday, so yes

Worse, she's the drummer.

she's frugal, some would say thrifty. she understands that one must haggle tenaciously for what they want.

No. Her family are middle-class. They're just not as wealthy as the other keion families

How rich are the keions respectively?
Mugi is obviously loaded but what about the others?

Yui's family seems pretty well off.

She whores herself to the seniors in the toilet after school so she must be relatively poor.

all girls' schools are generally pretty costly to send one's child to, not to mention all girls' universities
...I would imagine

Mugi
Mio / Azusa
Yui
Ritsu

In that order. Ritsu is last but she's still middle class.

azusa's family must be pretty rich. she's got an encyclopedic record collection. literally thousands of them

Their families all paid for them to take a trip to London. They're not poor by any stretch of the imagination.

Yui's house seems more expensive than Mio's though.

Mugi
Yui
Mio
Ritsu

No idea with Azusa

yui's parents are constantly jetsetting round europe, chiefly running through germany laughing their neglectful heads off.

Azusa is better off than Ritsu I think.

I mean she already had a guitar before joining the club and had the money to buy all sorts of gizmos.

Weren't her parents musicians? Your average musician doesn't earn a lot of money as far as I know, but they might have spent a lot of money on music over the years.

Mio seems to live in a pretty big house and uses some expensive headset.

Azusa's house is pretty nice

It looks even more impressive from the other angle.

Impressive but lonely looking home.

except for mugi how they're able to afford to go to london?

That is even more impressive.

Can someone post how the room looks in the dub?

yeah youre right. nice little detail there.

also she has an enormous bathtub

maybe that's just an anime thing though

her headphones dont look that expensive. they dont look like theyre connected to an external amp or dac so theyre definitely less than like $150

They're $225 on amazon

There used to float around an image on Sup Forums a few years ago where they compared Mio's headphones to the ones Ohana in Hanairo used. Mio apparently used some really overpriced ones while it was implied that Ohana used "better" less expensive ones.

Reading the wiki it only says that they play in a band, not sure if that's their actual occupation.

>parents conveniently gone in an average harem
>garbage writing

>parents conveniently gone in a Kyoani show
>subtle details that give viewers meaningful insight into the characters llife and depth to the show

Sasuga kyoanuslicker

>Mio apparently used some really overpriced ones
Fucking pretentious whore.

Just what I'd expect from Mio.

Don't know much about headphones, but it's been what? Five years since K-ON ended, I assume the headphones used to be more expensive.

i think you mightve misunderstood

No hate please

She is rich in forehead

Heh

Poorfag detected

Why do you say that? She looks middle class to me. So does Ritsu. I think Azunyan and Mio are well off.

Her parents seem to always be traveling, they have a pretty nice house, and give Yui money for a guitar. All while providing for two kids while all the other keion families (except ritsu) only have 1 kid.

they don't give Yui money for a guitar

yeah they do the give her 50000 yen. am i wrong?

don't bully please

i want to cum on her forehead

sauce?

but can she drum

Didn't read the thread, I just came here to say Ritsu is the best Keion.

Didn't read the thread

>>parents conveniently gone in an average harem
ooooh the decadence of modern society, in the context of a harem anime it's a reflection of how our generation is like inherently hedonistic. Give me a break lmao

wtf

except we were just talking about a possible explanation as to azusa's extensive record collection. absent parents wasnt part of the conversation.

smile too fake

Fits her personality.

and dumb

She entered college.

in the anime, "new game," there is a restaurant the girls go to and the lowly, low-wage waitress literally looks like a copy of ritsu, but only older. it's a look into her future

mugi had connections. they met up with the dean, too. this is what happened
>azusa bends over for dean to put penis in hole of choice (both)
>ritsu and yui grab one leg each and start a steady rocking rhythm to thrust azusa into the dean so he can fuck her better
>mio and mugi take turns eating his hairy, old asshole

This doujin was such a crock of shit, really shitty writing that people only defended because it was a grimdark interpretation of K-On. The first doujin was okay but the rest of the series was trying way too hard.

>Look mom, I posted le deep keion doujin again :DDD

Which episode again?
I missed it.

>The first doujin was okay
in what universe? it's all retarded edge shit

its probably a normal sized tub, shes just tiny

either first paycheck or the time when they did their physical examinations. i think former, but not too sure

It's edgy sure, but at least it had a sense of restraint and tried to keep things relatively grounded. The other two doujins go way overboard.

it's all pointless drivel. If the author had the decency to write something with original characters and not rip off award-winning movies, then it could be good