South Africa? White western men, please ask me anything politics related

Hello, it's me, your girl Astra Kruger.
Again, this is a whites only thread, so no Negroes, Hispanics & Italians allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_South_Africans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Americans#/media/File:Census_Bureau_Dutch_in_the_United_States_2000.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>roastie attention whore
typical...

Italian Idiot, i said "ask me anything politics related".. Not make a stupid comment

it wasnt a comment, it was an insult
why should i acknowledge your gender as a defining feature of what you are?

Hispanic, get off this thread immediately. Go back to mexico

Hello fellow whites

Only as something as stupid as this would be made in south africa

Again you're proving my point that you're an absolute idiot, because i said; "ask me anything politics related".. Not make a stupid comment

>no Negroes, Hispanics & Italians allowed
>flag
who are you trying to fool?

post timestamp, and, optionally, tits

Are white south africans racemixing to try to fit into their new black society, or do they just enjoy sex with negroes?

When are you going back to Cyprus, you non white?

Hello again my friend, still looking for an American husband? We're still going to need the timestamp. God bless you and sage this thread.

timestamp pls

>idiot
it's not that idiotic, it's off topic, rude, derailling, there are a lot of things you could be picking on it about but i haven't brought up anything really for me to be idiotic about.. yet

Show bob or bitch lasagna

Are you a german or a turk?
>Flag

Yeah, except you failed to ask a politics related question. You retarded juvenile embicile

Timestamp and tits or you are not worth our time. This is how this works. You are not okay with that? Don't post here.

Women get more replies, get more attention and generally are whiteknighted for. Give something in exchange or fuck off.

Yes, i am still looking for an American husband. America is the greatest country in the world.

You made the thread. You're the one that is supposed to make the topic.
AMA's are newfag cancer. You're not special, if you want recognition find a site that you have a profile on.

Mulatto, enjoy your fucking thread.
Stay in Africa, and don't reproduce.

(((D&C THREADS)))

>turks realizing capitalism is the enabler and prime beneficiary of contemporary mass migration
are you a nigger or a woman?

>Timestamp and tits or you are not worth our time.
No. You i am worth your time and you know it. That is why you're sitting in your room browsing Sup Forums and responding to me

>falling for this shitty bait
ok

Forget about America. Come back home.

btw I don't even know who this girl is

Hi astra. Long time no see.

(((X ARE NOT WHITE)))

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_South_Africans
Lmao look at this list italians literally rule south-afrika, niglets and wh*Toids civilized once again by the M.E.D. master race

>Thinks this is bait
>Still respond
>eternal losers, both of you

Tits not optional. Ever

The only thing more irritating than South African women is Australian or Kiwi women

>virgin detected

>(you)

Do you have nice feet? This is an important consideration.

Nope. Too many moslems in Evropa

Hello. Your country in the land of my dreams. Wish i were there

Less Muslims in Europe than nigs in America sweetie.

even if this isn't shit tier bait, this Astra girl is a 5/10 at best, maybe less

Do you live in America? That is all that i need to know

America is the land of retards. I mean seriously - you guys put Trump in power - your country is an embodied meme, literally

What about Irish?

No, there are NO negroes in small American towns that voted for President Donald Trump. I want to find a husband in one of those small towns and live there forever

We have about 40 million Niggers. Trying to say there are not 40 million Mudslimes out of your 750million? That is great news if true, although very hard to believe.

Oh you wonderful naive girl you...

Sweetie, you will be walking into the very same problems South Africa is having. Search your beautiful heart, young miss... you will know it to be true.

But zomg your point still stands, oh you pretty quirky girl :DDD

So how about you move to Iceland then?

How are your attempts to get out going? Is the situation in SA better or worse?

I have a missionary friend in Tanzania

Irish = Celts & Celts = 100% white

sageing this shit tier bait thread

Hoe lyk jou koekie Astra?

Ek het n mooi koek. Lol

Don't be jealous because fair astra is giving us attention.

assuming you are who u say you are, tell me why do you post your name on an user board? there is legislation that might make what you say here actionable.
My guess, and I hope I am right, is that you are larping as Astra. Or you are legally speaking, suicidal.

Nice job, Mario-san.

Prob both desu

I have made a ton of American friends since i started posting here on Sup Forums but they live in big cities or in places with too many non whites.
I wish to live in a small American town that has more than 90% white people if it even exist

>8% face

>wants to get out of niggerized shitstain south africa
>thinks moving to niggerkike spicmutt asswipe amerimongrelica is a better alternative
>mfw

If someone reports me, how can they prove that it is i who posted here? No one can prove that i posted here since i have never posted a timestamp.
The only place that i have sent someone a timestamp is through an e-mail to a few trusted American & Dutch friends that i met here.
I am not as stupid as i look

>hiding shitskin flag behind meme flag
sage, gtfo CIA shill faggot

>i hate pic related for whatever reason and that's why i'm hoping to frame her

It does exist. I think maybe 2 mixed kids live in my town of about 2,000. Good kids because raised with our local traditions. We even have an Octoberfest type event in the fall.

I just dont know any one your age, and most importantly, unmarried.

That may be part of the issue in finding people here. Most of my class mates married a fellow class mate or moved away to the city. Very few my age (upper 30s) are not married.

This may sound odd but maybe try to use a dating site such as eharmony and pick an area that you would want to live in. It may give you some leads.

Also, in full disclosure, my town is 100+ miles from any nearby city you would of ever heard of. Next largest city is an hour drive at least. That being said, some of the larger towns around mine still do have more ethnic people than you would expect.

Browse the thread before you post, you bitter non white

America is great we have a space program and liberals who undermine blacks while you have retarded Knights Templar jihadists that kill children and

Aren't italians white? It's like someone would say all americans are rednecks, or in your case, all south africans are niggers

Pure bred Dutch. I Live a short drive from Lake Michigan in white town. Marry me?

Waarom hebben jullie de Nederlandse taal zo laten verbasteren door de inheemse bevolking?

>Italians
Italians are white fucktard. Stop dividing whites nigger.

Michigan does have a lot of Dutch ancestry to it, may not be a larp?

>X country is great because of Y group of people doing Z

america is largely a mongrel breed with a serious nigger infestation problem and a neolib/neocon political establishment whos domestic, foreign policies and financial institutions are currently running the west into the ground.

careful who you send time stamps to - they aren't necessarily who you think they are.
whether you think you have reasonable deniability or not, and you probably do, I'd still give the self naming thing a skip.
I'd give it a skip especially if u are not Astra, since you wouldn't want to impact on some innocents ability to continue to conduct her life.

Holy hell, will you marry me?

>tfw no cute blond gf that makes racist jokes with me

I just realized that I need this more than anything else.

Hello brother, you are one of us now

I will take your advice and join US based online dating services. To be honest the reason i have always avoided the dating sites is because i never wanted to come across as one of those pathetic Slavic mail order brides from eastern Europe. But i will join a few such dating sites soon, if it means that i will be able to get out of here quickly

All of my Great Grandparents were born in the Netherlands.

ASTRA

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU

[email protected] (laat ons praat, asseblief)

>mongrel breed
not really, not even 4% of the population are mongrels

>nigger infestation
not really an issue anymore, black fertility rates are only slightly higher than white fertility rates because they get shot, go to prison, and go to college because of Affirmative Action

>currently running the west into the ground
it's not my country's fault your country's politicians are sellouts

Will you marry me?

Lol, ek weet rerig nie

let me lick your bean and slurp your delicious woman juice

Okay. I get what you're saying. I am being careful. I will continue to be careful still. And thank you for being on my side & caring

have you ever had a boyfriend before? Are you really ready for marriage?

I live in Gluckstadt, Mississippi. Rural and 99% white. 15 minutes away is Jackson, MS the blackest city per capita in the US.
AMA.

Sorry, but you're not an American. I only wish to marry an American

Yes & Yes. I am ready to get married.

TITS OR GTFO

Look in MOST small towns in New England, north East USA, non-whites hate the snow,cold,yard work, birds,bees,flowers,etc..
ALSO, What's your age bracket for citizenship requirements?

Age, education and sexual history please?

Yes. I am available if you want me. My father will pay for my wedding and for my plane ticket to America. We are not poor people. We just need a new country to start new lives, because we lost our country when Apartheid ended in South Africa

I am 23 years old.

Are there any job opportunities there in your town? Is your town conservative or liberal?

Who the fuck are you supposed to be?

JOU DOM FOKKEN KONT

she is a Boer who is trying to marry an American from Sup Forums so she can move out of South Africa

Here is a link to a map of Dutch ancestry in the US

I am part of the midwest. We are mostly german ancestry here. Local churches did services in German until the 1960s here.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Americans#/media/File:Census_Bureau_Dutch_in_the_United_States_2000.png

> calls US a meme
> from an african shithole holdover from colonial era

How's it feel getting saged because you're a rude unwomanly African hag?