CHAPTER 7 WHEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c3_0BWi6VpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4jnXw5uIz8o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that scene happens in ch8?

3 days

i need more elf butt

Why does anyone insult GS's armor? It looks fairly clean. Maybe the material itself could be a higher class of armor, I suppose.

Don't forget it also looks bad ass

Well, yeah, that's a given. GS looks far more practical than typical fantasy knights, with armor and clothing where appropriate (although I'm surprised he doesn't have more armor, since he's liable to get stabbed in plenty of spaces).

He's a silver rank wearing worse gear than porcelain rank.
I get that he doesn't go after the big demon monsters but have some dignity.

I suppose that's fair. I don't remember what they describe his armor as, and as silver, I'm surprised he doesn't at least choose something of higher class just as a precaution in case goblins happen to have something more durable than usual, but maybe he'd upgrade should that situation ever arise.

REMEMBER TO IGNORE RAPEMAN POST. IF HE GETS A REPLY IT'S JUST HIM SAMEFAGGING.

Also I want to marry pic related.

what if GS is a half-goblin?

I too want to marry Chihiro.

He wears a chain mail if I remember correctly.

I wouldn't really doubt it

I found a descendant of GS

youtu.be/c3_0BWi6VpQ

See Seems people at large expect him to show off, and he's down-to-earth practical, guts and gore, no shinies.

Could be they also sense he's superior, and would wreck their arses in serious combat, hence the dissing.

Good taste, bro.

>Why does anyone insult GS's armor?
It's covered in goblin filth.

>silver rank wearing worse gear than porcelain

You wanted to say, "silver rank wearing worse-LOOKING gear than what porcelain crowd wear".

I need more of elf's flatness and everything.

Based on what?

Delicious granny anvil. Would smith my sword on

It looks worn out and dirty.

I WANT TO SAVE HER FROM THE GOB ONLY TO DO WORSE THINGS TO HER MYSELF

I WANT TO SAVE HER FROM THE user THAT SAVED HER FROM THE GOB ONLY TO DO NICE THINGS TO HER MYSELF

Goblin quests don't fetch for much. Also he spends his payment on armor repairs and rent money. Also buying the occasional high end spell.

How brave. Hope you don't get into a goblin accident.

I want to fill this girl's cunt with my cum.

I want to make her a goblin factory

It always comes out on the 25.

I understand she is so flat that a bra would be pointless, but why not panties either?

When the Priestess, Elf, Cowgirl and Sorceresses get raped.

Does he have a twin brother that seek power to become the strongest Goblin in the world?

>Elf rape

Failed elf rape, gobs only managed to break her clothes.

>no rape
Author has no balls.

This better be a lie.

>the entirety of Sup Forums will be buttblasted when the author doesn't adhere to the ebin elf rape meme

>main characters get plot armor rape shield
It's just another MC plot armor bullshit series if the main characters don't get raped or killed.

It's bad enough we don't get rape but to have an Elf? What else are they good for but their bodies? The Rapeman is unhappy.

Looking at who's the one with the blood trailing below his legs, it certainly doesn't give the impression the Elf is the one that's raped if you get me.

>What else are they good for?

Exactly. Rape. She's not good for anything else.

Awesome meme answer, it's almost like I'm wasting my time here.

They're good for being killed. Their arrows are no match for gunpowder.

now that dungeon meshi is dark and shit crossover when?

Please no, I don't want dungeon meshis good worldbuilding be ruined by this.

You are wasting your time. Your shitty meme species is only good for rape no matter how many worthless feats the Rapeman can replicate in seconds you post.

>meme species
>one of the most influential fantasy races
>one of the most important races in any setting
>often enough one race that fought against evil in the past and saved the world
Maybe you are right about most japanese elves, these tend to be shit, but that high elf archer we are talking here has been more useful so far than the dwarf and lizardman.

What is she slaying? Billions of goblin sperm?

>typically the source of fuck up
>typically one of the biggest reasons everything is shit
>takes credit for other people's shit
>smug to the point of begging for dick
Here's your (You)

>>typically one of the biggest reasons everything is shit
I can only think of one setting, even then "everything" is exaggerated
>>takes credit for other people's shit
Nah.

Someone needs to read more.

Dorf here. They fucked up plenty.

Then tell me, because I don't trusts this board knowledge about this fictional race, it's mostly memes and headcanon from what I recall. Astonish me with your great knowledge about fantasy literature, prove me how much of a meme they are from Tolkien to Forgotten Realms, from Eberron to Warhammer Fantasy.

Why are you taking this avatarfag seriously? It's obvious the only stuff he reads regarding elves are doujins.

>It's obvious the only stuff he reads regarding elves are doujins
I know, it's just fun proving someone wrong.

So gob raped girls gets sent to the temple. And Priestess came from the temple?

>What is silmarillion
>What is Malekith
Rapeman reads unlike your ass

So does Orcbolg keep better gears in case he needs to fight Goblin Heroes?

They shaved a Dorf ambassador. You don't do that.
>Malekith was meant to be King to begin with
>War could have been prevented
>Nope, let's let Malekith form the Dark Elves

>>What is silmarillion
A long tale in which several elves did different stuff, some did wrong stuff because they aren't mary sues that can't do no wrong, but ultimately they sacrifed much for the good of the world.
>>What is Malekith
An evil elf in a world where elves once saved the world from chaos.

Dorf here. The Elves fuck up hard.

All gob raped girls get sent to the temple, but not all girls from the temple were raped by goblins.

.How long until GS threads are no longer wanted on this board? Or have we already reached that point? These threads always seem to turn into arguing for 300+ posts.

>some did wrong
It's Elven fuck up: The book. They better clean a mess they partially made
>Elves saved
>Lizardmen
>Malekith wrecking their kingdom

>elves once saved the world from chaos.
Looks like was right about stealing credit.

GS can't beat Goblin Lords. Prove me wrong

when the anime is out

>>Lizardmen
Yes, Lizardmen also fought against chaos, but this doesn't mean that the elves didn't fight.

>It's Elven fuck up
>partially
Awesome, nice backpadelling, and they stayed and fought in the ring wars, some went home after Melkor was imprisoned, again but they coudln't physically stay in middle-earth anymore. They didn't even need to fight against Melkor in the first place, they also didn't even need to welcome the humans and fight by their side. Which, by the way, mostly fought for Melkor. If the elves wouldn't have showed up, middle-earth might have fallen completely to his reign.

And yes, it's supposed to be a tragic tale. The whole story of Tolkien works is a constant downfall from a once glorious age.

Wat is the context of this page, did priestness got goblin ?

In the end, we're no better than goblins

On a nice bed with an overlooking beautiful view from an upper floor? Sure user

no fancy decorations and shit, platinum rank probably have warcraft tier shoulderpads

Stop replying to him, he already went back from his previous statement about the elves simply being a worthless race for rape to them being sauron tier. Its pretty clear that he is just fishing for replies

I guess you are right, but there are only so many threads around here where I can talk about fantasy.

Remember, he doesn't clean his armor more than he has to because the goblins can recognize the smell of polished metal, or something. It probably stinks something fierce.

How does he intent to beat these with shit equipment

/tg/ is a thing, ya know. Try going there once in a while. It's pretty chill.

>Elves helped
Compared to the Lizardmen? They didn't do shit next to them. They got the glory, the Lizardmen got the casualties.
>Backpedaling
They fucked up half once so it's that? Please, that's replying to the sacrificing for the world part. Let's take a look at how they pissed off the Dwarves & more. They've got a long list with idiots. It's always the Elves. Never the Dwarves who endured dragon fire, never the humans or Maia.

Not that user, but I've never left Sup Forums because people sperg out when someone announces they're a cross-boarder.

We haven't reached your goal point senpai but be sure we won't ever buy your jewpress releases that never comes out :^)

I don't play much pen&paper these days, sorry.

As expected of Elf supporters. They think of backtracking when mentioned that their world saving was half their own fault, ignoring how this doesn't say anything about their other mistakes. Those Naugrim ain't happy at those Eldar for a reason.

It fails to protect critical areas, is missing important parts such as a gorget, and his mail is made of comically oversized rings complete with "PLACE RAPIER HERE" gaps.

So what is this rape man meme?

Yeah, but Sup Forums is literally the most autistic board, other than maybe Sup Forums, whereas /tg/ is one of the most laid back. I mean yeah, if you make a thread specifically about a manga, even if it's goblin slayer, you're gonna get shit on, but no ones gonna care if you just mention it or bring it up in a related thread. And there is literally no where better to discuss fantasy settings on Sup Forums than there, since that makes up like half their threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=4jnXw5uIz8o

Dorf here, the Rape-manling has a point. They do not deserve their credit. Had they allowed Malekith to remain in the fire for a second longer, so many grudges wouldn't have been made & the High Elf & Dorf Kingdoms would have been far stronger.

>waiting to read Yenpress
>not learning to read Japanese so you can indulge in goblin slaying anytime
sad kohai

The Manling didn't go back. If a machine makes more trouble than its worth, is it not worthless? If something creates a mess, then cleans up half, is there not still half a mess? Whatever benefits they have, their problems far outweigh them. That is worthlessness.

He's an Ogre/Oni though. And his main GF is a vampire now. He's at least 4 tiers above a common gob.

I don't even expect it. Not even getting my hopes up.

>Never the Dwarves
Mîm, killing Thingol, digging too deep because of their greed.
>never the humans
Túrins collective tale of fuck-ups, all these humans fighting for Melkor, Ulfangs betrayal.

Jeez, you are full of shit and haven't read shit.

Gobs don't use rapiers. They use mostly crude rusty shitty weapons.

So the Manlings who support those girly Elves are gone. Good. It's Slayer time.

He's not. He will kill gobs. Does Ninja Slayer kill samurai? NO! He kills NINJAS!