Anything to say to this gay atheist who invented the computer?

Anything to say to this gay atheist who invented the computer?

Thanks for inventing the computer.

thanks

Lel more like gaytheist you potato fuck

>invents computer
>still stupid

well thanks anyways stupid

kek

>Born in 1912
Why didn't he go to war?

I have absolutely no problems with nondegenerate gays

Bet he was a faggot

Too smart to go to war
>was a scientist
>charged to decode the enigma machine

Potato niggers confirmed as fag loving degenerates.

He was, he was an atheist and a faggot but that doesn't devalue what he did

>invented
Yeah I'm sure he invented computation, its totally a new thing especially not to make gays look better. Meanwhile pic related actually invented an actual digital computer.

gays used to be cool, but aids killed all the gays that were having sex, and all that was left were faggy loser gays. the gay gene pool will take decades to recover.

>Smart poor people don't have to be minced with the rest of the poors by the gears of war

lol don't play me like that

He wouldn't have invented it if it wasn't for the original person who set about it Charles Babbage, once again you potato fucks try to steal a BRITISH invention.

One could make a convincing argument that he was the reason we won the war.

german last name.

you've without hyperbole ruined humanity

Congrats on killing yourself and proving that no matter what fags accomplish, they're still deeply mentally ill.

Is this an argument for or against him?

>Why didn't he go to war?

He was working for the war effort. He was tasked to figure out how to crack the Enigma Code. He and a very small handful of others were successful in doing so and they are now credited with not only helping win the war, but shortening it by years and saving millions of lives.

I'll give him a pass for not going off to fight.

Thanks whitey

Konrad Zuse was the one who invented first programmable computer, you dumb britcucked Potato nigger.

it wasn't solely Turing that "invented" the computer. Sure, he came up with the universal turing machine idea, but that is hardly the computer we have come to know by today's standards.
faggot

>Bet he was a faggot

Admittedly so, and it cost him his life. He was chemically castrated which caused him great mental anguish which then led to him taking his own life.

Such a waste of a great mind, just because he was a cock-sucker.