JoJo Thread

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

OPEN THE GAME

Other urls found in this thread:

decorations.or.tv/QP-jojo03.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=bG2utZB3zCk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Calling part 1,2,3,5,6 and 8 jojo fans to band together and fight the memers and shitposting scum of 4/7

I didn't viral shitpost specific opinions in these threads intermittently for years to create scum like you

@150061486
Don't even bother

You know, reading the new scans for part 5, I'm honestly starting to notice a lot more character than I did reading the old scans. Even Diavolo here comes across as a lot more different.

Gappy makes me happy

REMINDER
DO
NOT
TO
SHITPOSTERS

part 8 fag here
i am in

The new scans and the old scans are almost like two different stories entirely.
I'm very excited for the anime since at least this means people will get to experience Vento Aureo for the first time unaffected by low-quality scans.

>You may die with dignity
>Your men in the afterlife will be proud of your accomplishments.
What the fuck, Diavolo actually sounds like a genuine Don in the new scans?
Got any more comparisons?

part 2 nigger here
am in

I am in. Part 3 here

Glad people will finally be able to appreciate p5, it's a great part.

if this kid would tell his mother about kira then kira would have to release that dust bomb from him and no one would die again

did he deserve death?

Why is Narancia so cute?

What? I don't get it

time to stop the memes

Part 5 was Arakis magnum opus.

Even though you naranciafags are shitposters, I'd at least like to say that Narancia is a pretty fucking cool character, the new scans have really made me appreciate how badass he was, right from Little Feet onwards he's been a pretty useful dude.

>tell mom
>she dies
>kira sad

I love how badass he is while still being the cutest character in the series.

this i agree with.
4/7 memes are too much and have to stop

What's with the hate? Those parts are pretty good too.
He is pretty cute, I can't wait to see him animated. Do you think his ASB/EoH voice would still fit in the anime?

WHERE THE HELL WERE JOSUKE AND GIORNO IN PART 6

SPEEDWAGON FOUNDATION PLOX

>narancia
>cute
I don't get this at all. From his looks to behavior nothing about him says "cute".

I feel glee at the sight of the man with deformed teeth

Here's one I made real quick to show the comparisons between Ghiaccio's rant. But even then, as someone who has read the Italian version of VA and the Japanese one as well, the updated translation feels a bit off to me.

In the original dialogue, Ghiaccio basically rants
>“Furansu no ’Pari’ tteyo …. eigo de ha ’Parisu’ tte iundaga minna ha furansugo doori ’Pari’ tte hatsuonshite yobu”
>“NAMETENNOKAAAA KONO ORE WO!! ITARIAGO DE YOBE! ITARIAGO DE! CHIKUSHOOOO MUKATSUKUNDAYO! KOKE NI SHIYAGATTE! BOKE GA!”

Which translates to
>“You know, the French city, Paris… in English, it’s pronounced "payriss” but… everyone uses the French pronounciation: “Pa-ree”. So why is it that when it comes to Venezia, English speakers call it “Veniss”? huh? The Merchant of Venice, See Venice and die, all that… Why wouldn’t it be ‘See Venezia and die’, dammit!
>Doesn’t it bother you? Doesn’t make sense to me…ARE THEY MOCKING US*?! SPEAK IN ITALIAN! IN I-TA-LI-AN! PISSES ME OFF! IT’S BULLSHIT! IDIOTS!!“

Which has less to do with him thinking the entirety of English speakers know of his personal pet-peeve and are out to annoy him because they just happen to be dicks, and more with him being pissed at a nebulous mass of strawman English speakers disrespecting Italian speakers.

I thought it was pretty cute when he got raped by Diavolo

Josuke was too busy being a cop in Moriocho
Giorno was in Disneyworld with his gang

Forgot image.

Just look at him mane.
How can you say he isn't cute?
I think it will seeing as it is raspy enough to tell that he is a badass while feminine enough to show how cute he is.
Fuck you fucker Narancia didn't get raped.

decorations.or.tv/QP-jojo03.htm
WHAT IS THIS
WHAT IS THIS

I like how everyone seems to think that all this random characterization happens off-screen.
Like a relationship between Jotaro, Giorno, and the SPW foundation

Where does this whole Josuke becomes a cop come from?
I've seen a lot of people say that?

Jesus christ, were the old translators just making shit up?
I think that'd work pretty well, his voice actress in the games is pretty good.
Is the link a screamer or

>you will finally be able to watch Part 5 and move on with the rest
So much for not wanting to skip

So THAT'S where they came from...

What colour do you think DP will make Giornos uniform? Pink or blue?

he's just memeing.
the thing is that people are usually looking for real answers

Well, his grandfather was a cop and he has the whole "protect Morioh" thing, so it'd make sense

It's made quite clear that Jotaro and the Speedwagon Foundation were looking for Giorno
And Jotaro and his wife devorced because of supposed Stand user shenanigans
Not a stretch to assume that Jotaro traveled to Italy some time after closing the investigation and ended up finding Giorno

black

But wouldn't him becoming a doctor or paramedic make more sense?
It seems like he could help a lot more people that way.

if you consider Purple Haze Feedback canon, which I do, it states that Polnareff introduced Giorno to the SPW and Jotaro, we aren't pulling this out of our asses.

>and the Speedwagon Foundation

Just Jotaro.

>And Jotaro and his wife devorced because of supposed Stand user shenanigans

part 4

>Not a stretch to assume that Jotaro traveled to Italy some time after closing the investigation and ended up finding Giorno

yeah, he just FOUND the boss of the world's biggest mafia

>yeah, he just FOUND the boss of the world's biggest mafia
G R A V I T Y

I haven't read it yet, so I'm reserving any opinions about it's content.

You need to study HARD for those
>Josuke I'm sorry, you don't have enough grades to enter this medical course
>But I have magical powers, you see
>Get out of my office

Jesus Christ, Giorno's cool as fuck so far in the Green Day fight, can't wait for the rest of the scans.

Joshuu makes me horny

A lot of times, yes. EVERY-SINGLE-CHARACTER got his personality butchered by the scanlations, even the minor villains.
You want to know why the Squadra is so popular with fujos besides being a cast of pretty boys ? They all have their own distinct personalities.

Look at what the scans in pic related say
The tone of the scene changes completely. In the butchered scans, we just see the new enemy apparently being mad at his cat for not staying still while looking at orders. But it's in actuality a funny scene. It's Formaggio going "kitty why won't you love me I want to pet you" (which all cat owners can relate to, speaking from experience).

It’s meant to be funny, until we see the cat in the bottle. Formaggio really doesn’t look all that menacing: haha look at the dweeb trying to juggle his cat. Then we see the cat in the bottle - it’s a cool way to introduce him as a stand user and is coincidentally also a good way to introduce Formaggio himself: showing him as being both funny and laid back one moment, and pretty ruthless the next (“if you won’t love me kitty, then I’ll stick you in this bottle until I come back”)

This is just one of countless examples.

I think Josuke could be smart enough he doesn't really seem dumb.
Okuyasu on the other hand

He's probably Lazy as fuck though, at least when it comes to hard work

From pic related + Kaato and Yasuho.
Pick me your dream team:
>Jojo
>Brojo
>Antag
>Rival

>part 4
Jolyne was like 4 at that point and it was only a few months in 1999 compared to how much it's played up that he's never there, and we're not sure when the divorce happened.

Also, she's apparently Italian-American, which makes for some wicked coincidence.

>Yeah he just FOUND the boss of the world's biggest mafia
Just like how Rohan and Koichi just FOUND Reimi's ghost alley and found out about Kira?

Reminder that kitties are for cuddles and it's NOT funny to piss them off.
Would piss on this faggot's face if I saw him dying in the streets.

I want to deeply kiss Josuke while I unzip his zippers to play with his nipples and the other hand reaches for the shaft then move my mouth to his sweet neck so I can hear his soft delinquent voice moaning my name directly into my ear

If that's true why are people still shitting on the part then? Is the "Part 5 is shit" thing really just a meme?

by "she" I meant Jotaro's wife, should've been clearer with that

Would you pet Narancia cat?

Cool autistic post, I love Formaggio even more now

Jolyne was 7.
And yeah, Italian-AMERICAN.

>Just like how Rohan and Koichi just FOUND Reimi's ghost alley

small towns, man.
We're talking about an entire fucking country.

Fly me to the moon would be the best ED for SO, at least for the last cour

Probe me wrong

let us not speculate on part 5's ED

4 > 8 > 7 > 2 > 5 > 1 > 3 > 6

>Cool autistic post, I love Formaggio even more now
Faggot.

Yes.
All autistic opinions about Jojo are fucking memes. It's all these fucking american anime fans.

Then perhaps I should focus on how Koichi just HAPPENED to be in the right town at the right point in time to find Giorno.
If Koichi can do it so can Jotaro.

Hahahaha what the fuck

I bet this was your favorite part of DIO's World, you childish retard

Don't deny it, you know it to be true.

You guys are forgetting that Giorno hangs out with Polnareff now. It would be weird if Jotaro DIDN'T know.

Giorno just happened to be a scumbag hanging at the airport, though.
Giorno is now a very busy man.

Fuck Koichi

Did you hit your head?

True, but why would Giorno go to Florida?

CRAZY NOISY PIIIIZA TOOOOOOOOOWN

4>8>7>5>6>3>2>1

Don't get mad, retard.
Just go back to your cat memes on facebook. spare us your presence :^)

>6 before 2 & 1
Why do people hate 1 so much but love 6?

kill yourself

What are you talking about?

I don't hate 1 or any of the parts it's just that I feel that part 6 is better overall than 1, 2 or 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=bG2utZB3zCk

>says kill yourself
>posts reddit Sup Forums frog
kill yourself dumb frog poster

I guess nothing now, wise choice

Go back to your containment thread on Sup Forums, faggot.

>Putting a part low means hey hate it automatically
Fuck off, part 1 isn't bad but every part after parts 1-3 are better than parts 1-3 themselves.

Huh......Now I remember why I don't go to jojo threads....

He was on a vacation to Disneyworld

>tfw you will never take a steamy shower with your son

>................

back to /coco/'s autistic adventure, nigger

where are you getting the new scans from?

Dio get out pls

>implying I'm from Sup Forums
jesus christ, good thing this containment thread exists.

Cool meme

Bato.to, they're up to green day part 5.

batoto

No one cares, just tuck tail and fuck off, idiot.