Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKtLRkoDnVs
exhentai.org/tag/artist:youngjijii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hi

tien probably can

Daily reminder mary sue actually lost.

Someone needs to extend the table and double the number of Mais and Trunks

Shut the fuck up bitch! You ruined my Boi Gohan.

Well....that actually will happen now it's just that the new Bulma and cat will cones of the ones Trunks loved, and there will be another set of Trunks and Mai

Will nobody in-universe acknowledge that there's a new SSJ transformation (Rosé) and it's vastly superior to SSJ Blue. they could have asked Black how to achieve it?

As the regular SSJ God transformation proves, it's not all about training but weird rituals can be involved

>implying Black would even tell them how

Rosé is probably just Black's version of SSB. It's not "vastly superior", Black in his base form was already superior to Goku and Vegeta, so there's no surprise that in SSR he was stronger than them too.

At the very least, the show very heavily implies that you can pick the color of the God transformations. Freeza picked his, and Black implies that he picked Rosé's color himself.

Maybe, I am still kinda iffy on that, since nothing really imply as far as I remember that he is stronger than Frieza was on namek.

I thought Black's SSRosé was cause by him having a Kaoshin's ki instead of just a regular god? Same way SSBlue is just going SuperSayain but using god ki instead of your normal ki.

>Freeza picked his
Does Golden Frieza even use god ki?

Krillin took a full-power hit from Goku in Super pretty well.

When Gohan punched Freeza in Fusion Reborn, he killed him.

Zamasu did literally nothing wrong

Ningen are fucking filth

>sending a 5 year old to murder aliens

I think Goku and Piccolo ruined Gohan.

Well taking a hit and actually fighting someone are two different things, by that logic even Monaka is stronger than Namek Frieza and fusion reborn isn't canon and gohan is only half human.

technically Gohan is a half alien of the same race, he was just having a cultural exchange with his fathers Saiyan culture.

well, he held off a semi-perfect cell which is obviously significantly more powerful than full-power namek frieza.

broly soon

Murdering aliens is better than being a total pussy. Goku and piccolo made a man out of him.

youtube.com/watch?v=fKtLRkoDnVs

RIP sweet prince

>tfw this user will never say hi back to you
*SIGH*

>Broly collects the dragon balls

What would he possibly wish for?

Reminder that Gohan is a faggot and a failure.

>Saiyan arc
>has Piccolo's plan relying on him to deliver the final blow on Nappa
>pussies out
>almost gets killed
>needs to get saved by adpotive daddy
>fucks up again
>gets saved by daddy

>Freeza arc
>fucks up against Freeza
>needs to get saved by daddy

>Cell arc
>does nothing for 99% of the arc
>is the only one who can defeat Cell
>fucks up
>needs daddy to save him
>fucks up once again, losing his arm
>decides to give up against Cell
>needs daddy to motivate him like he's a baby

>Buu arc
>fucks up by not training
>needs to get saved by Kaioshin
>gets outsmarted by a literal retard
>fucks up by not catching an earring
>needs to get saved by daddy once again

>Super
>fucked by Beerus
>didn't learn his lesson and didn't train
>fucked by Freeza
>can barely go Super Saiyan
>saved by daddy AGAIN
>does NOTHING in the Champa arc
>does NOTHING in the Trunks arc

>Please dragon sama, make me canon.

Delete this.

Was this arc the most pointless shit ever or what?

The gods fucked up by enabling zamasu and then beerus says stop relying on gods. What a load of crap. I predicted zeno deleting the illegal timeline

Fixed.

This is canon.

Black pretty much said that it was like that due to him being a real god, rather than just using god ki, when it was introduced.

This type of bullshit can only take place in Dragon ball

kek

>At the very least, the show very heavily implies that you can pick the color of the God transformations

What? Where?
I felt it was based on the person and how they felt at that time.

>Future Bulma has to hear their foursomes every night.

best grill

If Zamasu swapped bodies with Goku, why did he not feel the appetitie of Goku?
Like if he gets locked in a room whilst in a Goku-like state of hunger and there's no food, would he have been fucked?

It's a mental thing.

Nice. That would be an interesting sitcom.
Me ,Me ,My girl ,My girl and Mom

Present Bulma already wants grandchildren. She would only encourage it

best slut you mean

>chi-chi
>ruined gohan
LOL

Will we every see this sexy transformation ever again?

How many 5 year olds want to be astronauts but decide they want to do something else when they are teenagers?

Well done user, but, if they have kids (Bra) will that mean there will be two of them as well? Two Bras? Or what if Toriyama makes it so that both pairs have kids but had different sperm so they are like twins? What if both pairs have twins? Will that mean four Bras?

Zamasu was a retard anyway.

>Zamasu:In order to kill all ningen I wish to swap bodies with Goku!
>Dragon: ... Why don't you just wish for the extinction of all ningens instead?
>Zamasu:... mhh.... nah body swap it is!

saiyan-shinjin (hybrid races in general) needs to be a thing in DB first

Isn't Bra Vegeta and Bulma's kid.

That's what he said.

>Gohan changed his mind because I said he did
>I can safely discard these character-traits because of my unfounded assumptions

The only major plothole in this arc I can't explain away with headcanon.

Maybe he wanted to see it done by his own hand, but that seems unlike him.

Leave Videl to me.

Where's the satisfaction and fun in that?

Toriyama might make her Trunks and Mai's daughter instead

Black said he wanted to do it himself. There's nothing to explain with headcanon because the show already did it.

Satisfaction and fun is for ningens. Gods stand above that.

Which is the coolest Saiyan transformation and why is it SSJR?

Have some art

It wasn't much of a world anyway

>Gods
>Not liking fun
Explain GodTube then.

Black was different from regular Zamasu.

But I guess it's still the best explanation.

Exactly. Why did he start caring about that bullshit because he became black?

black was the best villain, because he gained gokus lust for battle by taking his body even his personality changed.
zamasu was just a bitch and the biggest mistake black made was trying to get help from his weaker inferior self.
the moment they merged was his end

Never forget.

Statistically speaking, SOME of them have to decide to continue wanting to be astronauts, considering there are astronauts.

Black also stated he killed all the Kais using that transformation. That implies it's not just god ki but just his normal transformation since he already showed he could survive and counter attacks from SSB in base and was superior to a SSJ2 that was nearly on SSJ3 Goku's level.

That means he exceeds PERFECTION in base form and gets the multiplier on top. He then learned that rage triggers the power up and got strong enough to hold off both Goku and Vegeta at once while Zamasu fucked Bulma.

Zamasu would have become amazingly powerful if he can trained instead of stealing gokus body. He was only able to do amazing things with gokus body because of his kaioshin powers.

why the fuck do people care about Arale so much?Vegeta is an unironic cuck

Goku doesn't stand a chance.

Also Arale seems to still mostly be rendered in an early toriyama style. Most noticeably in how round her proportions are.

But the Black half was why they lost.

Black dying was what made the fusion weakshit

Because the dragon can't affect anyone who doesn't wish it? They stated that as a thing ever since Dragonball and people talking about wishing the Saiyans dead.

Any wish involving someone else must consent to the wish or it's ineffectual hence why they didn't just wish Zamasu to be mortal again.

Even Goku outright told the dragon to fuck off after they tried to bring him back post Cell.

Because she's Toriyama's first REALLY popular character, and also because she's a lot of fun.

>Arale still stronger than Goku
All is right in the world.

black was strong enough to beat goku trunks and vegeta 3v1 solo
meanwhile zamasu getting tossed around like a ragdoll in every fight
yet they thought merging was the best idea, why merge a god of war with a toddler

>zamasu was tossed around

No shit. The guy was barely a match for SSJ2 Goku and they went beyond that. He was purely there as an interceptive shield and it worked every time.

>meanwhile zamasu getting tossed around like a ragdoll in every fight
Goku said that it's because Zamasu isn't even bother defending due to his immortality though. We also saw him exchanging blows with SSB Goku several times.

SO NOW THAT THE DUST HAS SETTLED

GT>super?

If Trunks comes back to fight in the tournament in order to get his wish, but somehow dies by the wrath of Zeno. Will it be cheating if our F.Mai kissed the other F.Trunks?

Nah.
Super is still better.

Nah, Goku states that Future Zamasu is on a completely different level from their previous battle when they face for the first time.

How did black die just because goku used a kamehameha?

No.

Drawfag here.
Would Sup Forums read a doujin of how the continuation of Trunks and Mai's journey to the other timeline went?

no

fuck off and come back when the Super 17 arc is extended and revised, goddamn it

Young Jiji's DBAF is 20x better than shitty DBGT

Because Zamasu² didn't bother to defend himself since he thought "bitch I'm immortal", which only counted for the Zamasu side and not for the Black side. So the immortal parts were restored while the mortal part of his body basically "died", which cause problems since they shared the same body.

>I'm underage and or a normie
No, Gt was simply that fucking bad. Super's animation quality makes it laughable but it's at least watchable and the plot is still Dragon Ball.

>DBAF

I seriously hope GT fag is just one guy who keeps saying they are both shit, but keeps insisting that GT is less of a shit for some reason.

the zamasu arc is still miles better than the super 17 arc

DBZ >= DB Super Manga >>>>>>>>>>>>> DB Super Anime >> GT

yes, please do

>DBAF
>better than anything

Looks Dragon Ball as fuck.

>i haven't the AF doujins: the post
i'll give you fags a head start

exhentai.org/tag/artist:youngjijii

What does AF stand for?

Xicor is proto Black.

>shitting on proto-black
Xicor is fucking based

It probably is. I swear there's nothing that proves to me someone is underage faster than saying Gt was decent. They hear that it's shit and then go on to spout that it's some hidden gem even though they've never seen it, unlike how the rest of us did when it first aired, just so they can sound enlightened by going against the popular opinion.

The only redeeming qualities about GT I can think of off the top of my head:

>Decent Op's and Endings
>Decent animation compared to Super
>Some character designs were good
>Had good ideas, but executed poorly and buried beneath the plenty of much worse ideas
>Good amount of fan-service, which is also a con at the same time because too much ruined the atmosphere and characters

After Future
April Fools
As Fuck
We really don't know.

No.