Nationalism is stupid, /pol BTFO by intelligent comedian

"It teaches you to hate people you've never met!" youtube.com/watch?v=QsPDT5qHtZ4 Doug Stanhope for pres!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PDWOP_McMHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>lifelong addict
>Comedian
Nah I’m good.

>Reply
cringe

>gets vasectomy while young just to make sure he'll never have kids
>is a drunk

>Nationalism is same that jingoism

This globalist meme will never die,right?

>/pol

kys redditard

This. He was atrocious when he was on the election night thing joe rogan had. The guy was so cringe. He was the worst thing on there with the exception of the women who got triggerred by bill burr.

youtu.be/PDWOP_McMHA
He's doing damage control over this

>Globalism teaches you import millions of 3rd world savages into your country to steal welfare, murder your sons, and rape your daughter and if you complain about anything the government will take away your children and get you fired from your job for being racist

Doug Stanhope is a nihilist anti-natalist alcoholic.

not much intelligence there

>advocating for political independence of your country is stupid
So is he a kike? or is OP a faggot and the "comedian" is a kike?

Why are homogenuous societies more harmonious, more caring and happier?

>nationalism teaches to hate
>nationalism is about being proud
I want the death penalty for any retard that spreads either meme.

The woman triggering was alright as it gave bill burr someone to bounce ideas off.

If nationalism means a "shared history, law, language, political rights, religion and traditions," then it sounds alright.

>white guy doesn't like nationalism
what a surprise!

BTFO should trigger an instant permaban

Blame Americans, they twisted that word without even knowing what being nationalist actually means.

nah
more like
>get wife pregnat
>decide to abort his child
>get vasectomy
>talk about all of it like you are some sort of hero
>alcoholic
anyone sees the irony?

/thread

just a suggestion

Too bad Bill burr has become a huge cuck himself

uhhh no it teaches you to love the people of your nation. not to hate people you've never met. WTF?? its not even funny!

I always thought Nationalism was about putting your nation above others, it has nothing to do with hate.

this makes me hate massachussetts even more.
is there a more overrated state? it's miserable there and the people are terrible. what's worse is that it's completely leftist and everyone in boston wishes they were like new york city, what with the trendy little espresso shops and knickety knackles everywhere ;3 fashionable ppl on bikes to photograph and post on tumblr mmmmmmmmm so artsy!

>Nationalism means you hate people

what an uneducated opinion

Typical leftist, getting philosophy from "comedians". You are unapologetic idiots.

He's correct, but he's very British-looking. Surprised he's an American comic.

i honestly dont understand how people are not nationalist. "gee man im so concerned about the future of a country i dont live in"

But there is always Nick Dipaolo.

This

if you seriously want your black and white world color again, try pic related. because that is literally what it did for me.

They aren't you haven't lived in Korea or Japan or anywhere other than in your mind

He spends over half the video prefacing why he is allowed to make Jew jokes you fucking maple nigger. People like him is why California will burn soon. All in the nick of time since he started a new town in Arizona. Fuck this drunk asshole. I bet he can't even fight. Soy boy confirmed.

kys with a rock