ITT: people betas love but are stupid as fuck and regurgitate the same talking points over and over and over without...

ITT: people betas love but are stupid as fuck and regurgitate the same talking points over and over and over without hardly any evidence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Hgoboh8Zqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm okay with him as he's on the front lines of the culture war or whatever. However, I've always found his videos to be extremely cancerous. Him pitching up his voice whenever he reads comments from somebody he doesn't like and playing slowed down clips is pure amateur and reeks of trying to be funny.

He's better when he hosts the Alex Jones show than he is on his own channel, and even then, he literally just reads off of Sup Forums.

A country that lost a war against a type of flightless bird isn't one to talk

You have no idea what you're talking about, so it makes sense you're defending one of these shills

He's been doing it for so long. I gotta give him credit. I remember way back when AJ just started back in the day when PP and Infowars were considered lunatic fringe. God I am so fucking old.

Who will speak out if not them? you?

Do you remember his brother?

Sean hannty

They still are

Yes Goyim, WE will speak out for YOUR interests, just drop that anti-antisemitism and race realism

No, whose brother? AJ or PJW?
Yeah I should have said "not nearly as popular" or something.

Hopefully someone more openly antisemitic so you subversive JIDF kikes can meet your God sooner rather than later.

What's his problem?

We need somebody to attract younger types. I like Hannity and hate PJW but I'm not the average 20 something. Either way I appreciate their roles and they're a net positive.

>yfw betas have the power they want

i wish right wing pundits would go much deeper...
for example;

this fuckin' chink millionaire artist is making LOTS OF BIG hardcore pro refugee (race mixing of europe, white genocide) art exhibits all over the world...

this guy in the video attacks it, thankfully, but this is the level we have to attack the jewish cultural marxists on, within the arts

youtu.be/_Hgoboh8Zqo

this faggot really is the worst

is that your channel, user?

this, sam hyde and Miles Mathis are fighting the good fight, is there anyone else out there?

no i think he's american & in prague czech republic in this video. i'm in ontario

S O Y B O Y
O
Y
B
O
Y

that's probably the cellulose pill capsule.

Winner.

*destroys your career*

Milo defends pedos

And yet people still adore this faggot

Elijah ate the ravens.

What's the name of his book again?