It's time

It's time.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-22/kabukibu-kabuki-club-tv-anime-unveils-clamp-designs-staff-april-debut/.109078
youtu.be/DnXuL8Jj5go
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For what?

Sauce?

I just finished it yesterday; enjoyed it a lot

Cute Yamagay in the preview.

>The latest Satorou/Sensei doujin translated

I'm going to jail.

Forgot pic.

Opinion?

Remember when we people wanted to believe he was a girl?

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-22/kabukibu-kabuki-club-tv-anime-unveils-clamp-designs-staff-april-debut/.109078

Might be fun.

>Clamp character design
Should have gotten Rakugo character design. Can't fap to Clamp anymore these days.

Seconding for this, reverse search gave me nothing

If it doesn't have good music I'll be mad.

What do you even watch this season?

It's not actually a lewd scene you know

Didn't realize it was touken until it was too late to delete the post. I haven't seen that character yet. I've only watched the first episode of that, have a lot of things I'm working on catching up on

Yay, Clamp sameface stiff character design.

Why do people think multicolored hair looks good at all? It's just like that one faggot from Yuri.
Other than that I like it.

youtu.be/DnXuL8Jj5go

This looks pretty dope, and it won't be popular so we should be able to discuss this.

>Preview

I don't believe their lies anymore.

Kabuki performers are all male right? Mite get some cute crossdressing boys

Still no news of Nakamura-kun actually getting typeset.

Will it ever be finished? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z.

In other news, for moon readers or otherwise out there: I read Tayutau Tane by Nakaoka Naka, and it was pretty good. The story was slow, as one in winter really should be, and I didn't feel there were any gaping holes in the plot. There were some well placed funny bits that didn't feel forced at all. As for the way the book itself looked, the author often uses a very pleasing sort of gray, and the art style is very detailed yet still has the quality of being fluffy. I'd recommend it. My overall impression of it was something like "this is what Nojiko would do if she were actually good" (said lovingly)

>Natsume Ono
Pretty hype.

I want to drop this, but I don't want to miss out on the gay.

I just want to know who voices who. And that Minami-lookalike with dual-colored hair looks fucking dumb.

>this is what Nojiko would do if she were actually good
I'll pass then. Nojiko is already good so your taste is probably shit.

The chapters need to be cleaned.

Shino and Yamagi are getting the farm ending, screenshot this.

Would be nice after all this lack of screen time
>Okada

Nope. Not falling again. I won't repeat the S1 mistake from now on. I will only get happy if they do deliver in the story.

Does anyone still have the twitter of that animator (?) doing the Yamagi fanarts?

What's some anime with boys as good as this boy

What was the term for manga that gay as hell but are not actually gay? I remember Japan had a specific term for it.

Sports?

I kid user, I kid.

I have faith. Sunrise has a long history of gay characters, even out of fucking nowhere like Zegapain.

She's satisfying her urge for bloody angst by creating and killing off other ships, like Takaki/Aston or currently Lafter/Akihiro. There's a chance at a point killing those two off would seem excessive. It's not like such event would contribute much to the show other than drama.

I keep thinking the same
but everytime I watch something from them, I start to like characters

So (s)he is ended up as bookmaker's slave now

did anyone get their homo card assignments yet?

They were good

This is the look of satisfaction on the face of a twink who just managed to take a huge dick balls deep.

Agreed, but why is he with the wrong guy after sex?

I want to protect his balls

Everybody wants a piece of leopard meat.

>protect my balls

Great, now I got South Park anime theme song stuck in my mind.

Shu Zo is the one pitching to everyone though

I'm happy I'm not the only one

Poor guy, I wanted him to stick longer

So he thinks.

So everyone knows.

True, everyone knows he's a bottom bitch.

He is rich and double penetrated by twins.
He don't need leotard now,

Than what's with the pining and the stuff about sticking to their agreement?

Killua is cute!

If you really think Shuuzo's over Rom you're delusional.

I want to violate this edgelord.

I'm still trying to decide whether or not I should catch up, I was only watching for Hanae.

The show itself is fine.
It would be good if not for irregular pacing with SoL half of the episode and then plot and action. He had an episode of his screentime but before he appeared only occasionally.

This show any good? I considered picking it up but never did.

It's got a kind of cheesiness to it, but some of the directing really catches my eye too.

I'd call it pretty damn gay, but I don't know if Gackt counts.

Boatsluts

>reverse search gave me nothing
Excuse my late autism, but it does.

He is innocent.

Yep, got the addresses I'm going to be sending Qurans and pizzas to.
Hopefully they live with their parents too, I'll let them know their children masturbate to drawings of underage little boys.

What's this board's opinion on Natsume?

Natsume is used goods.
His show is good though.

Nothing but good.

Sexual thoughts about pure, innocent Natsume are horrible.

I would never suggest removing his clothes and licking his tiny body all over, nibbling his neck and kissing his adorable little nipples. Only a heartless monster would think about his cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with his saliva, pumping in and out of his mouth until it erupts, the cum more than his little throat can swallow.

The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down his chin over his flat chest, his tiny hands scooping it all up and watching him absorb it off his fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading his smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to his pure, tight, virginal asshole, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes his lips which are slippery with cum, while his small body shudders from having his anal virginity taken in one quick stroke.

I am even more disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over him, listening to his quickening breath, his girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, his sweet pants warm and moist on your face and his flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling to meet yours.

Used goods by who? That's very important.

The boy or the show?

t is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over his tiny body while you violate him, feeling his nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick his chest, his neck and his armpits, savoring the scent of his skin and swear while he trembles from the stimulation and as he reaches his climax, hearing him cry out softly as he has his first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside him, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through his freshly-deflowered ass for the first time, filling his ass only to spill out of him with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop his flushed body, he murmurs breathlessly, "Y-You came so much inside of me, user", then his fingers dig into your back as he feels your cock hardening inside him again.

You're all freaks. Natsume's too pure for anyone to imagine him in such a terrible situation, and anyone who does is evil, evil, evil.

>Natsume
>pure

Natsume is used goods. He was passed around as a fucktoy by all his sadistic relatives, and now the old folks he's with will only take him because of his submissive attitude towards their advances.
Every night, they're up there fucking, the three of them, in every lewd disgusting way possible while Nyanko sensei is out drinking.

Fucking disgusting used goods!

>The boy or the show?
Both.

Beautifully out of context, love it.

Give me shirtless Natsume, do others ever take his shirt off against his will?

Natsume doesn't have nipples.

Please kill yourself.

Was it implied that McGillis was raped?

We love Natsume.

Adopted in to a noble family as a commoner? Yeah, he was taking it in both ends for a while. That's the way it works in anime. Also the way it worked hundreds / thousands of years ago, how society has fallen.

Hot.

Please I just want some naked Natsume against his will.

No, fuck off.

I'm here because GaeEin is an actual iron-sided battleship on a mission to not only sink other ships but send them straight to hell.

Thank you Gundam, I hate you so mich Gundam.

What happened to Ein anyway?

As if the context is any less gay.

I hate that Ein is still being brought up. I just want him to fuck off forever.

I need Okada to stay away from Gundam forever.

Degenerate perverts that lust over Natsume deserve to be shot.

I want to gently brush my fingertips over his eyelashes.

I want to directly touch the surface of his eyeballs with my toenail.

Beautiful.

Apparently Gaelio refered to him as being physically nearby. His brain or whatever was salvaged of him is probably floating in a jar inside gaelio's gundam.

Gaein fags can't even have much schadenfreude from that considering their ship is either long dead or it has become a grotesque caricature of its former self. I imagine it must be a terrible torture.

He's so bland looking.

Has anyone ever taken his clothes off against his will?

GaeEin fag here, it's not getting worse, but better.

God I can't wait for the day when your autism gets you killed.