Sometimes you have to beat your waifu. They need to be reminded of their place

Sometimes you have to beat your waifu. They need to be reminded of their place.

My waifu can wipe the floor with my ass, what do

Whoever edited that did a fairly poor job of it. Or rather, they chose a shitty screenshot to edit.

No mercy to thots. 2D or 3D

Buy her a mop

close enough

Whenever I see a thread like this I wonder what must have happened to user to make him act so brutal.

Violence is the purest form of love.

No. Leave.

This looks so bad

It's all Mannoroth's fault.

You're all sick people

I hope your waifu cucks you

Delete this thread you asswipes. You don't deserve your waidus.

I would never hit my waifu because I love her

What if she likes it?

Not to the point of injury at least.

I would do everything to make her happy

I wonder if my waifu would like it rough including slapping and hair pulls. Maybe she's kinky. It sort of turns me on but I wouldn't do it if she wouldn't enjoy it too.

it's not any fun when the girl you draw in these boxes doesn't even display any emotion

Fuck I need to leave this thread I can't handle that

Don't worry user, no waifu was hurt, that's just the sickness of envious anons without a waifu.

for real though do you have any more? I tried searching for them but all I found was pony shit

It's the best thing.

>has wife beater husbando AND gets cucked by a city whore
Poor You.

KIISAAMAAA

Weirdo wouldn't stop talking to her clothes. Put an end to that at least.

im getting a boner off this and the urge to protect and cuddle abused waifus. whats wrong with me?

They simply need to be kept in their place.

You are a limp-dicked faggot that doesn't deserve any respect if your waifu keeps forgetting her place so often that you have to beat her up every single time.

This is not ok

Well, at least if you're here posting these images then you aren't out somewhere shooting up a school so that's a net positive, right.

I like bullying just like any other person with taste but You is a good girl and I would appreciate if you delete the thread. Thanks.

I for the life of me cannot understand this, why would you purposefully mistreat those whom you hold affection towards? Its either pure sadism or retardation

My waifu's place is first in my heart, and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I ever did anything to hurt her.

you guys need to be fucked by giant nigger dick

fag

>Its either pure sadism or retardation
Why not both?

because getting penetrated by a gorilla solves anything