Natsume Yuujinchou

New episode. Subs out

These milfs.

>Fifth season

Teenage Matoba and Natori flashback next week.

I guess they want to introduce Natori's mentor before Natsume meets him. Which also explains why they had the scene of Natori talking about forbidden arts brought forward too.

That's good. Go is getting more development than the past seasons.

Yep, look like that arc might be one of the last few episodes.

I was waiting till one of the other 10 anons made a thread, if not i wouldve made one myself

I thought Takashi got a lot of development last season.

I sat through 4 seasons of this show, praying for it to end.

When it got a 5th season, I though "fuck".

Whenever a new episodes drops into my torrent client's RSS, I go "aww, fuck".

Of all the shows I'm watching this season, I look forward to this the least.

I hate that mellow faggot and I hate that fucking cat thing even more.

And I still keep watching.

Why?

Because it's actually good, you just have shit taste.

>all this QUALITY

>that thirsty granny

Why is everyone so gay?

Perfect, gonna watch this before I go to sleep.

>actually good
It's got horrible animation, shallow characters and it's basically the same episode over and over again.
And still I'm here every week, watching this crap with the rest of you faggots.

I used to think like that watching Shi, but now I don't care much about this and I'm enjoying more this season.

;_; how to recover from this

>the only actual good show in the entire season have threads this dead
everytime

I'd rather have dead threads than maximum shitposting ones like the more popular stuff.

true but we 6 anons are maybe the only ones that actually watch the show

Natsume was popular a while back but 5 seasons of something throws a lot of potential viewers off.

JUST

The animation has only been noticeably bad this season. Otherwise I find about half of the show to be boring and the other half good.

You are just mentally damaged.

Does it need to be 8 or 80? Are you fucking retarded?

>it's a Tanuma episode

triggered

>it's a Natori and Matoba episode next week

*it's teenage Natori and Matoba episode next week

>Why?

You are mentally impaired

Why Natsume threads are always so dead?

Can't wait for this scene.

fujocancer

How do we heal him?

It's an anime with no moe, boobs or pantsu.

When Natori finally accepts his friendship.

why is flip floppers flopping so hard then

kill yourself

rude

Animeonlyfag, please don't embarrass yourself.

that's so funny

It's for people with taste, a rare breed nowadays

What part is wrong? He tried to befriend Natori when they were younger and was rejected. It's going to end with them making up in some way with Natsume playing a part in it.

Honestly Natsume Yuuijnchou is really fucking boring when its not Youkai of the Week. Every season seems to have more and more arcs with Motsuba or Natori and they are always so meh.

>Motsuba
Matoba*

After a decade of yokai stories, now only some stand out while the rest are repetitive. It's clear besides the 3 mains, Reiko, Takashi and Madara, the mangaka's interest lies in the exorcists and they get more and more relevant to the on-going plot with more though out story lines.

I came home and the subs are out. Today is a good day.

Is this the first time someone called Natsume cute?

Find yourself a rain spirit user.

as always this anime gives me a mellow feeling of nostalgia the ending was very touching, feeling like going back to my backlog and continue with aria the natural life is worth living such pleasant feeling, hope we get another season

Am I the only one that liked this episode?

>matoba making friends

Well at least he tried.

I liked it, too.

I want some shirtless Natsume guys, are there any scenes apart from the onset and baths?

I liked it. I'm glad Natsume convinced granny to stay.

I cheered at that scene too.

I want some shirtless Natsume

So excited for this.

This is without a doubt the weakest season.

It's been four years since the last season. The average user on Sup Forums right now doesn't even know about this series, and they aren't going to bother watching four season of a show with bad reputation of being fujoshit.
I just wanted an excuse to bump a dead thread

I liked the Reiko and rain youkai episode but other than that it has been really meh.

The animation quality just seems to be getting worse.

Muh dick.

This was an okay episode. I really loved Taki's episode, as well as the cute loli one.

At this point I want more Reiko backstoy. And I'd like to see more about Natsume becoming an important player in the whole exorcist community, but unfortunately it's always tied to Matoba, and those episodes tend to be my least favorite.

Flip Flappers threads are alive though. But it's shit.

>not liking Matoba episodes just for Suwabe

I think the Matoba episodes are the best. They move the plot forward.

I guess Midorikawa wants to move the plot and it's hard to have any development with the episodic setting. I'm not a huge fan of Natori or Matoba either, but at least we have Suwabe and Ishida.

Why don't you guys like them?

I don't like Matoba because he is simply a cunt, and every episode focused on him was bad or boring and unless they show a really good reason for him to be such a bitch in the next episode, I'm going to keep disliking him.

Natori isn't bad, but I don't care about him.