DBZ Abridged

will we ever see best character again?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479863307694.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ya mon

me be ya spirit animal

Fuck that guy, gimme Nappa as Mr. Satan's agent constantly calling him up on a cellphone.

I don't like Nappa all that much.

Does anyone else kinda roll their eyes when DBZA tries to do something dramatic or badass? Just feels silly and awkward.

Usually, when they make something dramatic or badass, it's just a lever for some joke or pun.

> Mr. Satan? Mr. Satan? Mr. Satan? Mr. Satan?

Why is there not yet R34 for the "Why not try taking a ride on my fist." quote?

TFS is way to slow at releasing thises 10 minute episodes. They will take at least 20 years to complete boo saga assuming they can keep the current pace.

Instead they play games all day because its much more fun and gets easy views. Lazy fucks.

>Instead they play games all day because its much more fun and gets easy views. Lazy fucks.
Because that's what keeps them fed. They can't monetize abridged series.

They aren't any slower since starting their gameplay channel. TFSPlays actually gives them more time to work on the Abridged series since, as says, they can't monetize the series.

someone throw a dog treat on this guy

Put this on a shirt!

I just want them to announce when they are going to continue FFVll Machinabridged.

Shit was way funnier then I thought it would be.

for a joke april's fool episode it was pretty damn good.

let's make a bet who is going to finish first yugioh abridged or dbz abridged?
also which one you prefer?

It was definitely something...fresh.

I understand its not as easy as it looks, but was it always this slow?

I dunno, the scene with trunks turning super sayian in his special was really well done.

Yeah I really started to enjoy that once they got some of the worst recurring jokes out of their system. The whole bit in Hojos lab was golden.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE EPISODE BREAKDOWNS KAISER?

It sure was.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479863307694.webm