Why does it matter to the alt-right if "whites" go extinct...

Why does it matter to the alt-right if "whites" go extinct? All of humanity is going to die out eventually regardless of how long your race lasts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fKiG2cXxAWc
itshuffle.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/meat.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go back being a retard on leftycucks

So I've been working to achieve a sissygasm on and off for roughly the last year. Frequently I would get to the point where it felt like I was going to climax but before I could reach the tipping point my ass would contract, attempting to force the dildo out. This was very uncomfortable, and sometimes painful, and completely undid any progress made during that session. In an attempt to make it easier to achieve the coveted sissygasm I put myself in chastity for the week. Today I cleaned myself up, put on some of my favorite hypnos on my TV and spent roughly 3 hours fucking my pussy. About one hour in I felt an incredibly intense burning pleasure in my clitty and it started spasming, shooting out cum. I had done it. My first sissygasm and it felt amazing. But I was still insatiably horny and I kept going. For the next two hours I would have waves of pleasure wash over me as rammed my prostate with my dildo. At one point I had a sissygasm so intense that I started uncontrollably peeing. And, since I was in full slut mode I cupped it in my hands and slurped it all up. It was very sticky and gooey as it was also full of precum. After three hours I am still insatiably horny, but am too exhausted to continue. However, if someone just walked in with their cock out I would mindlessly start sucking it and then take it in my now gaping hole. I just wanted to say thank you Sup Forums for showing me what my purpose is in life and guiding me along the way to being an anal whore. If there was any doubt in my mind that I was not a sissy cumslut they are now gone, replaced with the desire to experience more pleasure from my pussy being used.

Edit: I woke up this morning and the first thing I did was lube up my pussy with spit and finger myself because I was still so horney

Defeatist shilling.

0/10 kike.

[Citation needed]

watt

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

If it's all the same to you, then let's kill the niggers first.

saged

Without whites, you would all live in mud houses

And not one argument was made that day...

>Why does it matter to the Zionists if "jews" go extinct? All of humanity is going to die out eventually regardless of how long your race lasts

I still can't believe most of Sup Forums hasn't figured out Richard Spencer is a fuckin' CIA plant to make right wing groups look stupid.

Right wing groups don't need any help to look stupid

Here's an argument: Just because everything ends, doesn't mean we should end everything.

Prove me wrong.

EXCUSE ME? ARE YOU BODY SHAMING

t. The donald

wrong

without whites, other ethnicities will pursue technological advancements without whites hindering them

>if spencer is controlled opposition, we've lost anyway
t. Richard Spencer

That's brainlet tier defeatism.

"But everything ends so why do anything?!"

I hope you have a case of the justpretendingtoberetarded's user

You are going to die in ~50 years time, why don't you kys now?

Are you fucking retarded, we have lost. That's the point of the fucking blackpill. The Deep State and their Kike handlers are so embedded that civilisation is fucked. We need a complete collapse and to start again. True modernity died in the mid-70s across the West.

The physically weakest die first. Since the westeners are the weakest, they will go extinct first. The asians are weak as well maybe even weaker but they at least reproduce like crazy. Yes, the westeners aren´t even capabable of making enough children. We muslims as well as black africans are much superior, that´s why your woman prefer us.

STOP IT

I don't even remember how he used to look like

but that's it. only with whites humanity has the chance of colonizing space. if whites die out the world turns into a fucking slum and humans will go extinct when something happens to earth.

This is the cold hard truth that the increasingly nervous alt-righters will have to accept sooner or later. "Whites" are a weak race and natural evolution is taking place to remove them from the planet.

>without whites hindering them

youtu.be/fKiG2cXxAWc

PAGANS BTFO!!!

>sees child being abused by 40 yr old nig

>"Why does it matter if I stop this, they both will die one day and no-one will remember me saying her, or even the abuse itself"

Op is a gutless coward and probably a cuck

Because whites are part of our world, just like blacks, latinos, asians, and middle easterners.

It's a tragady to see a race go extinct, human or otherwise.

If an endangered species of panda or seal were to be cut down to the point of extinction that would make the news, but suddenly when it's human species they are on thier own?

Nothing matters goy, just disgrace everything your ancestors died and gave to you. Just have fun goy. Accept your death and the death of your country and culture. Dont forget to not have kids btw.

>whites are weak

>conquered the entire planet with relative ease and subjugated countless peoples and tribes

Our success is our undoing.

Its nihilistic thinking like yours that got whites in this fucked up situation to begin with.

If us White Folks are gone, then the whole world goes to Hell!

The jews will begin exterminating the blacks (their cousins).

The Chinese will have to exterminate the jews in order to save themselves.

The Japanese will invade China (for the thousandth time).

The Indians and the Pakis will nuke each other.

And then it just gets worse from there until there is nothing left but jungle dwelling cannibal primitives.

itshuffle.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/meat.jpg