New hataraku Maou Sama ln (ln 12) released a while ago. Not sure if I missed it or not...

New hataraku Maou Sama ln (ln 12) released a while ago. Not sure if I missed it or not, but I didn't see a thread about it.

Download it from here: a.pomf.cat/twgzfs.pdf

This was a good one boys.
Emi pretty much confirmed in love with moau.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!qBgxjawD!BIz5Xp3X16SMJeQFyjBqnCyQdcx5wi58h1-Be_baAtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I guess I'll do a brief summary of what happened up to this point.

Everyone has returned from Ente Isla and everything has gone back to normal. At the end of ln 11 Lailah, Emi's mother (and the Angle that saved Maou when he was dying many years ago) visits them and it ends.
I believe that's a decent enough refresher since it's been a while since the last novel release.

I thought your spoiler was already pretty much confirmed since like volume 10.

volume 10 is when she starts to realize that Maou isn't actually evil and didn't murder her parents.
There are some pretty lewd developments in this volume.

I mean, she's known he isn't evil since like volume 3 or 4 :P The parent revenge thing was what drove her until 10 tho.

> pretty lewd developments

Makes me wish I could download this.

Fuck year. It's finally time for fatal dere mode Emi.

th-there's a download link in the OP

I know, I'm not that dumb. The problem is either it wants me to have a different browser or my dorm has blocked it :(

you want me to upload to a different site for you?

That would be wonderful :D

is mega alright?

Maybe. There is a high chance it'll be blocked, but I'd be happy just to try.

mega.nz/#!qBgxjawD!BIz5Xp3X16SMJeQFyjBqnCyQdcx5wi58h1-Be_baAtw

OTP and best parents.

Thank you user :D

>tfw will never have qt red head tsundere dominate me in bed
Why live?

w-what's wrong Sup Forums?
I thought you all loved me ;_;

Holy emoticon cancer.

Shut up Emi, I'm trying to read.

>“Although I hoped that Maou-san’s and Yusa-san’s relationship could become better, right now my wish is considered half fulfilled, but-but, why does it bother me so much…… even though I, don’t want to be an annoying child, why can’t I honestly feel happy about this situation…… it’s really strange, Lailahsan.”
>She was biting her chopsticks and continuously complaining to Lailah besides her in a volume which could not be heard by the others around her.
>Maou, who was close to reaching his limit––
>“I can’t relax at all……”
>He mumbled this subconsciously, but as if to counter this sentence––
>“Me too, Demon King-sama.”
>“Maou-san, I cannot relax either!”
>“I did warn you properly before, you know? Hurry up and think of a way to deal
>with this situation!”
>“Seriously, no matter what it is, there should be a limit.”
>Not knowing if they were directed at Maou or Emi, Ashiya, Chiho, Urushihara and Suzuno consecutively said piercing words, until a certain someone gave the final blow.
>“I am really sorry…… but, please, let me continue on like this for a while……”
>These soft, heartfelt words from Emi who was leaning against Maou’s side engulfed the whole table like lightning.
>“Yu-YuYuYuYuYuYuYusa-san? Erhmmm? You mean, you mean thattttt?”
>“Ohh, Emi is so bold! Shuuu––––”
>“Emilia…… putting it that way~~ is really too much~~”
>“Please, treat this as a request from me, don’t bring more trouble to the Demon Fortress…… please!”
>Chiho let out a scream and came close to fainting, Acies wanted to whistle, though she had not done before and failed, Emerada became expressionless, as for Maou, he almost dropped his chopsticks at bowl, and mumbled with a pale complexion.

Emi winning again. Chiho BTFO for the XXth time.

I do. But I'm reading right now, Emi-chan.

YES.

Soon.

Rika x Alsiel when?

Maou x Chiho is still OTP.

Was that ever in doubt?

Doesn't matter, she's still not that great.

wtf you want from poor Emi, grow a new pair of cowtits?

How can anyone like Chiho? God awful annoying, too clingly, and tedious jealousy makes her the worst girl. She and Maou have zero chemistry.

Emi is best girl.

Yeah, she's not great. She's perfection and awesome.

For one, she's not a shitty tsundere bitch. She's sweet, caring and the ideal match for Maou.

but she is voiced by slut

> She's sweet, caring and the ideal match for Maou.

Someone didn't read vol 8/9. (Can't remember the number, it's been a while.) Maou doesn't particularly need or want sweet or caring when packaged like Chiho.

>brain dead bimbo
>ever

Emi is more sweet, caring, and ideal than a hundred Chiho could ever be, stupid anime-only watcher. Maou and Emi are both tsundere and have amazing chemistry as a result.

I love this series.

That scene where she hugged Maou was hilarious as fuck when Maou went along with her rant for fear of his life as hilarious. His reply later has made him the best male MC ever.

I think halfway through he started to feel sympathetic for her.

It was pretty funny initially though, where he was just letting her do whatever she wanted so he didn't get btfo.

gaaays

However, she held Maou’s hand this time.
“Can I ask you one question......?”
“Huh?”
“If, I become weaker and weaker, just like this......will you still be willing to protect me?”
“Hey, is your serious malfunction still persisting. What are you saying.”
“Didn’t I say that my state today cannot be seen as normal?”
Emi said with a slight blush.

too lewd for me

Could someone spoil what happens in volumes 13-17 and when 18 will be out?

can't spoil the other ones, but vol 13 is like 12% translated.

If the translator continues at this rate, we'll probably have it some time in early january.

Anime only here, does Lucy get any love? And does Maou get a promotion?

Wait when the fuck did Emi start working at MgRonalds?

Is Chiho still relevant at all?

Chiho will win at the end.

Chiho was never relevant. And she never will be.

>Wait when the fuck did Emi start working at MgRonalds?
She was fired from the call center when she got stuck in Ente Isla.

Since these Maou LN threads rarely pop out I just want to ask

How many volumes are in english?
I assume goddess has them?

I read a little of this a while back, but the translation was getting increasingly bad so I stopped.

Man, Emi sure is cute.

That being said, I really hope she manages to get back into her game. She hasn't actually played the role of the Hero in the entirety of the story. Though she no longer wants to be one (due to the whole thing with the Church), I hope she decides to take back the role on her own terms, and get her chance to shine.

Is the crazy looking landlord ever talked about?

yeah she gets pretty important to the story in the latter novels.

So theres basically no competition for Emi? Does Maou even feel anything for any of the girls?

I don't think he really has any romantic feelings towards any of them, but he does care enough about them to protect them.
Next novel will probably focus on emi falling for him even more, and he will probably start to reciprocate her feelings slowly.

SEASON 2 WHEN

Are there no images with the release, or is my pdf viewer screwing up?

Their translated, but they're also hidden behind some sort of cryptogram and various puzzles I have no idea how to solve.

So 12 Volumes in and there's literally no development for Maou's character? He's literally the same Maou in the anime who doesn't give a fuck about love? What a waste. Don't know why I even have high expectations from this.

>He's literally the same Maou in the anime who doesn't give a fuck about love? What a waste. Don't know why I even have high expectations from this.

He basically proposed to Emi already.

>So 12 Volumes in and there's literally no development for Maou's character
didn't say that there was no character development. Just that he still doesn't really see any of the girls in a romantic light, but now that emi is really starting to fall in love with him, I think the focus will shift a bit more to romance

O-oh. Context?

Reminder that Suzuno will eventually win the bowl after she stops raising the wrong flags.

She already tried to get him to fuck her, she has no chance.

I told you fags Emi aka bestest girl will win ever since the anime. And Chitoge. And and and and

You fags never listen to me

>The main girls won

Why is this a surprise? Chitoge even won in the oneshot

Shut the fuck up Onoderafag, I can smell your pretending from all over Europe.

I like all characters except Onodera and the chink. I even prefer Onodera's sister over Onodera. Onodera is shit.

Are you referring to when they were camping in enter isla or is there another time I'm not remembering?

Soon

>Great Sales
>Tons of Material left to adapt

Deserves a season 2.

Relax bear is cute!

What are these wrong flags she's been raising?

Literally bros before hoes.

>:D
Fuck off.

>:D
Lurk more.

>:P
Fuck off.

Remember to report.

Well, he is over 300 years old. It'd be odd if falling in love came easy to him.

This belongs here.

That's not old though for a Demon though, right?

Where the fuck are the illustrations?

Please don't raise my hopes up like this without any proof.

little girls never win.

When did that happen again? Was it when Chiho was possessed by Emi's mom?

Here's some.

>tfw when no good doujin except the one Chiho got raped by McD colleague but not Maou

Is Emilia lording her ownership of Maou over poor Chii-chan?

How evil!

What an underrated series.

What's the chances of season 2? It's sad that this thread gets so little replies. I feel your love for it OP, I am with you.

>New hataraku Maou Sama ln (ln 12) released a while ago
That's like some years ago though? Now I feel like catching up the LN.

Yep. It's currently at 17? but you know how the jews are slow translators, so someone had to act fast.

It's WhiteFox. They rarely do second seasons. Besides, if there was, it would just catapult Emi up the ranks.

Well good for me chinks have it translated up to 16, and I can read moon too albeit not comfortable.

Emi has always been best girl. I've been saying that since forever.

I've been making the threads every time a new ln is translated and we usually have pretty fun discussions.
I guess people have stopped caring about this series though.

Because we have a rough idea of what the end-game is all about. Though I still want to know what is going on.

>Good doujin
>rape
Pick one

i choose to rape you then

Hard to judge. Maou comes from a scrub-tier race, so it's hard to say whether he was actually meant to have a long lifespan.

Can someone list the conflicts in each Volume?

From what I gather, after the anime Emi and Maou are tasked to take care of a baby.

And later on Emi goes back to Ente Isla because of reasons, which costed her her call center job.

Also, where can I read the translated volumes?

>that spoiler
Why am I not surprised?

Again, LN writers can't into writing a good story.

Tencent

>after the anime Emi and Maou are tasked to take care of a baby
Shortly after that, the angels causing ruckus again, Chiho learn magic and Iron shows up.
Emi's family reunion happens after they return from Ente Isla.
Angels and demons are human