ITT: Characters who still need to show up in Super

ITT: Characters who still need to show up in Super.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OsiriMwr0Z8
youtu.be/RcahS2WIXa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All my yes.

Is he a Ningen?

Jinzouningen.

>JinzouNINGEN

Thanks

Isn't he off fixing air conditioners or some shit

Za Parufacto.

I'm surprised Trunks never met the reformed 17.

Theorical question, can he become ssb, gold frieza mode or some shit?

I loved 17. I dont know why him and 18 couldn't have started training and becoming part of the zteam (esp since training now is some ultra super powerup). Id imagine 17's bantz while fighting would be pretty hilarious.

Considering that Cell was a FPSSJ and achieved SSJ2 after regeneration, I don't see why not.

Because androids can't train

I mean they can, but they won't gain power from it. They have unlimited stamina at the cost of a fixed power level

They could increase their power through training, since their bodies still have mostly human components, but they'd increase in the same rate as the humans.

He is a nature something taking care of the woods and animals and shit

Well only 18 and Krillin know he's even alive still.

If I remember it correctly Toriyama said the androids can train and become stronger. Think is no one is allowed to be useful in the battles. Goku and Vegeta have to be the ones killing the bad guy.

When is it said they're still mostly human? All I know is that 18's babyroom was left intact.

They're cyborgs. Not androids.

Is it possible for 17 and 18 to fuse?

Androids like Gero and 19 couldn't. They had actual mechanical parts and were required to absorb energy. 17 in GT retroactively had that system applied to him when he was fused with the machine mutant 17.

But 17 and 18 were essentially nanomachine upgraded humans. Theoretically they could still train to increase their power level, neither did because they had no need to.

And because they were teenagers and therefore lazy bums

It's mentioned by Bulma at some points. Either when she makes the control to stop them, or before the Cell games.

It really pisses me off that Toriyama made a plethora of cool interesting non-saiyan fighters that are completely useless after one arc. Why the fuck even keep them alive if it's always Saiyan being a hero. I mean one of the only reasons I liked the Android arc so much was because for a good chunk of it the strongest hero was Piccolo for a change.

Would be refreshing to see a serious arc with only minor characters no saiyans. Not going to happen but one can dream.

Theorically speaking, yes. He has all the powers, and most importantly, the abilities of the Saiyans, Piccolo and Frieza and his dad, so hypothetically speaking he could shit out some Cell Jrs, do the saiyan god ritual and get God Ki, then train for some months, and then fuck everyone not named Zeno.

At this point we could probably say everyone can. Even Krillin probably could if Toriyama didn't want him to be an eternal buttmonkey.

He probably wouldn't be gold though. Toriyama said Cell's dots were very tedious to draw, I imagine any upgraded form will be very clean in its design. Maybe he'll end up all white (like his Perfect form's face and upper neck) and look like he's chiseled from marble.

It's happened in a video game, but it's not canon.

Launch
Evil Tien
King Piccolo
ariale

At this point all non-saiyans are only around for nostalgia value. Piccolo is a maid and everyone else is part of the cheerleader squad. The best we got was Krillin, Roshi and Tien beating up some nameless Frieza goons that were most likely weaker than Saiyan Saga Vegeta.

Oh
right

Bio-Broly was like that, but it also sucked. If it were up to me Goku never would have came back in the Buu arc.

GARLIC JR the third

>Piccolo is a maid

How the mighty have fallen he's literally a joke now. Even worse than nanny McPiccolo in the Buu saga.

youtube.com/watch?v=OsiriMwr0Z8

He'll stay green because blue + yellow/gold = green. But he'll grow a rose to represent SSR.

Pretty much anyone who isn't Goku or Vegeta is going to look like a fucking tool in Super, may as well get used to it.

Narut-
Luff-
Tori-
Donald Trump.

Fuck if I know user.

>Donald Trump
Is he going to take over the Frieza Empire now that Frieza's dynasty is gone for good? Is he going to build a galactic wall and make the earthlings pay for it?

We still haven't seen Goku's final evolution.

How Saint Seiya

If you consider DBH, Cell would become Crimson Cell.

Well at least Yamcha is getting his time to shine soon, with Hit coming after Goku we could also see some other characters help out, I can picture Piccolo and Tien distracting him.

At the last second when Hit is about to kill Goku Chiaotzu comes outta nowhere and uses his telekinesis to stop Hit, Opening him up for Krillin to kill him with a Destructo Disk

Some beaner probably drew this

super is either made by idiot fanboys or people who hate their fucking jobs and are taking it out on the audience

i honestly cant tell which

Gohan.

Kek it's a sunday morning cartoon, with kids/tween as target audience. Tell me which characters would these lambs root for.

Wasn't that a Purple Cell?

Precure, Hamtaro, Ojamajo Doremi have a serious plot considering they were targeted at young girls.

Why the fuck does it even matter when the retards on Sup Forums would cry that Piccolo/Krillin/Tien/whoever are a Mary Sue.

Tien doesn't even want to battle anymore he just wants to live the rest of his days with his shota boipucci.

Wasn't Cell basically a Goku clone? When Cell first came out to fight, everyone thought Goku had awaken by feeling his ki.

Cell is literally a fanfic donut steel cockroach

He's a clone of the Z-Warriors plus Frieza and his dad, he had the ki signature of all of them.

this fucker is the character with the biggest potential, can Toriyama bullshit him enough to outclass Zeno?

I'm getting Shinzo flashbacks

They were purple, but in their God form they turned red. IIRC it's because of their Saiyan DNA turning them red like SSG.

But Cell is green, so maybe he would get a different color.

Like this user said white would be a good color, along with the blue aura, or green aura if they feel like it

There's going to be an Arale episode soon.

Majin Buu needs to do something besides pissing Beerus off at the beginning

youtu.be/RcahS2WIXa8

>Hamtaro
What I remember it just being about cute hamsters going on fun whimsical adventures.
I remember there being this one plotline about some hamster girls long lost brother, but I don't remember that being really serious.

She killed herself

I wonder how Yenma judged her soul considering the split personalities

Fuck off Plague.
She is not interesting, you just want to masturbate to her.

What part of
>RIGHTEOUS HEART Saiyans
did you not fucking comprehend?

>source:my big gay ass

>This question was answered by Toriyama in a Q&A in the Artificial Humans arc of the Full Color manga.

>Q4: Do modified-human types like Artificial Humans No. 17 and No. 18 get stronger if they train?

>A: Since they’re human-based, of course they can become even stronger if they train.

>In the case of modified-human types like No. 17 and No. 18, since they’re human-based they can become stronger if they train. By the way, though they don’t need to eat, they do need to hydrate. Also, their cells deteriorate slowly, so they age slowly too.

What part of
>theorical
Did you not fucking understand, he already has sayan blood to begin with