Are The Protocols of the Elders of Zion truly fabricated?

Are The Protocols of the Elders of Zion truly fabricated?

They're real. I WANT TO BELIEVE

If they were they were a very good fabrication since it predicted everything

Sure because you can read the Talmud and it's way more fucking nutso

Yeah, that's exactly what made me doubt in the first place.

Yes, as a last ditch attack by the european monarchs on the jewish banking/industrialist dynasties. It is obviously filled with truth, but it also outs itself frequently throughout the text. They don't read like minutes either. It was also written by Victor E. Marsden. Victory in the Den of the God of War?

It’s forged in the sense that the original text did not have the material that was taken from Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu). The Jews took it and added the forged parts and now they can claim the entire text was fabricated and untrue.

If the Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion is a forgery as (((officialdom))) claims, then why is it still so eerily accurate today over a century after it was published?
Among the accurate predictions made in the Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion are:

* The creation of privately owned central banks
* Promotion of addiction to drugs and alcohol
* Presenting false/incomplete/distorted versions of history and science to the masses
* Promoting anti-Semitism to make themselves look like innocent victims
* Using liberalism to advance their ultimate goal for a totalitarian single planetary government
* Orchestrating massive numbers of non-white people immigrating into majority-white countries

And so on. I don't care if it's a so-called 'forgery'. The Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion is in agreement with direct observation of the world as it is today. Whether the Protocols are a so-called 'forgery' or not is IRRELEVANT since the Protocols are TRUE EITHER WAY! Not only that, but Henry Ford said "The only statement I care to make about the Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on. They are sixteen years old and they have fit the world situation up to this time. They fit it now.". That was almost a century ago now, yet the Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion is depressingly EVEN MORE TRUE NOW than it was back then. So I ask you, what is the origin of this mysterious document?

it's a forgery, but after it came out (((someone))) read it and was like "holy shit this is a good idea, why didn't we ever come up with it?"

Anti Semitic garbage. Nothing more, nothing less. Say goodbye to the braincells you lost reading this piece of hate speech.

Jews were pushing for all of these things back when it was written, and before that as well.

>make super sekrit meeting to discuss world domination
>print 500000 copies
Yeah, no.

I keep a copy in my bathroom on the siderack next to all the magazines.

Explain mein Kampf

Well yeah, "forgery" has the connotation of fake. "Hoax" does as well. The Protocols are neither... but I don't think they're really the minutes from a secret jewish meeting or a white paper or anything. A political feint might be a better word. It's still true that there exists a conspiracy to hide behind communism and "progressive" movements to dismantle the existing culture to replace it with empty, atheist consumerism. Revealing this gambit was very important and changed the world, so I dunno what sort of moron blows this paper off.

Also,

"the conclusion is inevitable that a satisfactory form of government for any country is one that concentrates in the hands of one responsible person."

Why would jewish financiers promote monarchy behind closed doors? Among other compliments given to monarchism in the Protocols. Hell, the european aristocrats who wrote this and were battling the jewish financiers in the 19th and early 20th century were probably descended from crypto-jew infiltrated lines like most royalty in Europe.

Fair point, it indeed sounds true regardless of forgery or not. About the origin, I honestly don't know, it was briefly mentioned in a paragraph in a newspaper article I read this morning (haven't read the protocols myself yet apart from a few quotes) and the author said it was a forgery.

Hoax

First published in 1897, the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion tell of Jewish control of world banking, world media, communism, liberalism, and political parties of every type.

The master plot includes plans to:

- Destroy the Catholic Church and all Christianity
- Promote Atheism
- Wage class warfare / labor against management
- Overthrow Tsarist Russia
- Corrupt the morals of the people
- Promote senseless “modern art” and dirty literature
- Use anti-Semitism to keep "lesser Jews" cohesive
- Manipulate women with ideas of "liberation"
- Create economic depressions and inflations
- Create "controlled opposition" to themselves
- Use state debt as a weapon to enslave countries
- Subvert and control all existing governments
- Install tainted politicians that can be blackmailed
- Manipulate college students with phony idealism
- Assassinate world leaders
- Spread deadly diseases
- Use balance of power politics to control nations
- Commit acts of terrorism
- Promote sports and games to divert people
- Start a World War which will include the USA
- Set up world government after an economic crash

MFW

Yeah, because they knew how 2017 America would be back in the late 1800's and they just wrote it down to fuck with people.

came to post this

it doesn't even matter if it's faked or not because it history has proven it 100% ACCURATE

>Using the phrase "hate speech" outed you
Take your 1984 lifestyle somewhere else, faggot

mein kampf is not about world domination, it's just some mad ramblings.

The Protocols are a compendium of speeches by Adam Weishaupt. Calling it Jewish is the fabrication, but the scribblings are real.

Learning about the Jews while taking fat shits famalama

Thats spooky.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

that book has been 100% correct in its predictions

bump for jew shits

Anybody who has read them, immediately knows that they are the real deal.

bump

no

fuck da jews

The Protocols was proven to be a forgery, and it used excerpts from an older book published in France decades earlier. It was written by somebody based on their (very accurate) observations of Jews, but it was still not a legit document.

does it matter if it's correct?

Hitler said that the fact that jews keep saying its fake proves it legitimacy.
They are very long and boring to read, but are spot-on desu

Forgery implies they're false, just because something takes from a previous work doesn't make them fake. That's how most things come into existence. The passages from Dialogues in Hell are flavorings, of course. It's plagiarism, but it's not proof the document isn't saying true things, it's just not true to the authorship. But when it was "found" by czarist secret police, and translated by a "Victor E. Marsden" by order of the Prince of Wales, it seems like the trail is right in front of your eyes. So, I don't think it's a legit document made during a jewish bilderberg-type meeting either... but I think it was insanely prescient, a cunning attack, and a legitimate detailing of where the world was going.

Henry ford printed the 50,000 copies you filthy bolshevik nit wit. but you knew that already

I agree with you. The document is fake, but a very keen observation about the Jewish world. The reason Jews are so afraid of it is because it reflects their behavior so well and has been so successful at making people hate them.

Look up "The Order of Sion"
There is a Sion in Switzerland
Rothschild's are in Switzerland
Rothschild are decedents of Khazar's that openly worshiped Moloch using the Talmud (Sabbatai Levi / Jacob Lejbowicz[Frank]).

Yes it has extra crap put in order satiate people who have fragile egos and can't comprehend the type of "people" we are dealing with

>Hitler said that the fact that jews keep saying its fake proves it legitimacy.

Makes sense.

It also does a bunch to resurrect the beliefs of the old world, like mob rule being savagery and despotism being necessary, so it's clear to be an attack on the entire new world by the old world, but only putting the jews to blame for it. There were many gentiles who switched sides and helped the jews, most had to. For this reason, the aristocracy that ordered the Protocols probably requested that gentile traitors be spared criticism because those would be their cousins, friends, etc. There were and still are many complicit non-crypto-jewish gentiles, obviously.

Of course they’re real. Just read them.

With swastika tile pattern on floor

Did (((they))) get to Ford or did he just start hiding his power level?

No the protocols are legit.

Jews belong in the oven

They are not fake

They were written by The Priori of Sion

how do they secretly spread the word to their fellow jews?
by releasing the book and saying its fake?
do jews read the protocols?

hidden in plain sight