When the previews? ;_;

When the previews? ;_;

Last thread was very nice

>thread posted 6 seconds before mine
REEEEE

Never. This week's episode is too much for previews. Best to just wait for the episode itself tomorrow.

Any minute now

Never 4get

>THERE IS NO RELEASE FROM THIS HELL

Easily forgetable as it's just people crying for previews. I bet the previews wont even show anything of interest.

Ok guys lets go back to discussing the show on this thread since we already made history in the last one.

Anyways what's everyone's favorite songs that we've heard so far? What all are you looking forward to hearing the most? And will we ever get a scene that works off of the music as well as Yuuri and Victor in the last episode as Georgi's Free Skate Music plays over it?

AT LAST

ehhhhhhhhhhhhh?!

Fuck off with that shitty edit, you're going to give people a heart attack ;_;

>What all are you looking forward to hearing the most?
Theme of King JJ and the Hanarezuni Soba ni Ite duet.

Been looking forward to King JJ for two weeks now. I thought Tales of Sleeping Prince completely clashed with Victor and Yuuri's state of being when it played, but it did build up tension for the eventual kiss.

You almost fucking got me. My heart hurts now.

Have they been this late before?

Did the person carrying the fucking previews to the media outlet get killed by the fucking tsunami or something? The fuck is up with you, Japan??

I don't think they'll ever beat Yuri on Ice, it's gorgeous.

Georgi's song is great too, it 50% makes me laugh and 50% makes me emotional because of the timing with the fight.

Now I'm going to laugh extra hard when the previews are fucking nothing. Or better yet, they never get posted so they are literally nothing.

>2 threads going on

That last thread really did a number.

Actually there are three. This is hell.

Yol was a mistake. Move to the other thread.

Learn to sage, faggot.