h
a
t
?

Why does she sit like that?

Maybe her posterior is sore.

from taking too much cock

I unironically loved Endless Eight, I watched it when it aired and thought it was really ambitious.

The only downside is that they didn't make the season longer to compensate for it.

Would you have punched her Sup Forums?

Would've gotten the camera and just leave

x-y = (D-1)-z
Haruhi-kami-sama and mathematics metaphysics
Eight (8), isn't a real designate for the integer.

Only through the analysis of repeated data interpolation can what is missing (i.e. shifting between multi-ogred structures of data) from the discrete data set can be represented on a plane (multi-dimensional and so beyond non-theoretical study) that we can arrive at what is truly '8'.
'Denwa' in the 2nd instance is of such a different data composition to it's 3rd instance that someone like Yuki (who rearranges data across time) can only imitate it's form when she creates her reality, and so can be transcended by Kyon the slider.
The creation of new data doesn't follow chaos theory but data itself is hung on a logical framework that cant be derived from simple analysis of the data presented.
Every time we recognize '8' as a discrete integer defining a property in the material universe we must admit no knowledge of why we can do this, the data doesn't allow the interpretation.
Haruhi's ability to create data rests solely on the fact that she does not interpret the data available to her senses but pull from the infinite creative well of the logos of the universe.

I propose we call Haruhi-kami-sama 'Demiurge' (look it up or watch OverLord), because i have a great urge to fill her full of my praise.

youtube.com/watch?v=DAk72siHBAw&t=53s

maybe with my tongue in her fart box

Every episode.

awful

>It gets solved with homework

Honestly I feel like it should have ended with something romantic, that just feels like a summer-ish thing to do
Like they're doing something and she slips into Kyon's arms and thinks he might like her something, leading her to look forward to the day after or something. Something to make her anxious over the next day.

It was propaganda to keep Nips studying and doing school work.

Propaganda to get a girlfriend would be more beneficial desu

What about propaganda to get a boyfriend?

youtube.com/watch?v=DAk72siHBAw&t=53s

awful

Kyon falls in love with Haruhi Suzumiya.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the Manic Pixie Dream Girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to Haruhi, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression, calling him a "baka". After some investigation, he finds out that the goddess (allegedly) he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with Kyon's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of GODDESSES.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Kyon-kun I've learned an alien alphabet that will allow me to perceive time in a non-linear fashion but it will force to witness the death of my daughter before she is even born, essentially trapping me in a loop. Er, I mean Denwa

>yfw disappearance is literally keit-ai

Maybe her legs hurt

why does she stand like that

...Fuck.

What's wrong with her?

F R O M W H A T?
R
O
M
W
H
A
T
?

Don't you ever get tired of having to repeat the same meme over and over and over?

inb4 (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

my acidic cum

キョンくん、電話!

Squatting is good for you if you have pressure ulcers on your ass.

Does your butt also hurt?