Dragon Ball Super

hi again

Other urls found in this thread:

yonkouprod.com/dragon-ball-super-chapter-18/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait Future Trunks' hair is blue now?

When is the second DBS OST coming out?

Don't worry Gohan. I will take care of Videl.

You know.

I don't know why the writers just make up a new future timeline for trunks instead of using the android saga trunks.

>Was so weak Gohan had to knock him out so he couldn't drag him down
>Failed to destroy Frieza
>Got BTFO by Cell 1st form in the main timeline
>Got BTFO by Perfect Cell with just one energy beam
>Goes back in time, but this makes Gohan a cuck
>Failed to protect the future from the biggest /r9k/pol/ autist
>Yajirobe and Dr. Briefs' Kitten are dead and all is his fault

why are all saiyans such shitters, and I like Trunks.

He did beat friezia though. That's like saying cell didn't kill him just because he eventually got revived.

Hi user, you're goin' too far.

Chi-Chi is so damn cute.

so would you guys think it would be okay if they "canonized" gt though this multiverse tourney?
or should they just make up more alien gods to fight?

the next arc was supposed to be announced in december, right?
So. The stuff with Hit is most likely not that

Yes it will be announced around December 18th

My nigga.

I'm reading Jiji's AF right now. LOL at all the blatant tracing. This is not good at all. Even Toyo isn't this blatant. Dude traces multiple pages in a row.

>Future Trunks will never meet his imouto

Entire fights are just traced from other fights. Toyo>>>>him

The one thing I really would change about this arc, more than anything else

Both.
At the same time.

Akira toryiama version of GT. And let goku see uub the first time before the tournament.

What if they retcon her into being his daughter?

Best couple in db

Fuck off.

You might be on to something.
Like don't have it actually be GT, but have it be a good mimic of it and its more memorable characters.

Strongest fighter is an ape man, who looks like Sun Wukong. Another is the reincarnation of a powerful evil that has become a force for good. One more is the strongest fighter's grandkid, working to make grandpa proud. And another is the Sun Wunkong lookalike's eternal rival who is always just one step behind them. The last one is a cool, stoic dragon dude or chick that was once one of the heroes' foes but joined their side because of their sense of honor.

Yeah, but Raditz was member of the squad of Nappa (aka the strongest Saiyan General) while Tarble was exiled because of his weakness.

i like it, i just want the ssj4 design to be in tact because i love it

bra when

never

Don't worry I'll take care of Warp Zamasu

Bra literally the most useless character in Z.

Fan theory: She is yamcha bastard daughter.

what nice hi

>goku has never kissed this minx on the lips

BRAH WHEN??

braly when

Its 780 now in Dragon Ball Super, the year Bra is born so Bulma is prob pregnant now. If were getting 2 months of filler, they might do Bra's birth in this time.

>goku doesnt use kaioken x10 against zamasu because because
>trunks is stronger than vegito
i doubt this is tori writing this anymore
db will never be great again

Yeah, the way Trunks just constantly showed up SSJB and FUSED fucking Zamasu without even trying was ridiculous. Someone needs punished for that. You need to keep your power levels in your media consistent or your entire narrative just becomes "NO! BUT I HAVE A SHIELD!"

She even started wearing lipstick to draw attention to them.
Kiss her Goku. Before she goes to kiss other people.

>trunks is stronger than vegito

Literally nothing like that was shown or stated.

>But spirit sword

Right after Vegito fucked him up.

Keep in mind that I'm saying this as a Trunksfag.

reminder

posting cute Chichis is a good meme

she's too pure and loyal for that. Goku really doesn't deserve her.

What if Chi-Chi doesn't want to be kissed? Think about, she clearly takes the lead on sex for children so if she wanted a kiss from Goku she would be able to get it.

>S-son-kun

T_T

She was all over him at the budokai.

Im not buying the whole Goku never even fucking kissed ChiChi before, it doesnt make any sense other than lets make Goku look like a retard again.

Question. Did Toyble/Toyotaro ever made the last chapter of his AF Doujin?
I wanted to check out his old work and the battle between Xicor and Goku but I only found a few sketches of SSJ5 Goku.

ZAMASU.

They have to appeal to the 5 year olds who watch/read Super who think Girl are Ikky.

Zamasu...

I'm tired as fuck with all these near-immortal/actual immortal/self recovering assholes. I really want shit like old school Vegeta who took the damage and if effected him throughout the battle making him so much weaker that Gohan could fight with him and not get decimated. You actually felt Vegeta and Goku getting weaker throughout the fight instead of just a "You're power level is dropping fast" without being shown any reason to believe that since they are still fighting at their near 100% power and speed anyways.

That doesnt mean she has never kissed him.

Only goku has never kissed her.

They're cousins at best.

>"You're power level is dropping fast" without being shown any reason to believe that

This is a really big problem. The Vegetto vs Zamasu fight suffered from this so much.

Super's fight choreography is rarely ever solid, though. Even when the animation looks all right. I doubt we'll see that change any time soon.

Can someone explain to me how destroying Zamasu in the present didn't get rid of Zamasu in the future, but whis travelling forward in time to a slightly LESS distant future gets rid of Zamasu in the further distant future?

Why not both? More gods and deities to meet, and a possible expansion of GT beyond what happened after Goku left earth, but taking place before the timeskip.

i agree with this.
Not necessarily canonize Toei's GT but follow the Super timeline into the same age

The explanation is that Beerus wiping Zamasu out in one timeline allowed for Zamasu to get away with killing Gowasu in another divergent timeline. Yeah, I know.

Why didn't Goku and friends just aks Gowasu to zip back to master Roshi and get the mafuba seal from him?

the fighters in the db universe are kinda derp

Goku is a fucking idiot. And it would not surprise me if Goku really wanted the mafuuba to fail. Just look how happy he is last episode when he completely ruined Trunk's life.

i mean pretty much everyone

That'd make too much sense.

We don't know how old tarble was when exiled.
Maybe, like goku, he was just weak as a child.

>Gowasu was the answer all along

Trunks bet on the wrong Go

ZAMASU

Only the Bulma and Kirin are the only ones to have logic.

>Missed opportunity to make Future Trunks a permanent addition to the DBZ cast

>The rest of the Z cast: lol wtf? fuck that let's fight them! what could possibility go wrong!?

Well, I hope it was worth it because they literally wiped away a multiverse's worth of immortal souls. Way to go, guys.

Poor Trunks only if he were stronger he could've gotten things down Frieza style with no signs of mercy.
I mean fucking Vegeta why not fucking train Trunks in the time chamber and train him in the ways of the god to fully unlock ssjb?

They didn't do it intentionally. My personal head cannon is that Saiyan DNA got the better of Goku and Vegeta and they just wanted to fight without thinking

>down
done*
fuck.

Saiyans are fucking autistic about fighting, no wonder everyone wanted the entire race dead

It's not like being stronger would have helped them.

Zamasu...

Zamazu...

Pretty much this.
It would've helped a tone actually. Trunks could've finish off Black before he can adapt with Full SSJB.

It's tradition in saiyan culture for the leader of the household to have access to their kids spouses.

Big reason why male/female saiyan fertility drops to basically zero after around 15 years after the last kid. Also the only reason the traditional Saiyan family is even a thing too and the low as fuck divorce rates.

The end result is the same, Zamasu is immortal. He can only be sealed away.

Why didn't Arale come out of hiding to oneshot Vegeta/Nappa, Cell, and Buu? Now that she's confirmed still on earth she could've easily done it. Dr. Slump was a good man and I have to imagine he'd want to save the innocent citizens of earth....

Isn't she Saiyan saga Vegeta tier at best?

She's gag-tier.

If only Piccolo taught mafuba to F Trunks. He wouldn't forgotten he fucking sealing scroll paper. I mean honestly Goku forgetting things up the ass in the anime. of super is bugging the shit out of me.

She was strong enough to shatter the earth straight down to the core in one punch. She's final form Frieza level at least.

toon force tier

>she even got erased in the afterlife
just..

Zeno killed her far worse than the androids or Black ever could. Trunks should have been pissed as fuck as Goku.

lol i think Toro did here did a little "fuck you to toei" here.

>they have never kissed

dammmn those triple of triple digits there
nice job user

what chapter/page is this from?

broly soon

here is full translated chapter
yonkouprod.com/dragon-ball-super-chapter-18/

If the Mafuba thing turns out to be in the manga too, then Toyotaro shouldn't be throwing stones in glass houses because that was so much worse..

business in the front, party in the back.