Berserk doesn't have the normie appeal

Bleach

shiki

It's Akame ga Kill.

>edgy shit
>rape
>dude the main cast can die lmao

OreImo

I mostly watch anime as my visual entertainment–but I have yet to watch an anime that can match the writing and maturity of the very best cable TV dramas, like “Mad Men” or "Game of Thrones".

this.

One of the nice things about anime is that it isn't like those shows.

LoGH

Overrated, edgy garbage only liked by plebs?

Akame ga kill

there is no anime equivalent. it has the potential to be a decent anime though so long as they based the designs off of the novels.

Yeah most anime are worse than these shows.

Game of Thrones

Fucking LMAO, Berserk is ONLY for normies.

ignoring your judgement of quality, if you already have those shows, why would you want anime to be like them anyway?

I'd rather anime do their own thing. I can always watch game of thrones if I ever have an attack of shit taste.

FMA 2003
>normie-tier
>adaptation passed the source
>quality declined

Post that Fucking Jaime Lannister cover

>Why would you want anime not to be shit?

Sword art online

>eaten up by the masses
>it's shit

I can understand the desire to have an anime not be shit, but making it like game of thrones is surely the wrong way to go about it, since GoT is pretty much shit.

That's not true at all, most normies can barely stomach the Eclipse, let alone the Lost Children arc.

>What's the shittiest show of anime?

"Mad Men" is great and so would be "Sopranos" or "The Wire". Don't know why you had to insert "Game of Thrones" there. But there are works that easily surpass them in writing. Eva, Lain, Utena, FLCL, Kaiba, Tatami Galaxy, Golden Age Berserk, Haibane Renmei, Texhnolyze, Stand Alone Complex etc.

You just have to watch more better anime, more better tv as well.

Berserk is literally one of the most popular seinen to be translated into English. It's sold like 5 million copies to westerners. Normies LOVE Berserk, with his big sword and all the titties

You posted it. And much like GoT, both authors have lost interest in finishing their respective works.

if we would go by:
it's popular and it's shit.

I'd say gundam00

I've got GoT fatigue as much as everybody else but, y'all are being pretty ridiculous. It's very well written.

I'm not sure there's much like GoT in anime. GoT is very much defined by its perspective, and how the story is actually told. There are many books like it but, few anime. If we go by themes, uh, Beserk isn't really a good choice imo. GoT is very structured. Maybe Legend of the Galactic Heroes?

>Berserk
>no normie appeal
(・ัω・ั)

Log Horizon.

Nothing is as well written. Japs can't write for shit. It's the art everyone eats up

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

no joke, whatch it and you'll understand.

akame ga kill