And so, the cycle of hatred ends

And so, the cycle of hatred ends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gNhyzoq4mxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Having your hero persona defeat your villain persona is pretty clever.

DELETE THIS

And like that one of the most repetitive easy to predict comes to a shitty ending where everything resets because all the important characters died long ago...

Lern 2 english, nigger

I feel that they managed to salvage R2 with the finale. Really helped to make up for some of the faults of the show.

The whole "Character you thought was dead is really alive" thing got a bit grating towards the end though.

Really? IIRC, they only did it with Suzaku and Mao I think? And even then, it was in different seasons

>Charles goes down like a bitch
still not ok

They did it with Marian too.

And Nunally (maybe Schneizel?) during the first FLEIJA explosion.

5 more days until I know if I kill myself or not.

I hope he isn't dead. No MC can ever compare to this absolute madman.

Also Villeta, Ohgi and Orange-kun.

He's dead, Jim. Best you can hope is him pulling a Yami-Yugi.

I believe

Suzaku killed his own father because of muh peace. Code Gayass was fucking garbage. Watch original Gundam instead.

Euphie didn't deserve to die like she did.

My sides didn't deserve to die like they did when she started massacring japs, but it happened anyway

Nope he isn't. He's obviously the guy driving the cart in the ending of R2.

So what? You find the same kind of plot in mythology, is mythology garbage?
Gundam isn't even related, you're retarded.

>Ledouche ruining humanity's instrumentality and redemption of all the dead souls for his own stupid and childish agenda
GREATEST MASTERPIECE OF OUR TIME

This.

Lulu can't be dead.

>Lulu can't be dead.
Not at least until he repeatedly impregnates that fat pizza butt

Lulu and pizzabutt will have five kids. Three C3s and two R2s

Yeah it's related because it's mecha. Also Ledouche is poor man's Char.

>because it's mecha
lol
nobody cares about the mecha, it's the worst thing about the second season

>Ledouche is poor man's Char
Char can go fuck himself, nobody fucking cares. Go to a Gundam thread. You don't see me shitposting K-On because it's slice of life just like Code Geass!

Perhaps the show will be about some Geass fags who escaped the purge somehow doing the Eclipse on Japan to rebuild the Sword of Akasha, only to revive Lelouch

>implying we won't get R3

It breaks only the current cycle of hatred. Which, to be fair, was pretty big.

Even Lelouch didn't assume there would be no more problems in the world for ever and ever though.

So don't complain when/if the sequel comes out.

They never made it look like Orange had died. In fact, they explicitly showed the opposite and then he was turned into a cyborg.

Ohgi and Villetta both fell down a waterfall in one episode, but neither of them were believed to be dead by anyone,

Lelouch does some things better than Char (actually accomplishing his post-revenge goals) and some things worse (like piloting).

S3 maybe, but there's no reason to call it R3. S1 was not R1.

So how long did the peace lasted?

We will see after it happens in January

What cycle? That implies it stops.

R3 is going to be a post apocalyptic world where nuclear war killed everything . There are factions still fighting among each other for control of whats left of the world and code users, suzaku CC and Lelouch.

Suzaku as zero got mindfucked into becoming edgy batman after no matter what he tried people kept killing each other

He secluded and learned the martial art style Jibun nu ken

CC and lelouch had a daughter with CC who passes the code to her becuase she was born with an incurable disease and dies

Lelouch has to protect his daugther and build a new country from the scratch where she can live in peace

Do you ship IR as well? It would make a beautiful picture.

>how long did the peace last
Two months tops

Euphie was so good and pure and she never got that bathday threesome she wanted so bad.

The fuck are people talking about here? What is supposed to happen in January?

>And so, the cycle of hatred ends.
>The world is now run by a globalist government
>The nationalist movements of each nation are either undermined by an overwhelming military presence and government power, or the brainwashed masses.
>Those that aren't will eventually spread war and intolerance
>B-but muh sacrifice!!1!!!!

Lelouch was a short-sighted cuck whose entire reasoning for helping Japan was to make things easy for his sister. Not once did he get swept away with fantasies of a world of borders or, at the very least, a yearning to see Japan freed from an oppressive dictatorship that undermined the rights of the conquered nation at a given moment. His entire character was shallow and much of his efforts were empty when you consider he only did anything for an insignificant reason. Moffat-tier writing, desu.

R3 already happened. Who team Rivalz here?

youtu.be/gNhyzoq4mxo

I second this question.

I get conflicted reports about whether this is a fake edit or not.

What if someone jap kill his sister or someone in power? Wouldnt it start war again? Kind of shitty solution if you ask me.

I remember it was this way when I watched it after it aired, it seems they've changed it in the BD release or something. Weird.

What was Nunnally's problem?

11's.

Life

>Implying that a pro Lelouch faction didn't start bombing shit after a few months

I'd much rather get the original version of R2 before the timeslot change than a third season

Use your eyes nigga, did rooroo suddenly morph into akagi? I think not. There is no way the LITERAL LAST FRAME of the anime would have that much QUALITY

>Wantibg to be stuck in a stagnant, timeless "perfect world" where everything is meaningless
faggot

>implying life isnt already meaningless

The only thing that pissed me off was the headband dude somehow lived after being shot and falling off of a cliff
advanced medical science though lol

You're right, I should have said
>even more meaningless

CG thread??

posting best girl

You fool! Do you want this to 404 as well?

Oh.
At least they would have been happy and enjoy their time

That is not C.C.

>the cycle of hatred ends.
>ends

if you experience nothing but happiness, how would you know when you're happy?

I feel like when I watched this it was really obvious lulu lived

easy, because you're happy.

He got a code from his father when the Emperor went Rocket Man on him, that is how he survived

Really, is it that easy? If the only thing you ever feel is happy, all your life, how would you know? If happiness was your natural state of being, how would you know that you're happy, and not just, not sad?

I kind of hope Lelouch is dead and R2 is about a newtype clone of Lelouch.

>
>
>

>He got a code from his father when the Emperor went Rocket Man on him, that is how he survived
Right, because the first thing that goes through your mind when you're dying is to take your immortality and give it to the person that defeated you.
makes perfect sense.

>Holy Britannian Empire
>doesn't even have London
Code Gase is shit tbqh

Euphy's death made me cry

Because when youre sad you can realize you were happy before

>Australia so bad even Britannia doesn't want it.

Reminder that Lelouch stole the Code and become immortal when he killed Charles

They need to bring back FLOW for the opening.

Reminder of most BULLSHIT scene in anime history

Schneizel did nothing wrong

>Wanting to ruin Lelouch-sama's sacrifice by having him cheat death.

shamefur dispray

Still mad worst girl died, huh? At least she took some filthy Elevens with her so she wasn't completely useless.

Well his father wasn't TRYING to give it to him, he sort of took it accidentally. Lelouch fufilled the requirements to take a code, then he killed a code bearer (his father), the he himself was killed at a later time, completing the process for taking a code. Hell, I doubt even C.C. could have known it could happen.

Exactly, if you're always happy, then you're never sad, and if you're never sad, then how could you know you were happy

I don't give a shit about her murdering fuck ton of people. Bullshit is that the geass worked in that exact moment when he haid that exact phrase

Well, the sacrifice wouldn't mean any less because he wouldn't have known that he could cheat death, which means that he would have still chosen to become the most despised human being in history while simultaneously ensuring that every friend and comrade he had despised him even more in an effort to protect them after his assassination by his own alter ego/shitty best friend.

>>The world is now run by a globalist government
>>The nationalist movements of each nation are either undermined by an overwhelming military presence and government power, or the brainwashed masses.
>>Those that aren't will eventually spread war and intolerance
Sounds like what we're heading for.

I don't give a damn that she died, I give a damn about the extremely contrived circumstances surrounding it. Yes, I know that the fact Lelouche was losing control of his power was foreshadowed, but having him choose to specifically say "Kill all Japanese" as an example there just didn't make sense; it didn't fit the tone of the rest of the conversation at all. It should have been something like "I could tell you to act like a puppy and you'd have to do it." But no, the plot demanded a disaster and sadness, so we got it.

Lelouch is alive.
He doesn't have to die. The people have to consider him dead.

it will just be another shitty spinoff

How big was the shitstorm when this show aired around the web?

I wish I was more into anime back when Code Geass aired. It must have been the most fun time on the internet ever.

>replying to someone who uses the word "cuck"

Oh shit user, what are you doing?

Well we all know what Sup Forums would want Lelouch to say.

I don't want to believe it, but I do. It will be another spinoff featuring crap characters nobody cares about.

Your numbers dont mean shit. Im calling it, Lelouch will be MC again. Cap this post

Doubtful after all this hype. There's already spin-offs and if it was they wouldn't be hyping the reveal.

This is going to be a continuation of R2. However, nobody knows if Lelouch will be the protagonist again. I hope so, he basically made the series.

Does anyone know the time the announcement is happening?

Lelouch won't be the protagonist.
George Washington will be and Benjamin Franklin will be the new Oghi.

There are like half a dozen scenes that don't make any sense unless Lelouch is alive at the end of R2.
There's no reason for him not to be the protagonist of R3. I just hope it's after a significant time skip so the Zero Requiem won't have been for naught.

will there be a livestream or anything?

the fact that they were brave enough to do this scene impressed me.

Nonsense