youtube.com/watch?v=l3kdyR2deJM
youtube.com/watch?v=1aB-LZfxCZs
youtube.com/watch?v=pHKZDLjEqB0
youtube.com/watch?v=ac7AHBYSgEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for best boy.

2nd for actual best boy.

1st for best man

HAMON BARRIER!! no hatefags of any kind are able to post in this thread.

5th for orange boy best boy

Gappy makes me happy

Part 9 is looking good.

Enough faggot posting.

Post real men

Joshuu is the true hero of part 8.

Shitposters, please stop tainting Narancia's image

anyone else have character sorter taste

I'm not tainting his image he loves me.

Why didn't Giorno keep Narancia's body after Narancia died?

Who would want to leave that body?

I wish we got more Damo.
His stand made for a damn good fight.

Okay but lying yourself isn't very healthy, Joshuu.

So, I know we enjoy the anime, but what things do you dislike about it?

The chariot race against Waamu is my favorite fight in part 2, but the anime version was just underwhelming. The fight didn't work in animation at all since there was too much talking that took time.

High Priestess, DIO's World, Red Hot Chili Peppers, these past 4 episodes.

I think we'll be seeing more of the Rokakaka smugglers in flashbacks. At least, hopefully. Damo, Yotsuyu and Aishou were all really good characters.

Doppio should've been introduced way earlier

Best character of part 5 and not enough screen time.

Pick 1

i've enjoyed everything so far but dio's world, killer queen's reveal/rps kid (which will both be fixed in the bds), and chase.

I pick no shitty genderbends

youtube.com/watch?v=xDCj6M3jv6s

because she can't run away

Compressing the last few fights to save time was just sad. I mean I could see why they did it, and it got the audience prepared for bites the dust shenanigans because of all the constant reminders of time, but still. What a waste.

good choice

>genderbends that make all the beefy joestars (joseph, jonathan, jotaro, and to a degree josuke) extremely skinny
no user i do not like it

Enigma was ok most of the time, but the other 2 arcs were so half-assed it made them completely laughable.
Might as well have just fucking skipped them and given up 8 episodes of Kira for the dogs to lap up

RPS Kid was so fucking bad, and I actually liked the fight in the manga. His theme being repeated so many times was pretty annoying and the quality was all over the place.

It just can't live up to the manga, is all. This seems like a VERY nitpicky gripe, and you'd probably be right to say that. I think animeonlies, when they're done watching, do need to read the manga after. Araki's illustrations, while DP does a great job translating them- they're just that, translations. They aren't 1:1 copies.

Also, I dislike the cutting out of gags from original material while adding those transitional scenes made by DP. They're not crucial to the understanding of the story but I feel you miss a lot when you cut them out

Is it so bad to want t fuck him in the ass?

I hope so.
I think Araki nailed the powers and intrigue in JJL. I like the soft pillar man hints and I know people are iffy but I like the fashion too.
Aishou looks very comfy with the scarf and hat.

They could've done something interesting with that format too, like simultaneous climaxes or jumping around in the timeline, but it was just blatant time-saving.

>insert filler
>but cut scenes from the manga
>Jotaro using Star Platinum to open a door

>see this thread
>reminded its passed 19th
>oh shit time for next chapter!
>nothing there, on hiatus this month

It really seems like Araki busted his nut early killing off a group of antagonists that had such a close knit backstory and chemistry together, as well as an actual significance to the other characters.

But he hasn't catastrophically disappointed me yet, in all of the parts, so I have faith in him to have something even better up his sleeve.

I like the fashion as well. It's very hard for me to explain, but it's very Japanese, just like I found Stone Ocean very American and Vento Aureo very Italian.

We haven't seen the last of them

>mfw generals will soon be purged

part 4 is filling me with all kinds of feels right now
will josuke ever buy those cool new nikeā„¢ shoes he wanted? i hope so.

This is reality, Jojo is a manga, the anime is just a bonus.

WHERE ARE YOU MR MOSAIC

I feel glee at the sight of the man with deformed teeth

Good taste
He makes me horny

It is I by the way
Also I want to deeply kiss Josuke while I unzip his zippers to play with his nipples and the other hand reaches for the shaft then move my mouth to his sweet neck so I can hear his soft delinquent voice moaning my name directly into my ear

Fly me to the moon would be the best ED for SO, at least for the final cour

Probe me wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=BUEX86T_q4A

Threadly reminder not to reply to starplats shitpost.

And that Joseph is best Joestar.

At this point I'm just posting as an obligation, not even baiting, I'm content with being able to docpost
the true shitposting comes later

So, BTD is a 2 parter with Crazy Diamond & Golden Hearts for the last 3?

Prepare yourselves fucktards.

ok

Well. I liked your NKC drawing Splat. You contrubuted more than half the arguments the last two threads.

Aishou is my favourite. But I like the subtle connections and chemistry with Yagiyama.

I think he did that on purpose. I'm with the general idea that this Rock v Higshitaka/Joestar fight has been going on far too long and Araki is showing that normal people/rock men are being dragged in. I mean Aishou isn't that special and neess heart meds. I think he could pay it off that when they beat the curse. Perhaps the opposite of genociding a race of vampires like before.
I hole Araki does show then love

Are the coloured raws only up to after Shakedown Road or has the mega not been updated? The trailer for it seems to paint the rockmen white/black/green and I really like those schemes. I wonder if they were intentionally painting Jouber the same. I wonder if Aishou is like that too.

came here to post this

Episodes 37&38 will be called CDiU 1 and 2, and 39 "golden hearts of Morioh" but yeah.
It's also EXTREMELY likely that CdiU 1 will feature a little bit of BtD, since BtD 2 will probably end on that one Josuke pose

Gappy isn't real.

so do I
turning muscles into fat is an insult.

They better do that pose justice, I swear to God.

Also, why didn't pic related show up outside the OPs?

What are those 3 dead ones?

I can't see them

delete this

I really hope they adapt this cover into the anime like they adapted that one with Jotaro and DIO.

I like large fries but not fried chicken.

New to jojo generals because I just finished catching up on both anime and manga. I understand Sup Forumss need for generals but not Sup Forumss.

All you heavy anime-hobby retards have to talk about is seasonable garbage anyway, which is only worth half the board at best. But if you autists get angry enough about generals then urge nagasaki to make an /ag/ board, not just ban general threads.

I don't understand how this thread is a "Problematic", except maybe Starplat.

would be neat if they used it in the bites the dust opening. maybe showing this as the final image instead of the justice clock?

Oh, I forgot about that. In two to three weeks we'll get a special OP. I hope, anyway.

They'll most likely use that before Josuke kicks Kira's ass in close combat.

3, because it's essentially Daidouji from Senran Kagura,

Enemies would show up and die soon is the tradition of jojo,so I think their death are normal.I guess there won't be opportunity for their flashbacks.I miss Aishou too.

Best JoJo outro.

youtube.com/watch?v=l3kdyR2deJM

valentine has pusspuss??

>D'Arby releases all the souls of those that lost to him
>They probably all went to bodies that were buried underground
>All those people would have suffocated and died

It's still better than how they were before, at best they were prevented from passing on and at worst they were perfectly conscious and half-insane from suffering and loneliness.

You haven't been here enough. Every time you think you've reached peak shitposting someone manages to one up it.

If we get a Stone Ocean anime, should they give us the correct cute grill Anasui or spaghetti-spilling man Anasui?

I'm curious, but what do animefags think of Kira?

Without a body, they have mostly probably dispersed. At least elder darby was not as crazy as his little brother.

>spaghetti spilling

Really? I thought Anasui is rather composed. Obsessed, yes, but hardly a klutz.

He seems to handle himself pretty decently for the most part, but he was pretty fucking retarded in the Yo Yo Ma arc. Jolyne was desperately trying to show him that her tongue had been half eaten-away by acid and he was thinking with his dick and going on about kissing.

Not one of you degenerate fucks could be bothered to pay respects to a true gentleman?

F

>tfw he never had the guts to ask in the original timeline
>in Pucciverse 2 he already won

thanks FTL priest

objective worststar

Jonathan strikes me as the kind of guy who wouldn't want respect from the likes of us.
>What's this 'four-channel' thing about? My word, there certainly are a lot of people talking about...
>This person wants to sodomize that poor boy? And no-one is fighting for his honor or at least decrying this perversion?
>Truly these people need to mend their ways!

You're right. Retarded kids like prove this board is lost and doesn't deserve salvation.

You guys might wanna be careful since mods are pruning anything that looks like a general and other autists have been complaining about jojo threads. Also YRYR and some other threads are getting moved to other boards

I dunno, there are good discussions sometimes. Mostly about 5 and 6's themes and characters, I've noticed.

good.
/jojo/ general anyway has shit taste

Yeah, that's around the time Araki started experimenting with the writing more, as a departure to the first 3 parts which were more straight forward

Hey is there any paperback colored versions of the manga out there to buy? I'm wanting to start buying the manga, but I'm trying to figure out if I should get the hardcover black and white version that were released recently or go for the colored paperback if such a thing even exists.

I have a suggestion.
part 4 is gonna end and no manga chapter is coming out for one month.

we can have 4-5 chapters of Vento Aureo with new translations per thread. many here have not read it because of memes and it will be better than posting the same images every thread.

Well,yoyoma looks stupid(and cute),so Anasui might not take it serious.

They watched it literally eat a baby though.

I wouldn't be bothered by it, but not sure others would find it acceptable

I gotta say, reading Part 5 with new translations is like reading a new part

What if Koichi and Jolyne switched powers?

>Act Free! Threeze!
>Stone Three!

Who is manlier? Damo or Ringo?

the 4 balls boi

Araki just set the bar high, a weekly anime can't realistically step up to that. I remember when I read DIO's World, during his fight with Kakyoin when Time Stop is revealed I lost my shit. The anime adaptation was pretty underwhelming. I was also hoping for Highway Star, one of my favorite moments from Part 4 to be animated, but somehow it looks more dynamic and intense in the manga.

>araki
>bar high

How long till a mod comes and tells us off boys?

I don't even blame them at this point, these jojo threads have been extremely shitty the last months, and a fuck bunch of underage post in these threads too

Meme all you want, but we are talking about a guy who has been serializing a manga since 1987 that's only getting better.

On topic with what I was saying before, this is probably the only scene that I prefer in the anime, rather than in the manga.
youtube.com/watch?v=1aB-LZfxCZs

Uncensored version.
youtube.com/watch?v=pHKZDLjEqB0

>my meme shit is getting better
i love jojo but it's nothing special. also, if someone says that his favourite manga is Jojo, then he needs to grow up or needs to get a check up on his tastes

youtube.com/watch?v=ac7AHBYSgEA

Not him, but I decided to look for more info about this. I only found this post and an image