Kumo desu ga, nani ka?

I just got caught up with the series, can we have a thread about cutest spider?

Havn't had a new WN chapter in a few days. I want more kumo!

>a few days
It's been an entire week.

Thats even worse. Don't use my horrible perception of time to make feel like shit user. The fuck are the TL doing.

Blame Okina.

is it good ? i see that spider in other treads from time to time

Its okay. Starts off a dungeon survival as a spider and soon moves to giant plot hijinks. Some like both some hate one half, it all depends. Overall i think its enjoyable.

>dungeon survival as a spider
i suppose i give it a look later

It's not the TLs issue, they get new chapters out more or less reasonably. They're no turbo but there is actual quality... Anyway, the author hasn't posted a new wn chapter. we're up to date.

there's no denying that if the beginning is rather dull. The side story is where the actual plot happens for the first bit. I'd suggest pushing through it because there is a real catharsis in realizing how everything comes together.

>first part
>dull
The dungeon crawling at the start is great.

As i said a lot of people dislike the first part and enjoy the plot while others enjoyed the first part and got bored when the plot came in. I have to agree with the other guy, i found the dungeon crawling less entertaining.

the consistent level/ability listing is annoying as balls and is a huge turn off. The author caught onto this and slowly phased it out once they realized the wn as a whole would be better off without it. That's why you don't get any comprehensive lists of stats/abilities at the later end of the dungeon crawling

Watching the story evolve and actually get better as time went on was part of the fun. and admittedly, by shoveling most of the redundant crap into the dungeon crawling we learn the inner workings of the world so that when we get the side stories we don't need vehemently explained garbage we've always heard. Learning all that at the beginning actually ties in with the story later on too (no spoilers) so in the end it's not nearly as bad as some other egregious examples of wn wank fests but like said, some people didn't like the first bit, i am also one of them

I wonder if she'll level up like the MC from Re:Monster. I mean she is a cute little spider and everything, but if she end up changing to a Spider Girl, it would be even better.

She does become an arachnia later in the series.

Anyone made a pick of her making a David's star with her legs and "HERESY MAGIC" written in the background?

I had one, lost it, too lazy to find that chapter again.

You better not be lying to me user.

Its only for a few chapters though as she becomes full human after that. Still has spider eyes though.

Technically she becomes a god, and merely assumes a human form.

Yeah but we're talking about forms here in which hers is human.

She's still fundamentally a spider, however the only thing that affects her is coffee with caffeine, not raw caffeine or decaf.

He isn't, though she changes again not long after that.
She can switch between them though, but I think she only actually does it twice that is mentioned, but one does implies that she sleeps in an Arachne type form, and I would not call those spider eyes.

>she becomes full human after that

You better be lying to me.

I'm sure D is behind that, I mean even if she's not it's D, she would do something like that.

She's like a human but she's literally pure white with some sketchy shit going on with her eyes. It was sad she didn't stay an arachnia for longer.

On the upside we do get drunk Kumoko, and that is awesome, though also quite terrifying for at least one of the people around her.

I want drunk Kumo to play old maid with me.

>A drunk kumo will never use old maid to force you to have sex with her
;_;

We need more kumoko art.

So does anyone know why the manga went with a white/pink color for Kumoko? I haven't seen the LN illustration, so I don't know what they went with there, but I recall that the entire Taratect line of evolutions are supposed to all be black, and the white came later from jumping evolution paths.

So in the manga Kumo is about to have some monkey troubles.

So how much more of the dungeon survival part is there left?

She is not pink, she thinks she is a moe spider so she sees herself as pink and cute spider.

You're not even half way through the dungeon survival.

She still has to make it through the middle layer and back to the top which includes fighting a drake.

By making Kumo white they save ink.

How kumoko sees herself and how she really looks (from vol 4)

Looking it up monkey battle ended at chapter 60 in the WN, and she exits the Labyrinth at 150, though the chapters tended to also be longer during this stretch as well, so like around a third of the way?

Okey thanks

This is like the first Kumo thread I've been in where people like the second half more than the first.

IMO the second half is better but lately it's been boring as fuck since it's Shiro just doing random shit behind the scenes unopposed since nothing can stop her.

The reason its been bad lately is because the author has to wrack her brain off to create a proper lead to shuns side story. I think once the elf war starts it'll get better again.

so what happend next? can someone spoil me?

Kumo vs monkey army. Victor: Kumo.

how?

Spoiler this shit

Monkeys gangrape spider and leave her with a trauma.

She climbs onto the roof and fights them using their poor climbing skills against them.

Here
56 The defensive battle of 100 meters above ground
57 The defensive battle of 100 meters above ground
58 The defensive battle of 100 meters above ground
59 The defensive battle of 100 meters above ground
60 The defensive battle of 100 meters above ground End
It's long.

By being a ninja.

massive lvl for her i guess

She out memes them

And Apraisal levels up from Appraisal-san to Appraisal-sama.

it's been half a year at least since I caught up to the ln translations. have more chapters been published and translated?

>a year
Man, like 50 chapters or probably more. You're way behind.

Kumo > Shiro

The second half is more interesting, but Shiro acting autistic most of the time is boring.

Give me back my cute spider.

I wan cum on her abdomen

But drunk Shiro is great, unless you are a vampire, a tasty tasty vampire.

that's about when i stopped reading tensei slime as well. fuck i just remembered there was another ln i was reading too about a guy reborn as a young prince / noble, but shunned by his noble family, so he was sent to live in a faraway castle... fucccck i shouldn't get back into LN's they absorb MY LIFE

Slime got boring really quickly once the main plot was revealed so i wouldn't bother with it. And no idea what LN you're talking about. Stop typing like a faggot.

The plot being velda trying to end the world to revive his waifu?

It was boring before that. When it became clear that Rimuru will never lose anything

It gets edgy only the beginning is any good

Car-sized spiders are fun!

She's not that big, she never gets that big, mainly because she doesn't want to.

I guess when your main advantage is mobility you don't want to give it up for no reason.

Too bad Shiro's schtick is now literally *teleports behind you* instead of just being sanic fast.

I thought her shtick right now was teleport the vampire girl nearby and tell her to go at it while she went and got something to eat.

is this a deconstruction of the isekai genre?

Yeah, her schtick is "get someone else to do shit for you unless it's really necessary to do shit myself".

no
its pretty typical/par for the course
she's just not human (yet) so it seems different

Chapter 1
>eeeeeeeeeee naniiii?
Chapter 2
>eeeeeeeeeee monsutaaaa?
Chapter 3
>eeeeeeeeeee battoruuuu?
Chapter 4
>eeeeeeeeeee leberu appuuuu?
Chapter 5
>eeeeeeeeeee skillu pointoooo?

What's going on with the WN translation?
Has there really not been any new chapters in 2 weeks or is the translator just slacking/busy with other shit. New stuff used to get translated within the day

autor is dead?

Which one is how she really looks and which one is how she sees herself?

I'm only didn't like the latest part, seems so disperse overall and I'm sure that even okina doesn't know what end want to give it

she isn't a zoa ere yet user

if you didn't count the otherskin shit that is in really a false case is pretty straightforward

The fuck are you talking about

the actual spider is what she looks like. The kawaii uguu~ one is how she thinks of herself
Your next line is gonna be "But all spiders are cute"!

Manga design>>>>LN design

No one will argue with you there. Worst part is the artist is capable of making proper spooky spiders but we're stuck with what we have.

I wish the story just stayed focused on Kumoko's story of trying to survive, with the "actual plot" happening in the background or around her but only rarely or tangentially involving her

For all those who are wondering, this is what Sophia looks like 'officially'

Sophia isn't bad. But Ariel shouldn't look like that.

Ariel is a lolibaba parading around as a evil overlord, it works.

Is the manga translated till ch. 13 only? Do you all read it in Japanese or only follows it on the WN?

This was a great page.

Dump it.

Time for some new crops.

Cute.

The artist is doing well with the manga adaptation.