Christianity Is Not the Only Way to Heaven, Prominent Presbyterian Pastor Says

>Leader of the second largest congregation in the Presbyterian Church (USA), Rev. Shannon Johnson Kershner has declared that Christianity is not the only way to heaven.

>Kershner, 45, who leads the 5,500-member Fourth Presbyterian Church in Chicago, Illinois, expressed her belief in a podcast with the Chicago Sun-Times after she was asked the question "Is Christianity the only way to heaven?"

>"No," Kershner replied bluntly.

>"God's not a Christian. I mean, we are ... For me, the Christian tradition is the way to understand God and my relationship with the world and other humans and it's for the way for me to move into that relationship but I'm not about to say what God can and cannot do in other ways and with other spiritual experiences," she explained.

>The Christian Post reached out to Kershner's office for further comment Friday but she did not respond by press time.

christianpost.com/news/christianity-is-not-the-only-way-to-heaven-prominent-presbyterian-pastor-says-201929/

The absolute state of Cuckstianity... Also, (((Kershner))) How can they be so naive, letting a Jew (and a woman at that) to tell them what Christianity is? Pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-E-P_g75ciM
correctiofilialis.org/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
olrl.org/snt_docs/fewness.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>God's not a Christian

Reprobate, should be stoned with stones

youtube.com/watch?v=-E-P_g75ciM

>Presbyterian
>"Christianity"

>Kershner

That cuck denomination has literally been saying that since the 1920s.

>Kershner Name Meaning
>Respelling of German and Ashkenazic Jewish Kerschner or Kürschner (see Kurschner). German: variant of Kirchner.

Heretics

>John 3:5 KJV
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Someone get this merchant out of the church

That's just sane.
The body of Christ/ the church is merely the community, not God itself.

OPC and PCA are also presbyterian but completely different from PCUSA.

>female pastor
>probably not celibate
The absolute state of protestant cucks.

Women's ordination was a mistake. And a sin.

Since when are women allowed to lead congregations and shit?

You're at least two Popes too late

It's 2017, what are you, a bigot?

Not according to God they're not.

she is pretty hot desu. can bang her 12h straight if she wears some latex nun costume

>women preaching
She's a Satan worshipper leading people away from the Kingdom. Simple as that.

The last pope was literally /ourguy/ filename related.

1 Timothy 2:12

Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church. (1 Corinthians 14:34-35)

since that guy 500 years ago said anyone can understand the bible and why would you study it for decades before being able to lead your people

>WOMEN
>PASTORS

PURGE THE HERETICS

If one looks at the world critically for about five minutes, they would know that the ancients weren't talking out of their asses about that.

>women in charge of you religion
Good thing I'm Catholic. The moment the Pope allows female priests I'm out.

God bless you leaf bro

True, but you better have a really clean fucking slate if you want to get in heaven by your own merit and not with Jesus vouching for you.

The biggest mistake we ever made was in making democracy a system where only the living get votes.

"For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God."

"There is none righteous, not one."

Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life. No man shall come into the father except through me."

>making the sacrifice of Christ void
>in a " presbyterian church"

how this people are allowed to live

Makes you wonder why this clergy has in mind not the things of God,. But the things of men.

>Presbyterian Church (USA)

There's your problem. PCUSA went down the shitter a looooooong time ago. PCA used to be good, but it's slowly following in PCUSA's footsteps.
That's probably over 50% of American Presbyterians right there.

The only good ones left are tiny Calvinist denominations with the word "Reformed" in their name.

>Christianity Is Not the Only Way to Heaven, Prominent Presbyterian Pastor Says
She's a fucking traitor .

How is PCA following in cuck footsteps? Orthodox Presbyterian Church is still based as far as I can tell.

Christian in USA only cares about money.

When you look at the big evangelists show, where the pastor came in Suburban, fucking funny.

Christian in USA only cares about money.

When you look at the big evangelists show, where the pastor come in Suburban, fucking funny.

> Woman "pastor".
> Being right

Pick one and only one

Woman pastor
Cultural marxism

"Christian" in France only set foot in church for funeral.

>God and Christ are one and the same...
>...but God's not a Christian
Really jogs my noggin

If one can obtain salvation without faith, why does the Cross matter? What was the point of the Atonement if we are saved by just being good people?

>Presbyterianism
>woman pastor
You should have known better.

Believing this stupid bullshit written by man.
> Dunk your head in water user or you can't go to heaven..

I think the fact that she's a Jew is more important than that she's a woman. The subversion is real.

From a Christian perspective, how do people find things like this to make any sense? It is unbiblical and heretical. She is not a Christian, but an anti-Christ apostate.

A converted Jew is of no issue. A woman pastor is.

Reminder since vatican 2 catholics have the same view and are basically heretics.
correctiofilialis.org/

If she believes in the Nicene Creed, she's a Christian. She might be a heretic, but that doesn't mean she's not a Christian

>t. catholic who wants to be sexually abused by males only

"converted Jew " lol. Are you really that gullible...

Yes it does

And what's wrong with that ? I heard enough garbage about how the migrants are a great thing for France in the media for listening the same thing in church the sunday.

No she absolutely is not.
The Nicene Creed references Jesus coming to us FOR OUR SALVATION and yet it is believed by her that there are other means. Further, the line "Holy Spirit, giver of life" is said objectively and she disagrees with that, as she believes in other ways to get to salvation.

Are you going to read the OP and think she's a smart woman?

I guess she forgot to read the Bible.

Whoa, that pic was right. This leads me to believe, that if the Nazis really were "fascist", maybe they were as strong as they were because they were blessed by God because they actively fought against degeneracy.

Maybe I'm wrong, any thoughts?

PCUSA believes the Bible is just a book written by humans without divine inspiration.

Well it's sort of true, God is a Catholic.

Jews infiltrated Christianity confirmed. The obvious answer is she's wrong and what she's saying isn't Christian.

>Pastor from a denomination says something
>This is representative of Christianity as a whole

>women not being silent in church
>Paul the Apostle's face when

truth

is it wrong that i wanna fuck her brains out?

Why, yes. Yes it is.

>implying God isn't exclusively affiliated with the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod

Of course it's wrong. She has no brain to be spouting stupid shit like that.

1 Timothy 2:12
>But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

No. That's part of why real churches don't allow wamen pastors.

Bible says the only way to heaven is faith in Jesus Christ and God.

Bible also warns against people trying to subvert the religion.

What's that scripture that says women are not to be priests or dictate to man the word of god

here

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
Jesuit counter-Reformation in full swing

olrl.org/snt_docs/fewness.shtml

Good read

Protestants are cucks

>hurr durr my delusion is the one true delusion

All of you please kill yourselves. You'll be with your (((God))) sooner.