December is coming up, which means that christmas and gifts are as well

December is coming up, which means that christmas and gifts are as well.

Non-degenerate gift ideas for a man in his early 20s?

Other urls found in this thread:

rotary.dk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You want to give a man in his twenties a gift? Or you want to know what gifts to give as a man in his early 20s? Either way I love winter/Christmas so much. My wife and I saved a bunch of pine cones we’re going to soak them in water so they close, and then spray paint them white so that when they dry and open they’ll be frosted. Hopefully it turns out nice. Either way it’ll be fun to do together

A pocket knife.

oh it is december again? time sure flies

I struggle with this every year... I'm in my mid 20s and my parents always ask me what I want. I usually stay quite and they just get me clothes and some gift cards. Personally I hate how commercialized Christmas has become, and my favorite holiday has been thanksgiving ever since I was 17. All the good of Christmas, food family and tradition, with none of the greed.

I want to know what to give a man in his early twenties

A gym membership

Asked the mrs to get me these, I already sport the black Harrington and do actually need a good pair of boots for work. Not to power level reveling do you think fellas?

I don't want anything, anything i need i get myself. I usually just shut up and enjoy getting clothes and things, my girlfriend is doing some kind of painting for me which is nice. Get a man a good book, or something to advance him like a membership to a gym or rotary.dk/

heres a gift

A good budget AR-15, like a Ruger 556 or a S&W M&P-15. Or a Mossberg 500. Or a good budget handgun.

Get him a gun if he doesn't have one.

This. A man can never have enough knives and tools.

no
a real knife

Socks, t-shirt, sweater, watch. Is it a boyfriend? Brother? Friend?

parents presectently pester you about what you want for xmas
xmas is greedy

It's my brother. He's been hitting the gym and losing weight during the past year. I have been thinking about getting him a safety razor though

this

Would be an idea, if it wasn't cause knife laws in Denmark are cucked

is the painting this

she is German and hates leftists

how about this

maybe this

pair of CCM Super Tacks and 12 hours rink time, that's what i'm getting my boyfriend.

A hands-free prostate tickling

or the better version

We'll see what he needs. A real man's gift is a knife, tools, weapons, survival shit, but it doesn't mean anything if he won't like them.

It really isn't about what a man in his 20's wants, but what he wants. More info on personality or I'll say to get him a lego set.

its their brother so no
maybe this

>Doc Martins
>Work boots

lol

if you haven't noticed the pattern with me yet
your retarded

"MERRY CHRISTMAS" WILL NEVER BE "HAPPY HOLIDAYS"
FUCK SNOWFLAKES

>implying that changes anything

pretty hot if you ask me

the fuhrer is against inbreeding

He works at a kindergarten, and he has started becoming more.. nu-male. I'm thinking a good book would help, at least something to get him back on track from the retarded behavior he has gotten, without outright saying he's a cuck.

>He's been hitting the gym and losing weight during the past year
A huge cake and a crate of beer.