Kino kissing a bird

Kino kissing a bird.

I love you, Kinomod!

Loli kissing a bird

Wouldn't it be funny if we somehow got kino threads to became daily generals

But seriously kino threads are specifically designed to be less than weekly, and last three days with kino mod showing up somewhere in the middle

user, I was the one who made that thread.

Well it was a mighty good thread.

if the recent mod-crusade is trying to make threads more like these, im all for it.

So these threads aren't allowed anymore since they're basically image dumps?

I personally prefer to post a related image to the thread at hand. But people can discuss without them i guess.

Here's a question, In the land of Democracy/majority rule where the losing vote always died until there was one guy left Kino says "Goodbye, king" at the end.
>What did she mean by this?
Not meme post im actually serious. Is it just because he was the last guy? It felt like that line had more weight to it than that.

He's the only guy that always wanted what the most people wanted.

And so would have been fit to be king and avoid that whole situation.

huh.... yeah that works

Yeah I thought it was a cool double hit of meaning, both the last person part and the right man in the wrong place part.

The people were able to siphon the power away by rule of majority from the king so since he is the only one left he holds all of the power like a king.

Well that was fun. Always wondered about that last line by kino
>tfw 2am
Huh didn't look at the time. Im off.

But to keep the thread alive, another question.
In the "Tale of feeding off others - I want to life" aka episode two. Hermes asks Kino if she would ever help people in that situation again

Because the episodes are not chronological really and are pretty much isolated from each other so you cant put together the order she visits them in, Do you think she would still help people like that?

I think so, despite her stoic attitude, you can tell there's a soft-spot hiding there that only a woman could have, if you know what I mean.

She often helps people in novels. There's this one chapter in volume 16 or 15 when she finds bag with letters and wants to find the person they were addressed to. When she finally does, the person they were addressed to turns out to be a really famous singer and wants to give Kino all money she has earned for the letters, but all Kino wants are basic travel expenses like portable food and fuel.

user, he is Kinomod.

He's a faker.

He's not Kinomod, he hasn't provided anything to back it up.

Kinomod if you're reading this please save /jp/ next ;_; I'm fucking tired of all the /s/ tier threads

I am not Kinomod.

I'm talking about the mod. He's faking to be kinomod so that his work would be appreciated. Think about it. Kinomod is one of the last mods on Sup Forums with an identity. Anyone could pretend to be him by making a modpost with a kino image and says he's kinomod.

Why would it matter if the mod was not Kinomod?

Please discuss Kino. What was your favourite episode?

Kinomod busts up the stale threads!

Despite any mod drama that's happening, I'll always love Kino.

That one early part in the novels where Kino meets a kid on the road who asks to travel with her and she just's like "nope" and drives off.
It was a short and clean story. Really nice.

What do these say in English