Would you, user? Having dinner with a student of yours, whom you never really personally met, along with you toddler?

Would you, user? Having dinner with a student of yours, whom you never really personally met, along with you toddler?

I'm a teacher, I would.

I'm surprised it didn't end in an inappropriate relationship.

Also you probably shouldn't be a teacher.

This show made me wanna have a kid.

>Abe keikakudoori.jpg

Am I the only one here who had inappropriate thoughts about her?

Yes, I'm a male.

Tsumugi was a little spoiled bitch.

MARRY AND REPRODUCE

Sure, I'd wait for her to graduate before railing her though. Don't want to have my life potentially ruined over it.

If I were Sensei, I'd be cooking for four.

wait, what episode did this happen? She so fucking cute

Yes. Hayamin makes her even better.

Her seiyuu is but ugly tho

>I'm surprised it didn't end in an inappropriate relationship.
I think you mean wonderful relationship, and hopefully it still will in the manga.

>No good doujin about this

god damn it

She's like, 5

I don't see why not, as long as you can behave like a real adult and keep fiction separated from reality.

> Free Food

Who wouldn't

Sup Forumsnons are so detached from reality it is comical sometimes.

It's considered a conflict of interest to get close to one of your students outside of school hours and can cost you your job. Strongly discouraged.

It's particularly inappropiate for an adult male teacher to spend off-hour time with a female student, and merely the insinuation of questionable conduct will cost you your teaching license.

In other words, don't.

This kind of hyperparanoid faggotry causes teachers in the west to be fired for giving rides to children of negligent parents during snowstorms

no risk no reward amirite

But does that apply to Japan as well?

Fuck you. We need more educated teachers with the balls to care for the kids and their education more than stupid standardized tests. We can't let them start getting a real education until they reach college.

t. My fiance is a biology teacher.

>no good Kotori vanilla
Fucking why? She is perfect for this.

Isn't Tsumugi's seiyuu an actual child?

Good, I means even pervs still have a soul.

IIRC I thought a teacher visiting a student's home is welcomed in Japan but usually only when the parents consent and preferably if they're present. Inazuma was trying to contact Kotori's mother every episode probably for that reason.

She is, though I feel her work on Barakamon as Naru was a far better performance. Her forced crying felt very unnatural as Tsumugi

I thought it was pretty spot on. Real crying children don't sound cute.

Maybe artists can't decide whether they want to give her the D or give her the Dad, the latter in a totally non-lewd way. Which is kind of like her feelings for Kohei I guess.

She's not daughter material, she already has a dad even if he's mostly absent (recently shown to care about her anyway). What she is is absolutely marriage tier.

Do you teach sex ed?

Teachers eating at students homes used to be a normal thing. Then again my Great grandmother told me that and she taught in a one room school house, so times may have been different. Now I can't help but think of her preying on all of the shota farm boys.