Read the guide before asking questions.
djtguide.neocities.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

nihilist.org.uk/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not anime or manga

大日本世界一!

万歳、万歳、万歳!

Are moonfags elitist? I saw the thread on Sup Forums and many outed themselves as awful posters.

Elitism is the worst thing. I'm glad we live on a board where total shitters are gladly accepted.

Of course you are

Based.

I haven't cared for DJT in years, but if you queer faggots are blogging shit eaters nowadays then fuck off and kill yourselves

Nah, we just like learning Japanese. There are a couple of retarded blogposters, but they're ignored and reported. Of course, it's easier to just blame the whole thread and delete it, instead of just banning the actual problem of BR posters.

"Let's shit up Sup Forums, maybe then they'll want us back!"

Stop spaming.

>the actual problem of BR posters
How is this even remotely a problem?

There's legitimately a guy, maybe 2, who comes into every thread and posts absolute garbage for 16 hours straight, then goes to sleep and starts all over again in the morning.

Nobody even responds to him anymore, but he keeps doing it. Go through the catalogue, and look at any lower-case post.

日本人だけど日本語でしゃべって良い場所・・・なのかな?

DJT - Donald J Trump

Uh, are you talking about Jamal? Because he's American.

Is this the guy >>Sup Forums

管理人さんが暴れてないときは大丈夫というか歓迎だけど今日はやばいね

I'm studying the anki radicals deck and am confused. Under "stroke order", it's just another picture of the radical. It doesn't actually show stroke order. Please respond.

そうなのですか・・・
最近更新が楽しみな日本の漫画を紹介しようと思ってたのですが残念です

My guess is that you need to install the kanji stroke order font.
nihilist.org.uk/

These threads are dead due to retarded mods, check the DJT on Sup Forums

>Sup Forums
No thank you.

>shit thread
>shit posters
>shit board
Sounds to me like DJT and Sup Forums were made for each other.

Sup Forumsのふんいきをおしえて

The mods moved it there. Fucking retards. Now all the flag autism just warrants shitposts.

I don't mean it like that. I think it's a wonderful thing if you learn a language and become more competent at it as a result. I don't really lurk /djt/ and I've only read through a handful of threads in the archive. I just wondered if there are many anons who study Japanese that dislike others who don't do the same.

It's a disgrace. Why is this happening? I refuse to post on Sup Forums. DJT could arguably be posted on /jp/, but I don't want to upset the /jp/sies.

Sup Forumsに振られたのか

Stop projecting.

Does the truth hurt that badly?