Index NT 17

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume17_Chapter_4#Part_8

Chapter 4 is done, apparently Kamisato is coming back. Tsuchimikado when?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-29/top-selling-light-novels-in-japan-by-series-2016/.102641
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Tsuchimikado when?
Lol never. At least he's mentioned again. Still, it's weird how he thought of him, when he has no idea where he even is

>“Of course they would search out who your friends are.”

>“You mean…people like Aogami Pierce and Tsuchimikado are in danger?”

this shit is never going to end is it?
also new season never

tfw slow reader

Considering we have only epilogue left, soon.

So what is the doom awaiting Touma going to be?
>rise of food prices
>return of the homework
>Othinus gets her full size back
>Touma gets stuck in gekota suit
>Kamisato is gae for Touma now
>his bathroom is full of magical lolis
>some vile monster deletes all his saves
>Nanami-chan demands him to take responsibility
>Kuroko decides to CLOSELY observe gentleman 24/7
>Magic Gods want Touma to be a scorer of their eternal deathmatch
>some hot blonde onee-san he doesn't remember kidnaps him and confines him in her rape dungeon
>Anglicans appoint Stiyl as his assistant since AC got too dangerous to leave guarding Index to one person
>a rumor spreads out that if you kiss a boy you love during a certain day, your love is guaranteed to be reciprocated thanks to some plot device, making Touma the target of girls' crusade

>Yuuitsu is now hiding from the Kamisato faction who want to kill her and asks Kamijou for help, now he has to fight Kamisato and his bitches, agaiiiin.

>The two girls faced each other.

>They were swapping the A.A.A. out for the remnants of Nephthys. The different symbols would require redoing some of the details, but they already had the overall framework worked out. They did not need any encouragement. They knew they could do it.

>They breathed in and then out.

>“Thank you for sticking with me this far, Luca.”

>Then Karasuma Fran smiled and gave an announcement to the girl who had been her comrade in arms and her rival.

>“Now, let’s bring an end to my love.”

Fran is cute.

Fran, Tsuchimikado and Styil become new freeloaders, even though Tsuchimikado lives new door, Index bites him because she thinks he invited Fran over

Nobody here hated Kamisato

>Kuroko decides to CLOSELY observe gentleman 24/7

>tfw Mikotofag, but want to see Touma fuck Kuroko silly

I'd be a prime target for world rejecter.

I like Kamisato, especially now after the character development he got.

There's nothing to be ashamed of user, no one can win against the power of memes.

>Kakine got to be inside Patricia and is inside Yuiitsu now
At least he scored, sorta

Do you have the one from the manga where Touma's holding Kuroko and she's like: "do what you must, but I already won" ? I think I forgot to save it.

One day I won't be a lazy fag and will remake this one using a nice, clean page.

Thanks.

Male Character BEST 10:
1. Kamijou Touma (Toaru Majutsu no Index Series)
2. Kirito (Sword Art Online)
3. Accelerator (Toaru Majutsu no Index Series)
4. Natsuki Subaru (Re:Zero)
4. Hikigaya Hachiman ( Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru)
6. Kenji Fujikido (Ninja Slayer)
7. Shiba Tatsuya ( Mahouka Koukou No Rettousei)
8. Kazuma ( Konosuba)
9. Sora ( No Game No Life)
10. Kyousuke Shiroyama (Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign)

Female Character BEST 10
1. Misaka Mikoto (Toaru Majutsu no Index Series)
2. Rem (Re:Zero)
3. Megumin (Konosuba)
4. Asuna ( Sword Art Online)
4. Yukinoshita Yukino (Oregairu)
6. Kato Megumi ( Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata - Saekano)
7. Shiroki Joou (Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign)
8. Emilia (Re:Zero)
9. Index (Toaru Majutsu no Index Series)
10. Othinus (Toaru Majutsu no Index Series)

Illustrator BEST 10:
1. Haimura Kiyotaka (Toaru Majutsu no Index Series)
2. abec ( Sword Art Online)
3. Kantoku (Henneko)
4. Mishima Kurone (Konosuba)
5. Warainaku (Ninja Slayer)
6. Ponkan8 (Oregairu)
7. Misaki Kurehito ( Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata - Saekano)
8. Hisashi ( Netoge no Yome wa Onna no Ko Janai to Omotta?)
9. Otsuka Shinichiro (Re:Zero)
10. Saki Ukai ( Black Bullet)

Liking the OT magic characters is suffering. Why even bother checking threads anymore when there's a new volume? It's almost guaranteed that they won't be there, and if they are it will be shit-tier representation.

>>rise of food prices

>“But…”

>“?”

>“Two meals in one day. Now that I think about it, I’m actually getting enough to eat.”

He works on less than two meals a day for months and still survives anything you throw at him. Wait for him to get decent nutrients and he'll be able to go up against saints.

Considering most of them work for Laura, they will be involved again before the end.

>before the end
So 10-20 volumes and probably as antagonists?

Well, I guess it was today.

>Theres actually a chance of BS getting anime before Index III

Now, this should be better.

>So what is the doom awaiting Touma going to be?

Good job, user.

>Touma wakes up in the middle of the night
>someone is sitting on top of him
>"I understand, Misaki-onee-chan."
>dangerous movements under his blanket
>"At a time like this, Shokuhou Misaki would do this."
>slurp slurp

>meme list

Mobileposter said so.

Misaka rebuilt AAAAA and it took over her mind. She blew up his dorm.

>Best

Nice buzzword ugly bitch but the thing you fail to take into account is that polls like that literally mean notheing. You're whole dick stroking contest is all for not because last I checked just because maybe 2k hyper nerds voted Index which is literally nothing compared to the sea of anime fans around the world just because they read it as a youngster means nothing. Last I checked the LN sales for this series is a shell of its former glory and I'll tell you right now will full confidence that if they actually got a good portion of all anime/manga/LN fans to vote which would never happen btw Index wouldn't even register on the list and that's just how it is. 98% of normal anime fans forgot about Index but it just so happens the super nerds turned up to vote in a poll that 99% of people likely didn't know even existed. The bottoms line is that this series is losing money literally every LN release and giving these losers false hope isn't doing any good. If you truly wanted to help you'd actually buy the LN or Index merchandise but I guess that's asking to much now isn't it? Do yourself and all of us a favor and erase this meme and erase yourself.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-29/top-selling-light-novels-in-japan-by-series-2016/.102641

Mobileposter was rather aggressive yesterday.

Fuck off, Maya.

I find it amusing.

>Touma and his freeloaders are homeless
>Yomikawa finds them wandering the street
>Offers to house them until the dorm is fixed
>Touma's bunking with Accelerator

I don't know where that would lead but it would be amusing nonetheless.

>Othi-chan rides on Last Order's head because of her cat immunity

Turns out Touma's aim isnt that great and he destroyed his dorm with the turret

That'd be some Space Dandy level shit.

>Index acts as a limiter of Touma's power
It all makes sense now.

England when?

hopefully never

>10. Saki Ukai ( Black Bullet)
Am I the only one who hates that art style?

>20th place
Season 3 soon my boys.

Is this some pasta? Reminds me of the hand egg one.

Are you ok, user? It more looks like you had a stroke there.

Also anime doesn't even have anything to do with that list. It's ln only, you shithead.

When mobile poster threw a bit of a fit.

If you bought a Mugino and were offered either a free Saiai or Frenda, who would you choose?

I'll take the meme Norwegian. Come to think of it, Frenda should be relevant again in a couple of days.

>Saiai
B-movies all the way

Tsuchimikado pulling some tricky shit to get Touma involved in his shit.

Business as usual I guess. Have to see how exactly he plans on using Touma as a shield against Aleister.

We still need to meet a dragon in Scotland.

It sounds like a nice way of saying he's going to use him as a hostage.

does Tsuchimikado even know about IT inside touma or does he think that IB is the thing interesting to Crowley ?

The only people who are confirmed to know IT exists are Aleister, Aiwass, Othinus, Fiamma, Kamisato, Gunha technically and Birdway. Not that some of them really understand what it is since Birdway actually thought she could supress it if it came out. Magic Gods and Laura might know about it. Since Tsuchimikado knows Aleister, it's a 50-50.

Mobileposter is gonna be remembered for this one.

To add, Mikoto and Stiyl have seen it at least. Though have legit reasons to believe it wasn't real due to the circumstances of the reveal.

>GTA: Academy City

>Kamachi mentions that he hasn't caused enough destruction in AC a few months ago
>this volume happens
Coupled with the fact that he's a few volumes ahead he might be going completely off the rails in a good way with the next arc.

The breaking sounds she heard from Toumas arm at the end of NT13 are reasons to make her believe that the dragons were real

I wish we got some kind of illustration with the helicopter pilot so we can put him in with the bros.

Hoping to see Leivinia. I need more Leivinia.

Why is Kubo in that pic?

Buy two Muginos?

Eh, at least Misaka finally got some of dat Touma skinship.

I forgot, when did Birdway see or know the Invisible Thing?

>Birdway was worried about the unknown phenomenon that occurred when his arm was severed, but Kamijou himself could not freely control it either. If that was the end of it, that was fine. If he started going on a rampage, that would simply create many, many more openings for her to attack. Just two or three more swings of her arm would end it even if that happened. There was no way he could turn the situation around. It was that kind of decisive checkmate.

She somehow heard about it. I can't help but laugh at how she thought that "just two or three swings of her arm would end it". She came really close to fucking up.

>We'll never see Touma jumping from a moving car to a moving bus, crashing it on a wolf girl, throwing a fire extinguisher at a passing cyclist, stealing her bike to chase after a giant mecha lizard then riding an helicopter and shooting a ghost with a turret animated

Poor little white girl.

Now when I think about it, Touma would be royally fucked if Othinus wasn't turned into fairy after NT10 - assuming she wouldn't end up in jail.
>1.5 times more food to buy
>jelly Index with +10 bonus to biting attacks
>divine punishments not avoidable by throwing the cat at god
>Othi-chan becoming school celebrity after she refuses to stay obediently in dorm
>Touma punished by classmates for living with a half-naked Norse hottie
>guaranteed encounters with Mikoto while outside with Othinus
>starting every single morning with sight of Index and Othinus sleeping in one bed

>yfw Othinus enrols in his school
>basically good at everything except esper-related shit
>fails at PE as well

I guess Touma watched Die Hard on top of Heavy Object. I'm surprised that he found the time.

Wlw, they need to calm down.

He's lived it before, maybe he decided to study up in case it happened again.

>fails at PE as well
I have a feeling she would be absurdly fit. It would be nice if god's wrath would be as easy to stop as a 14yo girl throwing a tantrum, and Touma can't have nice things.

So what happened to Accel's manga, did it get canceled?

It's still going on, the newest volume will be released in four days. We were missing a chapter or two of raws so scanlations topped until this comes out.

She's going to face imouto's tentacle wrath very soon. You don't just get away with murder.

I hope the shitposters in the fandom eat the biggest pile of shit.

Everyone's been getting away with murder for ages now

This is different. She was supposed to be the innocent, kind girl that heals people's hearts. And then she shanked this guy and left him for dead.

She's also a kidnapper in the idol manga.

That murder and kidnapping only makes her cuter.

>Implying you can't be kind and murderous at the same time

>You don't just get away with murder.

Depends how good your lawyer is.

Well, she got demoted to fairy and when the time comes, will have to watch as her understander fucks another girl. So she didn't get off scot free.

Murder is completely fine if you're a cute girl.

See Hell, Accelerator is only a cute guy and even he got away pretty easy.

>implying she won't be full size again

She will understand why he'll fuck another girl.

Do you think she'll give him advice?

Touma won't be getting any sleep when that happens

>yfw Aleister or Laura set up an Anti-Othinus spell just in case she becomes full size again
>Othinus dies/explodes before she can claim the ToumaBowl
>Demon Lord rises

It kinda looks like we're approaching the end. So maybe in about 10-15 volumes, we'll see Aleister punched back to reality.

NT17 was weird. The first three chapters were completely off at times. No one should be able to justify the use of high pressure water canons followed by mach 7 emulating fans against citizens in the middle fo fucking winter.
Sure, they only used them against citizens who didn't turn in their weapons immediately, but fuck that was too much.

The shitposting story line was also off, but still bearable.

At least we finally saw Touma go rampage again. Chapter 4 gave me a boner.

>Index
Is this a newfag thing?

You forgot the military horse riding girl who got taken out with the bus. He completely roasted five of these girls in a few minutes at best.

He will just have to invest in siberian tigers.

She'll help during it, even.

>1. Misaka Mikoto (Toaru Majutsu no Index Series)
>3. Megumin (Konosuba)
>4. Asuna ( Sword Art Online)
>4. Yukinoshita Yukino (Oregairu)
>7. Shiroki Joou (Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign)
>8. Emilia (Re:Zero)
>9. Index (Toaru Majutsu no Index Series)
>10. Othinus (Toaru Majutsu no Index Series)
neat

Excuse me, but where's number 2?
Oh.