Buyfag thread

Check the guide before asking any questions:
buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/item/379955
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>7500 jpy sale
Very happy with my first 1/4 bunny.

I wish Mikoto would have gotten a bunny suit like this one. Not a fan of the white and frills.

Nice catch.

What are you talking about?

Who's getting the kawaii kraut?

Ordered her and Mike.

So with DJT thread and the rest getting shitcanned, are buyfag threads next in line to get removed

If there is one general thread that is Sup Forums related its buyfag. Learning japanese is pretty /jp/ but probably 90% of the figures and swag that get posted are anime related.

I don't wanna move to /toy/ guys.

/toy/ despises everything non-jointed, it's either /jp/ or 8/a/ if the mods go full retard.

Should I get this semen demon?

Those stupid dolls are going to get these threads banned, that shit doesn't belong to Sup Forums

That's quite the jump

>/toy/ despises everything non-jointed

Really? I guess there's some sense behind that: it's more difficult to "play" with a non-jointed statuette. But, I'm not sure I'd go as far as not calling it a toy.

Yeah.
Figures and shit are way more /jp/ than the language.

Figures are statues, like a garden gnome, and their purpose isn't to play. It's to look at them. They are too fragile for anything else. Some figures are posable but they still aren't action figures.
Why from time to time some retards suddenly want buyfag threads out of Sup Forums? These threads have probably been here since way before most of you faggots.

Some are still labeled as toys even on their boxes.

Poorfag here.
First scale.
How'd i do.

Clean your stuff, dirty beaner.

I want a Loco Coco to go with her now.

You could've done worse, but for the love of God, at least clean up fore the picture. Is that the best place you have to display? I'd be worried about her getting knocked over.

What sites are going to have Black Friday sales?

Besides TOM

She's definitely going to be delayed now, isn't she? No cast off pics yet either which seems a little odd

DJT is butthurt.

Why didn't they make Shiro instead?

Jesus

>Figures and shit are way more /jp/ than the language.

The figures of an anime are directly anime related. Learning Japanese can have NOTHING to do with anime and just be a general Japanese thing and its ties to watching or being able to watch a show or read manga is a bit too hardcore for the average Sup Forums poster. Id argue that the percentage of people that post on this board that can actually speak or read japanese is well under 10%.

Still i had nothing against DJT threads. I treated them just as i did naruto bleach or one piece threads and just hid them and went about browsing. The shit that needed to be purged was the waifu Miuna monday bullshit and other threads about shows that aired years ago. A thread every once in a while is fine but that shit doesnt need a weekly general.

When do I panic?

>When do I panic?
Never, or now. It depends on what you bought, and what country you are in.

>dollfie dolls

You need to leave.

tfw you have a fetish for kimonos

tfw all the figures you buy are girls wearing kimonos.

I also like summer outfits

It is my goal to one day have heaps of cute dolls that I can dress up in cute outfits.

turn off the flash, clean the fucking room. we dont want to see your dusty ass room user.

Does Vertex delay often? I don't particularly care but I haven't paid attention to their releases.

Hey, it's better than a collection of nothing but swimsuits and bunnies. Kimonos/yukatas make you look 100% more weeb but also like less of a pervert.

>probably 90% of the figures and swag that get posted are anime related
>The figures of an anime are directly anime related
Not really, a chunk of the figures posted here are unrelated to anime. /jp/ isn't about Japanese culture, it's about otaku culture (idols/games/onaholes/dolls etc)

If this general moved it wouldn't be a bad thing. The guide is already linked to /jp/ threads. Nothing would change other than newfags fucking off for not conforming to /jp/ culture.

Let's be real, buyfag isn't about anime or manga. The only connection it has to Sup Forums is the fact that figures are made from seasonal shows, with the obligatory milking of old shows (IS, 2luv, etc). Buyfag threads aren't allowed in /toy/ because it's against board rules, not because /toy/ hates statues. They can change the rules if need be. People just want to be special snowflakes and stay in Sup Forums. I wouldn't be surprised if most posters here aren't even from Sup Forums.

Just got my first used figure. So, what's the procedure?

clean it. unless you like your cum drenched figures.

>buy buyfag stuff
>enjoy it
>a year later
>find out it was a bootleg
what is the proper course of action?

Check for stains and smell

big girl

Kill yourself

fucking rage hard and in a fit of rage "accidentally" break the figure causing a great crying fit. Then buy the actually figure used from some jap that drenched it in cum.

Become a meme.

dat perfectly sculpted tummy.

Hotglue it and burn it.

Dont worry. Took me a month to get these two. Though, they went out of japan in 3 days, rest was Canada Post being slow as fuck

that's a nice mousepad

They'd have to rewrite the sites rules first before they could move buyfag to /toy/. Not to mention that I think there would be a very vocal group against said move.
>Absolutely no Japanese figurines. Action figures are permitted.

It's one of those 1$ custom mousepad. I put my waifu on it showing me some love.

HLJ should have one in dec.

That ball on her arse looks like it can easily fall off.

I contacted Nippon Yassan seven days ago and they haven't said anything

What am I supposed to do?

Is this the first time you bought something?

Did you use EMS or SAL?

SAL? If so, nothing, end of year can take up to 8 weeks.

>tfw customs suddenly demand another 30$ for your figure.

>implying
An order i made last year using boat SAL took 100 days to get here.

Are you a faggot?

Tired of all these SAL poor fags complaining every thread. Do your fucking research.

There is no boat SAL, retard, its called surface mail.

SAL by definition is sent internationally on a plane and becomes surface mail within your country.

What do you expect Nippon Yassan to do? They don't personally deliver to you, it's with the post office now.

>all these people thinking sal isn't by boat.
I laugh at all of you. SAL uses boat not plane.

Surface AIR lifted

Fucking retard

>Surface
>Air
>Lifted

>Economy Air(SAL). ... This is a service where international mail is handled as surface mail in both Japan and the destination country and as airmail between the two countries.
Are you actually retarded?

Fuck off leo.

She has company now.

>suddenly

Got 2 Kodomo no Jikan daki covers today

(not bootlegs--illustrations by the KnJ artist, sold at C75)

Will open: taking pics as I post

back

>loli
>breasts
PERFECTION!

front

next cover
back

front

They have creases because they aren't A&J 2-way, and I will try to lightly iron them to be smoother, but my attempt on a Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo Mafuyu cover of the same era and possibly similar material didn't totally eliminate the creases

Damn i'm jealous, how much did you pay?

I didn't post that pic, what the hell Moot?

That's pretty funny though

oppai loli is a gift from God

4k jpy each
they went up on Mandarake a week ago
They were up for several hours before I finally placed my order, so I got very lucky no one else who would have snatched it up it noticed it first

>Moot

I don't think you understand what "surface" means, user.

Air doesn't have a surface. You guys are the retardeds. SAL uses boats and that is a fact. The results are always the same. You wait 3 months for you item to arrive. That is more than enough proof. You think that sal gif is real? Think again.

Anyone know if chalema.com does international shipping? Looked in the guide and didn't see it listed.

What time in JST do AmiAmi's pre-owned listings refresh?

Also, does Mandarake's inventory refresh at a set time as well?

Just wait 2-3 weeks, 4 weeks tops.

Used to be a SAL slave until I decided to go for EMS since I bought in bulk. I have never felt more satisfied in life

Who is this sexy beach queen?

Madoka from KOR

Use mfc mobileposter.

????

>Orange Road is 40 years old
Fucking hell

Not a beach queen, it's a scale made by MegaHouse.

myfigurecollection.net/item/379955

This figure has such a delicious tummy.

I was trying to say something along the lines of 'semen demon' but in beach form. I know Beach queens is a company.

>I know Beach queens is a company.

Fortunately, /ss/'s gift was safe. It was a mug taking up less than 1/4 of the box.

I'm all sorts of retardation today, aren't I

>/toy/ despises everything non-jointed
It isn't that /toy/ hate scales, but it is to prevent "hot glue" pictures being spammed like crazy there,

People posted hotglue pictures there before?

The waifu shrine grows larger.

Hey, D.
It's me, the other D who linked you the louise stand.

My stuff came today too lol