Suddenly you wake up, and you discover you are the supreme leader of this craphole

Suddenly you wake up, and you discover you are the supreme leader of this craphole

How would you fix this place?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/china-and-the-troika-portugal-foreign-investment-screening-takeovers-europe/
unvis.it/politico.eu/article/china-and-the-troika-portugal-foreign-investment-screening-takeovers-europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drop all claims to Turkish Europe (its bad diplomacy), take out a few small loans from the EU to help build the fishing industry, stop wasting money on using the military to reject refugees and immigrants (waste of boats and manpower) and ban the far-right (like Golden Dawn) for dividing the nation with illegal opinions and calls for race war.

Invade Turkey, Egypt, Syria, Iran, and Pakistan

Remove Turk. Oh shit that would kill everyone.

Really who cares? It's a country with a lower population than Istanbul which they claim as their rightful clay. Even if we pretend for a moment that modern Greeks aren't Turks then they are still the world's greatest cuckolds where their nation is split in half to create a Muslim country.

ask for aid from our chinese overlords

>muslim country
See ya in a few years dawg
You already have muslim elected offials in uk. You are more cucked than germany in that matter. Good luck with sharia law mustafa. Dont forget 622 best year of yo life!

>Leave the eussr
+999 hp
then this

>More than half of the landmass is owned by Muslims with entirely Muslim officials.
>Thinks he has the high ground.

China is /our superpower/.
fuck america

A fucking bong? Srsly?

Spot the difference. Oh wait you can't.

I know senpai. West cucks and whoever sides with them are dead and they don't even know it

Greeks are sand niggers without the bomb belt

>Ask the turks to annex us
>debt goes to turkey
>wait till revolution
>debt free country again
its fool proof

Concentrate refugees in camps and sort them by traits like physical strength, skills etc. Offer them a 12 years civil service programm. All costs like food, housing and medicine covered. But no money. Outstanding individuals can get special rewards. Those who complete the programm get greek citizenship, those who wont get send back or can rot forever in prison like camps. Also get rid of fakelaki corruption, degeneracy and social parasites. But those are good tips for all countries in general. Reclaim Constanople. Resort to Spartanian values. Also enact and enforce "Right of first towel law" for all sunbeds used in greece hotels.

I wouldn't fix anything. I would hold a siesta because i'm a lazy filthy greek.

>China
>not a meme

pick one

Clearly Greece needs more diversity. I would take in more somalis and afghans and watch as my country becomes the next super power thanks to our genius perspectives.

>be Germany
>"reeeee you have to sell public assets or we don't give you any money"
>place assets on sale to avoid bankruptcy
>China shows up and buys they at the highest price
>"reeeeee EU ban Chinese investment you were supposed to sell it to us for cheap reeeeee"
fuck Germany, America and the EU

1. Leave EU

Seriously, you Europeans are such a bag of retards. Get your heads out of your asses and fix your fucking continent.

i would start a war with russia so they can drop a nuke on us and rid the world of grease

the punishment for tax evasion is now death by hanging

It's still not working man!

ps. I smiled with this one user. funny stuff

I don't even try to improve that garbage country. Basically I just use my power to live like a king, eat tons of their dope ass food, fuck the 3 hot Greek women, and then as soon as my reign is over I skip town and move to a real country.

>tfw Greece leader asking political and economical advice on Chinese anonimous imageboard.

wew lad

The heck do the Chinese want from the Finns? Metal bands?

>fucking go north
>claim balkans
>gun culture
>remove turks
>leave eu
>balkans
>get fucked over by russia and all those other fuck heads after they claim Ukraine
>become russia
>turks wiped off the map
>claim the rest of fucking eastern europe.
>superpower
>invade Germany and france
>remove immigrants and turks
>loved by eastern europe
>fucking white Europe.
>supreme overlord putin and god emperor Trump now rule the fucking earth

kek

Turn golden down into the SS
Take over all media run hyper nationalistic programming always
Gas kikes
Gas terrorists
Gas communists
Aquire nuclear subs
Park in front of Israel ready to fire if anyone fucks with us
Reroll economy with new Greek crypto coin
Only allow white nationalist immigration

Get on good terms with Russia and China.
Leave EU.
Never pay back loans and ((debt)) and ditch euro.
Get back to drachma.
Deport all albanians, muslims, rapefugees...
Divide FYROM with Serbia.

>dat mongoloid brotherhood

Fuck off kraut. Pic attached is an ideal word.

politico.eu/article/china-and-the-troika-portugal-foreign-investment-screening-takeovers-europe/

>In the wake of the June Council summit, Germany has pointed to Portugal specifically as an example of an EU country that is blocking EU legislation that Beijing opposes, pointing to its sale of banks and energy grids to Chinese investment groups.

>Portuguese officials are actively wooing their Chinese counterparts in a bid to attract more money to an economy that is still in dire need of investment. Lisbon has sought to attract Chinese money, offering “golden visas” and granting residency permits in exchange for investments in real estate, cultural or artistic activities or small and medium-sized companies.

>In July, the two countries signed a memorandum stressing Portugal’s willingness to participate in the “One Belt One Road” initiative, a program designed to increase Chinese exports to the EU, and China’s aviation group HNA announced direct flights between Beijing and Lisbon. Chinese state media rhapsodized that bilateral relations with Lisbon were the “best in history.”

>Portugal has good reason to not want to cut off the money flow, said one senior EU diplomat from a Southern country. The investments went a long way to help rebuild the Portuguese economy, and additional influxes inject new money into Lisbon and Porto.

>Still, many in the country find German accusations of selling out to the Chinese galling, given that it was politicians in Berlin that urged Portugal to sell off assets and state-owned companies to the highest bidder just five years ago.

>“Yes, it is ironic,” said one senior Portuguese official, when asked about the German accusations. By refusing fiscal transfers within the EU, Berlin had driven poorer EU countries into the arms of Chinese investors.

this is all your fault Germancucks, you should have payed our denbts, now it's too late

Time for Greece to get flooded with Chinese

Fully transition into 3rd world country, have entire economy depend on subsistence farming. Population explores just like Africa and the shitty parts of Asia. Let Turkey take Cyprus and join the EU. Now that Greece is a third world shithole, do what the others do and emigrate en masse into EU countries, which now includes Turkey. Wait one or two generations for Greek Population in Anatolia to become the majority again. Have three majority Greek Turkey vote to join Greece, which reindustrializes now that it has all that new land

Unite the city states excluding sparta, subdue the illyrians and other tribes to the north and unite greece to begin retaking anatolia.

Please archive
unvis.it/politico.eu/article/china-and-the-troika-portugal-foreign-investment-screening-takeovers-europe

Not bad

thanks nordbro